Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

'I need somewhere to post random shit'

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I need a nose warmer
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Melian wrote: »
    I need a nose warmer

You can get them! I was looking a few months back...
  • Options
    plugitin wrote: »

You can get them! I was looking a few months back...

Seriously?! Where?
  • Options
    So tempted to get one!
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Finished work at 4, and like felt I was walking on my feet forever, my feet are in agony xxDD
  • Options
    TS and Facebook are the reasons I procrastinate!
  • Options
    Just spent 4 hours cleaning house, as non of my housemates are in, and we have people viewing our house tomorrow. And yeah.
  • Options
    I'm actually legit so proud of cleaning the house. Hahha, it made me feel better, and really tired o.o
  • Options
    I'm like still tired today, but did Baking yesterday too for Badminton bake sale just need to go and drop these off, it's a good thing I had the day off work, but completely forgot to put myself down for rota this week D: - But we have the viewers coming round at 11, and kinda want to see my room D:
  • Options
    When you think your make up is on point for a specific day and then it goes in your eyes o.o
  • Options
    Avoiding itching my eye, on that note, I have Uni so I should probs go in o.o
  • Options
    louisa982louisa982 Posts: 294 The Mix Regular
    On thesite when i really should be focussing on my lesson aha
  • Options
    Does anyone know how to get rid of the sparkley background? It's like hurting my eyes D:
  • Options
    Does anyone know how to get rid of the sparkley background? It's like hurting my eyes D:
    I've not tried it myself but isn't there a background option in settings??
  • Options
    Emi wrote: »
    I've not tried it myself but isn't there a background option in settings??

I've tried that, but it changes the forum, rather than the actual background for TS.
  • Options
    Forget that I've totally made it up lol
  • Options
    It's my fault for having dreadful eyes, it's all the time I spend on social media/phone, etc! xD
  • Options
    It's my fault for having dreadful eyes, it's all the time I spend on social media/phone, etc! xD
    Noooo it's really irritating me too!! Especially in chat but I don't like full screen either, so basically I'm just an awkward mess lol
  • Options
    I know the feeling, I've had to crop the edges of my internet browser so the sparkley goes. Plus, I swear people walking past have noticed, haha! Bright flashing lights and all!
  • Options
    I know the feeling, I've had to crop the edges of my internet browser so the sparkley goes. Plus, I swear people walking past have noticed, haha! Bright flashing lights and all!
    I can't even remember what the normal one looked like oops. Really need to find a way to get rid of it :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Emi wrote: »
    I can't even remember what the normal one looked like oops. Really need to find a way to get rid of it :crazyeyes

Hahaha, will drop a line to @**helen** - But I'm sure we'll figure it out somehow or other. Just didn't see the point in starting a thread about it, if I was the only one clueless, haha! But it's great to see I'm not alone xxD

How are you Emi? It's great to see that you're becoming such an active member here, I love you already, haha!!!
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Thanks for tagging me to alert - probably wouldn't have realised otherwise!

Definitely can do something about this, I've let the tech team know and hopefully we can install a non flashing version.

Cheers :)

• Options

Hahaha, will drop a line to [USER="13626"]**helen**[/USER] - But I'm sure we'll figure it out somehow or other. Just didn't see the point in starting a thread about it, if I was the only one clueless, haha! But it's great to see I'm not alone xxD

How are you Emi? It's great to see that you're becoming such an active member here, I love you already, haha!!!

I'm good! How about you? And yeahhhh Its because I have such a glowing social life lol, I said on my very first post you would all see me a lot!
  • Options
    Hahaha! - I'm good thank you, don't have enough time in the day though xD - Still got this essay to do and working too, so barely have like time to do this essay and there is like 4 more days till it's due, and all I've done in 100 words, that's terrible, it's 3000 xD #StudentLife
  • Options
    This essay just ain't gonna happen! Like I've tried D:
  • Options
    We have a public Library before 6, and after 6 students ID cards get checked, and I love how all the security guards just don't bother with me anymore, because I practically live here, currently sat on the sofa in the Library chilling. 500 words down, another 2500 to go, crikey, I'm getting no-where!!
  • Options
    I'm working till late tomorrow D: Crikey, I should probaberbly go home xD
  • Options
    I'm going to be absolutely shattered at work tomorrow, but 700 words down! Another 2300 to go! I can do this xD I think! 4 More days!
  • Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster

Hahaha, will drop a line to @**helen** - But I'm sure we'll figure it out somehow or other. Just didn't see the point in starting a thread about it, if I was the only one clueless, haha! But it's great to see I'm not alone xxD

**helen** wrote: »
    Thanks for tagging me to alert - probably wouldn't have realised otherwise!

Definitely can do something about this, I've let the tech team know and hopefully we can install a non flashing version.

Cheers :)

As you've probably noticed, we've stopped the blinking for ya ;)