Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

'I need somewhere to post random shit'

Comments

• Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    I need a nose warmer.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    plugitin wrote: »
    I need a nose warmer.

Best. comment. ever. :lol:
  • Options
    hair was so difficult to get up today because it's ott curly
  • Options
    I was just trying to chop a bath bomb in half with the biggest bread knife in the house, y'know - like you do, but lost control of the knife at one point and accidentally sliced my finger right on the crease :(
  • Options
    I need to head off soon but again, I'm getting distracted xD
  • Options
    Imma watch some vlogs
  • Options
    I was just trying to chop a bath bomb in half with the biggest bread knife in the house, y'know - like you do, but lost control of the knife at one point and accidentally sliced my finger right on the crease :(

Ouch! Hope it's nothing too serious?
  • Options
    Hola! Who likes Melon? :crazyeyes:crazyeyes:crazyeyes:crazyeyes:crazyeyes:crazyeyes:crazyeyes:crazyeyes:crazyeyes:crazyeyes:crazyeyes:crazyeyes:crazyeyes:crazyeyes:crazyeyes:crazyeyes:crazyeyes:crazyeyes:crazyeyes:crazyeyes:crazyeyes:crazyeyes:crazyeyes:crazyeyes:crazyeyes:crazyeyes:crazyeyes:crazyeyes:crazyeyes:crazyeyes:crazyeyes:crazyeyes:crazyeyes:crazyeyes:crazyeyes:crazyeyes:crazyeyes:crazyeyes:crazyeyes:banghead:
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Why can I suddenly hear my neighbours so clearly in the bathroom? And why are they constantly in there?!
  • Options
    apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Debate: I never get days off uni, this Thursday is an exception (my usual class isn't on today). Do I stay at home or go to the library at uni.

I feel that I like studying in the library atmosphere, but I'm feeling tierd and lazy today, don't know if I can be bothered getting a bus. I was going to go in though.

I have a test tomorrow too :( I've covered everything but need to recap stuff and trying and make sense of these damn calculations.

I feel sleepy though *yawn*
  • Options
    Oh crap, just as you think things aren't so bad (finally had a good nights sleep, definitely needed) then you come to the realisation of that shit going down with your friends and just sigh
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Got Uni in a bit but Legit have nothing to wear because when I wash cloths,I WASH EVERYTHING. Smart Abi ;)
  • Options
    Y'know whn you have that one outfit at the back of your waldrobe that you haven't worn in forever...Yeah, I''m going to have to turn to that.
  • Options
    So sleepy, but for once I feel a bit better today. I enjoyed watching some TV- I've decided to stay at home during my day off uni today. Kinda avoiding my issue with friends at the moment, I know it's not a good thing but want to enjoy my improved mood today.

Although, I generally feel better today, I do feel a bit guilty- I should be studying. But at the same time, I'm quite prepared for my multiple choice test tomorrow- I've covered everything, and done lots of past papers (just multi choice) and I'm happy as yesterday I was getting almost full marks. I only need 40% too so I don't think I should worry too much, but in the back of my mind, I feel guilty.
  • Options
    Bored...................... can't focus on studying nor do I have anything do to!!!
  • Options
    The joys of having a tiny head:
    Finally found a hat that appears to be suitable and bought the smallest adult size. I nearly lost it this morning because of how windy it is. They dont seem to do childrens' sizes either.
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    The joys of having a tiny head:
    Finally found a hat that appears to be suitable and bought the smallest adult size. I nearly lost it this morning because of how windy it is. They dont seem to do childrens' sizes either.

That's progress though! I'm sure you'll find one eventually, must be really frustrating though!
  • Options

That's progress though! I'm sure you'll find one eventually, must be really frustrating though!

Very! It's what I need. Looks like I may have to find something to go underneath it. And I have no idea what I've done with either of the woolly hats I have.
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    Very! It's what I need. Looks like I may have to find something to go underneath it. And I have no idea what I've done with either of the woolly hats I have.

Have you found a hate yet?
  • Options
    Cannot stand this cold weather D: I prefer being cold than too hot but there's a limit to how cold it should be.
  • Options

Have you found a hate yet?

No. I'm sure I ordered the smallest size. I didn't, apparently; so I've sent mine back to get the smallest size. They don't do kids hats either.

It's so bloody cold here. I've got all my radiators on and it's supposedly only 15 degrees in my flat. Brr!

• Options
    In the Library, may as well bring my sleeping bag here, practically living here. Thankfully I have the company of all my lovely friends who are the worst thing ever. Because all I do is procrastinate, not that I don't do that anyway, haha. Still on the hat search Melian? Like I've been looking for a decent sized one to wear over my Hijab, because it looks like it's a trend here, like I think I understand your pain now, plus, it would make life easier when it comes to riding a bike and stuff, and not have it wafting about. Learning to drive at the moment though, honestly canny wait to pass.
  • Options
    Legit swear, procrastination is on point today xxD
  • Options
    My legs are so smooth, but my hair is not drying, no time for this m'larkey! I gotta be out the house in half an hour xD It still feels like night though o.o #ZilchSleep
  • Options
    No, my hat search is finally over! I've got one that actually fits.

How's the driving lessons going, Woth?
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    I've decided sleep is overrated.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Just walked past a house that had such pretty lights outside. Made me smile.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options

My body would agree with you there. I seem to be awake either stupidly early oversleeping atm.
  • Options
    louisa982louisa982 Posts: 294 The Mix Regular
    So bored in business studies right not...help...BOREEEEEEDDDD
  • Options

Totes agree, who needs sleep? xxD