Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

'I need somewhere to post random shit'

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Congratulations, you're settling into the community so well, it's so lovely to see people become regulars :') -Sheds a tear- I love how the user title changes!!

Heyyyy you guys aren't getting rid of me :p Wonder how many more posts I need to change it again hehe
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Enchanted wrote: »

Heyyyy you guys aren't getting rid of me :p Wonder how many more posts I need to change it again hehe

Managed to hunt this post down James posted a few months back - User titles and bonuses, it goes through all the user titles, and how many posts you need to get to that user title, etc.

http://vbulletin.thesite.org/forum/welcome-centre/help-desk/3522222-user-titles-and-bonuses

So the next one for you after TS Convert will be Rampant poster at 250 posts, but not gonna like I totes think TheSite.org convert is the best one to be at ;) Because, who wouldn't?

But like, at 500 posts, you can make your own user title, like I'm guessing you've noticed from some of the users and stuff, some of them have like they're own creative spin on a user title, once you reach 500+ you can have your own personalized one. Or stick to TheSite.org specific ones.

Managed to hunt this post down James posted a few months back - User titles and bonuses, it goes through all the user titles, and how many posts you need to get to that user title, etc.

http://vbulletin.thesite.org/forum/welcome-centre/help-desk/3522222-user-titles-and-bonuses

So the next one for you after TS Convert will be Rampant poster at 250 posts, but not gonna like I totes think TheSite.org convert is the best one to be at ;) Because, who wouldn't?

Secretly just want "I am one with TheSite.org" but 17500 posts is slightly optimistic ;)

Secretly just want "I am one with TheSite.org" but 17500 posts is slightly optimistic ;)

Hahahah, nothing it to optimistic, look you've been here for a month, and you've already made it to over 100 posts! Maybe in a few years, you'll be at 17,500, this place is hard to get away from ;)
  • apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Congratulations on reaching over 1000 posts [USER="95043"]apandav[/USER] :heart:

Thank ya :d

But like, at 500 posts, you can make your own user title, like I'm guessing you've noticed from some of the users and stuff, some of them have like they're own creative spin on a user title, once you reach 500+ you can have your own personalized one. Or stick to TheSite.org specific ones.

Ohhh I didn't know that was possible.........for some reason TheSite specific ones weren't changing for me , according to James's post about user titles! Changed it myself until I can think of something I like :)
    apandav wrote: »

Ohhh I didn't know that was possible.........for some reason TheSite specific ones weren't changing for me , according to James's post about user titles! Changed it myself until I can think of something I like :)

There should be like a button you click for custom user titles, if it's not working, might be down to technology issues, which TheSite boards clearly love ;)

There should be like a button you click for custom user titles, if it's not working, might be down to technology issues, which TheSite boards clearly love ;)

It's the opposite, I can change mine but the default one (for my number of posts doesn't appear, I manually put it in) lol :)

It's the opposite, I can change mine but the default one (for my number of posts doesn't appear, I manually put it in) lol :)

Hahaha, but that's strange o.o - Are moderators aware?
    Reasons not to go to therapy...Roads are flooded!! xD

http://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/940953_960251610706782_1974126925888067390_n.jpg?oh=c873d87b753a0a7efbad22afee4520c8&oe=57017E53 (Can't seem to upload pictures, so have a link).
    Work has been cancelled due to flooding. I currently have nothing better to do with my life apart from feel sorry for myself.
    im sorry to hear work got cancelled is that a good or a bad thing ? could you watch some cool films or read or anything ?
    turtle09 wrote: »
    im sorry to hear work got cancelled is that a good or a bad thing ? could you watch some cool films or read or anything ?

Good thing, becaue I get to chill sleep, and relax, bad, because I need the moneys xxD
    Our house is far to cold for my liking and my central heating is dodgy D:
    I love YikYak, but it takes up so much of my time and like I don't even know how o.o
    Happy 2016 to everyone on here! Hope it'll be a good one, and hope we can all stick to new years resolutions (I'll need some luck there!) But I'm never doing that boxing day dip again, story of my life.
    Happy new year my loves x
    My feet are in so much agony, I don't know how people do this full time, just about manning part time D: - Worked three days in a row, working tomorrow too, but not working again till Thursday, but I legit swear that Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday are the worst, was doing event on Thursday/Friday morning so wasn't really like a day shift, wereas the rest were! Crikey bob, roll on pay day!!
    My feet are in so much agony, I don't know how people do this full time, just about manning part time D: - Worked three days in a row, working tomorrow too, but not working again till Thursday, but I legit swear that Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday are the worst, was doing event on Thursday/Friday morning so wasn't really like a day shift, wereas the rest were! Crikey bob, roll on pay day!!

May depend on what shoes you wear
    Melian wrote: »

May depend on what shoes you wear

Hahaha, I know!! Like I wear ballet flats, and they are like a killer, need something with more of a bottom and something comfier! But my shoes are so pretty and I have no time to shop :(
    I bought the cutest outfit today :):):)
    I bought the cutest outfit today :):):)

Oohh, share?

Oohh, share?

It's a really cute (and comfy) burgundy dress which I shall be wearing to college as much as I can hehe. Also bought I cord skirt and a pink polo neck top which is just as cute as the dress. I do find joy in shopping :)

It's a really cute (and comfy) burgundy dress which I shall be wearing to college as much as I can hehe. Also bought I cord skirt and a pink polo neck top which is just as cute as the dress. I do find joy in shopping :)

I might hit the sales myself soon, student loans come through soon! Anyday now!!
    My student loans just come through!!! :yippe:
    Definitely know your getting old when your excited about a new toothbrush :p haha
    Definitely know your getting old when your excited about a new toothbrush :p haha

Hahahah!!
    My dog kept on whining at me because her ball went under the couch, so eventually I looked under to try and find it and found 5 balls :d

Then I brought them all out one by one and both my dogs went all mad and hyper, chewing one ball then running to the next :hyper: watching them play made me smile.

Now Amber wants to play fetch, I throw the ball, and that dog never stops she's always full of energy!!
    My dogs are hyper - got one nudging me and dumping her ball infront of me, the other is whining in my face wanting attention :lol:

Just earlier they were running about chasing each other- they can be a bit annoying at times but I do love them, they always cheer me up when I'm down :d