Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Is it possible?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    renzo pls dont do it....first off the lads will take the piss and second the girls will think ur queer. if ya want to attract attention find another way of doin it not the nails pls god no! if you want to do summat then do ur hair no dying tho just do summat like spike it up or get it cut for the party but plsssssssss no nail polish.

this is comin from some1 VERY open minded wen it comes to blokes
  • Options
    No no no no no!

People are right, it would look camp. Are you trying to be a girl or something? :confused: Because it really does sound like that. And i think you should try shopping with a bloke. Might help.
  • Options
    I think nail varnish looks good on some guys. on others it can look crap. do what you will.
    xxx
  • Options
    i like it when guys wear it on one hand only. I think both hands is a bit OTT. tis up to you, do what you feel comfy with
  • Options
    I just LOVE guys who have enough balls to go one ahead and be brave enough to do the abnorm.

I also Love individuality, and so if painting your nails means you feel individual, then so be it :D

Awww! I think guys with painted nails or make-up are fantasmakismo.... But, maybe I'm just odd.

Ilora x
  • Options
    nail polish + guy = gay!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sharkky
    nail polish + guy = gay!

How Closed-Minded is that?!
  • Options
    I can be a closed minded as i want, but if i saw a guy with nail polish i would instantly think he was gay!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ilora-Danon
    I just LOVE guys who have enough balls to go one ahead and be brave enough to do the abnorm.

But it's not abnormal, it's just girly. :p

And I don't see how it's at all individual. :/
    Awww! I think guys with painted nails or make-up are fantasmakismo.... But, maybe I'm just odd

:yes: :yeees: Odd indeed. :p
  • Options
    It generally looks cack on blokes. If you're cocky you look like a try-hard scene kid, if you're edgy and nervous you'll just look plain odd. If you seem uncomfortable, everyone will notice that.

Just no.
  • Options
    But, maybe I'm just odd.

It sounds more than likely :p
    How Closed-Minded is that?!

It's not close minded, it's just...wrong :no:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sa-ra-ra-ra
    DO IT!

I like nail varnish on blokes.

:)

Sara, no!!! :p

Does that mean Alistair...? :p
  • Options
    I say go for it! If it's well done, a decent colour, and you have the nails for it it could look really cool. I think it's quite sexy for blokes to wear black, dark purple or navy nail polish if they're in the right clothes. Or it could just be jealousy because I'm an incorrigible nail-biter!
  • Options
    OK, there's only one solution - trust the people with fashion sense, not the goths/grebos/moshers/whatever else :p
  • Options
    Don't. Do. It. :|
  • Options
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
    Sara, no!!! :p

Does that mean Alistair...? :p

HA! You've met alistair, do you really thing that there's ANY possibility of me getting him to wear nail varnish?! I don't think it'd go down well at work either... :eek2:

Heh, i got told today that he didn't seem to be the type to do 'kinky' stuff. Why are my friends thinking about that?! :eek2:
  • Options
    my ex used to wear tipp ex on his nails..to be different...he WAS weird......but strangly intelligent enough to know that if he wore black nail varnish he wouldnt be individual....hed be one of possibly 7 billion goths....(that point is directed at the wee gothy gurly wif the whole "indiviualism" me crap..)

although actually..wait........he only put it on his nails to sniff it...(sigh)

wear the blue nail varnish if ya want......you may look like a twit but u mightnt either..there ya go..my straight answer:D

a puppy isnt just for christmas.......
  • Options
    Depends on the type of people at the party. Personally I don't like men in nail varnish or makeup. My sister on the other hand is a bit of a goth type (but with classy black clothes and none of the crappy white makeup) and she thinks men with painted nails is well sexy. Its your nails (and reputation) so do what you will. But we've all warned you!!!!
  • Options
    Type of people at party = General mates, aquaintenses and assosiates. Noone really odd....well cept me.:p
  • Options
    nail polish looks gothic, but its looks cool. if i were u id get a lighter colour, light blue maybe.