Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Generation "E"'s influence on Europe & the world.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I haven't heard of Jews leaving France (or anywhere else) in any significant number as a result of hostility and I very much doubt it has happened. I would imagine what you have read was the account of one Jewish family leaving France because of their views on certain subjects, sympathetically reported by a biased website.

The Daily HateMail does a similar thing here from time to time when it interviews a British family emigrating to the US or Canada "to escape the wave of crime and moral decline sweeping this country". :rolleyes:

Despite the Murdoch press' most desperate claims to the contrary Europe is living through its most prosperous and harmonious time ever.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Aladdin
    I haven't heard of Jews leaving France (or anywhere else) in any significant number as a result of hostility and I very much doubt it has happened. I would imagine what you have read was the account of one Jewish family leaving France because of their views on certain subjects, sympathetically reported by a biased website.

The Daily HateMail does a similar thing here from time to time when it interviews a British family emigrating to the US or Canada "to escape the wave of crime and moral decline sweeping this country". :rolleyes:

Despite the Murdoch press' most desperate claims to the contrary Europe is living through its most prosperous and harmonious time ever.

You mean like we get Cilla Black, Paul Daniels and Jim Davidson interviews before every general election saying "I'll leave if there's a Labour government." - a promise they've never come good on.... more's the pity...