Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Innocent, yet sexy...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
    I'd ask you what the fuck you were doing rather than moaning out with pleasure. :p

And I swear you find everything a turn on. Ooooh, look, my....toe, it's exposed. lick it, suck it, shove it..somewhere. Yeah, mmmm.
    Well, it might not work with some random girl. But you'd probably even ask your boyfriend what the fuck he was doing if he did that to you! :p

Yep, you're right, you know me too well, I do find just about everything a turn on. I even find your disdain, and constant berating of myself a turn on. Oh yeah, baby! Do it to me again! :D:naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    so wobble how did the neck challange at alton towers go?

tell us! tell us now! :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Samael

Oh God I was tempted, so tempted. But I as I said on the other thread, she seemed to avoid contact wherever possible, even on rides such as The Black Hole and The Log Flume, where you always end up sitting together. I didn't fancy my chances of touching her neck, though I did hold her ponytail at one point. :) Do I sound sad? :confused::D

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Samael

Bet he didn't do it... :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Well, it might not work with some random girl. But you'd probably even ask your boyfriend what the fuck he was doing if he did that to you! :p

OOOOOOOOH! GET YOU! :p

Oh, how little you know me. :(:p;)

Am so horny :(
  • Options
    Oh yeaaah, and...
    I even find your disdain, and constant berating of myself a turn on. Oh yeah, baby! Do it to me again! :D:naughty:

You say that like you think I don't like you or something. :| You make me laugh and stuff. :(:p
  • Options
    OOOOOOOOH! GET YOU! :p
    It's handbags at dawn! :D (Spikey rubber handbags though!) ;)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    It's handbags at dawn! :D (Spikey rubber handbags though!) ;)

Mr_Wobble ;)

Is that 'cause you want me to put it up your ass? Along with my shoe heel? :p I never forgot that. :| I'll know what to do if ever we meet. ;):p
  • Options
    Is that 'cause you want me to put it up your ass? Along with my shoe heel? :p I never forgot that. :| I'll know what to do if ever we meet. ;):p
    Naaa, rubber handbags on our heads, spikey shoe heel up my ass, thank you. Of course, you'll have a pair of heels, and I would quite happily put your spare shoe up your ass if you'd like!? What a pair we'd make, eh? What an image! :lol::p

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    LMAO

No, that's ok, ta. I'm happy with my heels looking pretty on my feet. :p

You can put something else up my ass if you like...or somewhere else ;):pStop it, Claire!
  • Options
    You can put something else up my ass if you like...or somewhere else ;):pStop it, Claire!
    Ooooh! So, not shoes, not bags, and not any inanimate object. Hmmm. Doesn't leave a lot of choice, does it. :chin: I'm afraid it'll just have to be a plain rampant penis then! :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Ooooh! So, not shoes, not bags, and not any inanimate object. Hmmm. Doesn't leave a lot of choice, does it. :chin: I'm afraid it'll just have to be a plain rampant penis then! :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)

mmm rampant rabbits
  • Options
    Originally posted by rockerchick
    mmm rampant rabbits
    Damnit! I'll never be able to compete with a Rampant Rabbit. :( But at least I don't need batteries! :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Ooooh! So, not shoes, not bags, and not any inanimate object.

Heeeey, inanimate objects are fine! Just not shoe heels. :p
  • Options
    ok subejects changed now, but i want to get my 2 cents in.

in the morning, when you up doin' what ever you do and they are sleeping, just that moment when you are about to leave the bedroom and they are sleeping there everything is quiet and you can see them breathing and hear them breathing its a killer.

Also, when they have awoke in the morning their hair a mess but slightly combed (SP?) and all they have on are their knickers or as my ex did her sleeping shorts (very short) and your shirt from the night before open and the top and its all creased :S damn i must be a sad weird guy.

Later dayz
  • Options
    This may sound weird, but all the students must know what I'm talking about...

When a girl (student) is walking around carrying her books and folders against her chest/stomach with her arm's folded over them.
  • Options
    watching a man shave does it for me!....along with many other things.

Any of the little inoscent things that my man does though seems to do it for me......especially the puppy dog look! lol! :flirt:
  • Options
    I think one of the most sexy but innocent things a person can do is sleep. If your boyf is just lying there next to you and he is still peacefully asleep unaware that you are watching him, it is just adorable!

Antalya xxx :wave:
  • Options
    I think when my ex-girlf would kind of look at me with her little innocent look and talk in a bit of a baby voice its really sexy and cute and also a turn-on!!!

~Anya
  • Options
    I don't know about innocent but the most sexy thing a girl can do is have wavy ginger hair. Go gingers !!!
  • Options
    davedavidson, you got it bruv *hand him a beer* have this one on me bruv, you have quite possibly described the most perfect thing on a girl, damn id do anything for a sexeh ginger girl... anyways back to the real world *where im single and bored out my brainbox*

Later Dayz
  • Options
    Originally posted by davedavidson
    I don't know about innocent but the most sexy thing a girl can do is have wavy ginger hair. Go gingers !!!

i like so agree with that mate, but i gotta say i think i found just the girl for me... and she has red hair yey! :D
    she just dont seem that interested or she is scared.... im not sure what yet probably the latter.. :(
  • Options
    The smell of a girl when she is just out of the shower and wearing a robe or something- drives me wild!

Oh and tieing back the hair thing showing the neck does it too!
  • Options
    i like the books against chest thing..

and when she puts on a bit of a baby voice, yum
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    The smell of a girl when she is just out of the shower and wearing a robe or something- drives me wild!

Oh and tieing back the hair thing showing the neck does it too!
    Yep, both of those get me going too! :) I love nuzzling against her warm, soft neck, and just breathing in the smell of her just out of the shower. Her soft warm skin. So clean, and pink from the heat of the shower! Mmmm!
    And the neck thing does it for me too. Just a simple, straight forward, pony tail, or pig tails will do too. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)