Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Innocent, yet sexy...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Whats the most innocent, yet sexy thing that a person of the opposite sex can do?
I would say girls that wear glasses :yes:

Comments

• Options
    i love it when a blokey has a wee bit of stubble and just innocently rubs his hand over his face....mmmm the noise it makes is really quite sexy

that sounds weird doesn't it...
  • Options
    Originally posted by candy
    i love it when a blokey has a wee bit of stubble and just innocently rubs his hand over his face....mmmm the noise it makes is really quite sexy

:eek2: not in the slightest
  • Options
    Just a smile... thats it, just to smile can be so sexy.
  • Options
    i dunno why, but girls sneezing, coz they are so petite (most of the time) the little achoo they let out.... i just find that attractive... u know, the kind of "aww bless" type of attraction
  • Options

Not sure about the noise but i understand what you mean about the action. I was sat in my kitchen on friday night talking to a rather fit friend and he did this. He looked completely innocent and knackered and sort of rubbed his hand over his stubble. Now i'm not normally susceptible to little things like this and i blame it on the beer but i just had to hug him.
  • Options
    just the smile, i sexy smile!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Eul Grepus
    i dunno why, but girls sneezing, coz they are so petite (most of the time) the little achoo they let out.... i just find that attractive... u know, the kind of "aww bless" type of attraction
    That reminds me of a girl at work. Absolute babe, and she's got the cutest sneeze I've ever heard. She's just broken up with her boyfriend, and hopefully we're going to Alton Towers together on Friday! :hyper: However, it's not a date, it's something we've been talking about for weeks, and were going to try and get a group of us from work to go, and anybody else from work is welcome to come along too. Secretely, for obvious reasons, I hope nobody else comes along. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options

mmmmmmmmm......definatly not......:naughty:
  • Options
    Puppy - Dog Eyes! No matter how pissed off at a bird I am, if she does that, I justfeel totally like the evil one for being pissed off, and totally forgive her and I have to hug her.

I'm a sucker I know :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Girls look there sexyist when they have a cute cleveage, not too much just nice! mmmmmmmm
  • Options
    When a girl tie's her hair back with that elastic band thingy into a kinda ponytail.
  • Options
    scarily im going throught a well dressed clean shaven cute prper little townie boy stage...

(explains my barman:D)

i think the one thing he did satday that really made me weak was stand behind the bar looking all good pulling a pint looked up at me with a cheeky grin and winked at me...

*drool*

im in lurveeeeeeeee
  • Options
    It's got to be the smile... or where he looks like he's concentrating dead hard... awww :p
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by TempleOfDreams
    It's got to be the smile... or where he looks like he's concentrating dead hard... awww :p

its you and that av again;)i follow u around here u no!
  • Options
    Originally posted by crescendo
    When a girl tie's her hair back with that elastic band thingy into a kinda ponytail.
    Only if they make sure the pony tail is high enough to clearly show their neck. Ooo, the nape of a girl's neck, showing those fine hairs right on the back of her neck. So sexy, so kissable! :yum:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    agreed there wobble, and her shoulders i love a little bit of flesh on show there just so i can kiss and nibble a little ...mmmm
  • Options
    Originally posted by TempleOfDreams
    or where he looks like he's concentrating dead hard... awww :p

I was gonna say that! Bless ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    waking up in the morning and having that "morning" smell

mmmmm

You mean the smell of your dog inside your mouth, where you haven't eaten owt for about 9 hours so food remains in your mouth have gone off and smell. Or do you prefer the smell of stale sweat from sex the night before. Or maybe even the girl with all her make-up smeared and hair messed up, or do you prefer how their eyes dont open because they have sleep crusted on them. I'm afraid morning's are not my idea of a girls cutest time.

I quite like Faith's av though, that is pretty cute :D
  • Options
    i think acting shy ..looking down at the ground then just LOCKING eyes then looking away ..then smiling ...then LOCKING ...its fecking awesome =)
  • Options
    My boyfriends smile. Its just so lovely :D
  • Options
    when bens band play, he always gives me a cheeky little wink, and it just makes me wanna go and snog him in front of hundreds of people in the middle of his song cos its so gorgeous
  • Options
    Those smiles some guys do that just make their eyes sparkle.
    Watching some guys when they are concentrating on something. They just look so cute...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Only if they make sure the pony tail is high enough to clearly show their neck. Ooo, the nape of a girl's neck, showing those fine hairs right on the back of her neck. So sexy, so kissable! :yum:

Mr_Wobble ;)

I can just imagine you kissing the neck of a random girl sitting in front of you on a bus or in front of you in a queue LOL
  • Options
    Originally posted by Homer's Love Child
    I can just imagine you kissing the neck of a random girl sitting in front of you on a bus or in front of you in a queue LOL
    LOL. Well, I've got to admit that there is an almost overwhelming urge to touch, stroke, or kiss a girls neck. My hand twitches, and I just want to reach out and feel her soft skin, and soft hair, with my fingers, then rake my nails ever so gently along the nape of her neck, making her shudder, gasp, take a sharp breath, and sigh out with a light moan of pleasure. Mmmmm!

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    LOL. Well, I've got to admit that there is an almost overwhelming urge to touch, stroke, or kiss a girls neck. My hand twitches, and I just want to reach out and feel her soft skin, and soft hair, with my fingers, then rake my nails ever so gently along the nape of her neck, making her shudder, gasp, take a sharp breath, and sigh out with a light moan of pleasure. Mmmmm!

Mr_Wobble ;)

i dare you to do that to the next woman standing infrnt of you!
  • Options
    ooh, yeh wobble! do it! and make sure *i'm* the next girl you stand behind....;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by rockerchick
    i dare you to do that to the next woman standing infrnt of you!
    I'll remember your dare when queing tomorrow. I'm off to Alton Towers, and will make a point of standing behind the girl I'm going with. :D Mind you, she still may not appreciate it, but she's got a lovely neck. :yum:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Just a smile. That cheeky grin that guys do that makes you really want them...:)
  • Options
    then rake my nails ever so gently along the nape of her neck, making her shudder, gasp, take a sharp breath, and sigh out with a light moan of pleasure. Mmmmm!

Mr_Wobble ;)

I'd ask you what the fuck you were doing rather than moaning out with pleasure. :p

And I swear you find everything a turn on. Ooooh, look, my....toe, it's exposed. lick it, suck it, shove it..somewhere. Yeah, mmmm.