Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Is it possible?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok so i got a party on saturday night/sunday morning and i *know* what im wearing all ready. Dark Blue Levis Jeans, and my "lucky" shirt. It has all different blues on it, i got it from burtons. Anyway i wana do something different, and a freind has said that she'll paint my nails a dark blue for me before the party. So um is it possible for me to wear it and not look gay?:p

What would you think of a guy that would wear it girls?:nervous:

by the way i ended up getting my nails painted when drunk afew times but i was drunk so noone gave a damn

Comments

• Options
    Well I've done/still do the goth/greebo look with black nail varnish - best bet is only have one layer which isn't superbly done as it looks to shiney and feminine!

But it should work out ok - you're just having a laugh. However if you paint your toenails too..... :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Erm well it wouldnt do anything for me hun, but each to their own i suppose. ;)
  • Options
    Re: Is it possible?
    Originally posted by Renzokuken
    So um is it possible for me to wear it and not look gay?:p
    No, not at all.

Leave the nail varnish for the girlies, get some blue streaks in your hair or something :p
  • Options
    Um i prob would think you were a bit camp, bit will people really notice it i dont think i would?:eek2: maybe if you had blue eyeshado itd be a bit more noticable:eek: but then id think you were gay:p
    Ave a nice party:)
  • Options
    I prefer a guy without nail polish

but you must do what makes you happy and someone may even be attracted to you because of it who knows
  • Options
    im only doing it for a laugh, intresting point about the hair people said *that* would make me look gayer. Mind you some people think i am already:yeees:
  • Options
    Seth Green used to have his nails painted. I don't know if he still does.
  • Options
    If you wear it with those clothes you will look like you're taking the piss. Unless you're Tom DeLonge or Matt Skiba then forget it. Leave it to the pros!
  • Options
    Blue streaks in your hair would look gayer. Definitely.

Go for the nail varnish, it could look good. But only if you think you can pull it off. Don't make a big deal about it, just turn up with your nails painted and see if anyone notices. It'd only be sad if you went round going 'look at me I have blue nails!'
  • Options
    Don't do it :no: Blokes wearing nail varnish.....just no.
  • Options
    feh your all closed minded.

Its not my fault guys have a totally crap choice of stuff.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone
    Blue streaks in your hair would look gayer. Definitely.

Go for the nail varnish, it could look good.

No it wouldn't! The nails would look gayer. But still don't do the hair thing either! :p

Don't paint your nails, renzo. I swear you are turning into a girl. :p I would never go for a guy with nail varnish on and I've only ever painted one guys nails and he was a goth, and he asked me to.

And guys don't have crap choice of stuff! God, you need someone to help you shop!!
  • Options
    feh your all closed minded.

Nah, you just have no fashion sense :p
    Its not my fault guys have a totally crap choice of stuff.

We've got a great choice in stuff, you just need to know what to look for. I'm tellin' ya, you should come shopping with me :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    Nah, you just have no fashion sense :p

We've got a great choice in stuff, you just need to know what to look for. I'm tellin' ya, you should come shopping with me :p

i dont *do* shopping with guys
  • Options
    i dont *do* shopping with guys

That's probably where you're going wrong :p
  • Options
    Oh yeah, and don't do the nails, it'll look stupid. It wont look gay though - gay's have great fashion sense :p

Don't do the blue streaks in your hair either, they went out years ago...right enough, they were only in for like, a day.
  • Options
    Oh yeah, and don't do the nails, it'll look stupid. It wont look gay though - gay's have great fashion sense :p

Don't do the blue streaks in your hair either, they went out years ago...right enough, they were only in for like, a day.

i dont *want* my hair blue! And i think my nails are being done weather i like it or not now :eek2:
  • Options
    i dont *want* my hair blue! And i think my nails are being done weather i like it or not now :eek2:

whether* :p

What the?! :eek2: Can't you just say 'Get the fuck away from my nails'? It's not hard ya know.
  • Options

Don't do it! Seriously! It is not cool!

God, you seem like a make-over doll...thing to these girls :p
  • Options
    DO IT!

I like nail varnish on blokes.

:)
  • Options
    hmmm

well last few times ive ended up trying to do it to myself....badly.
    Though when girl did it when drunk was good.

Dont know if should just get good before drunk and not have to worry!

no im not telling them to get the f**k away from me! Id like the 2 im gonna be with before party alot! (as mates)
  • Options

no im not telling them to get the f**k away from me!

She meant stay the fuck away from you with make-up, nail varnish etc :p

Seriously though, why do you want to do this? It's just wrong :no:
  • Options
    She meant stay the fuck away from you with make-up, nail varnish etc :p

Seriously though, why do you want to do this? It's just wrong :no:

cos i want to be female dammit! a lesbian of course though ;)
  • Options
    cos i want to be female dammit!

It's really starting to look that way :p

I worry about you :p
  • Options

no im not telling them to get the f**k away from me! Id like the 2 im gonna be with before party alot! (as mates)

You are so bloody weird. You're even worrying about bloody nail varnish! Seriously, is there anything you don't think about for like a million hours beforehand? :eek2:

Don't do the nail varnish thing, you'll look stupid. :p Trust me, you will. And yeah, like Kiezo said, it sounds like you're just their little make up doll thingy. :p Next thing ya know they'll be making you wear dresses.
  • Options
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
    You are so bloody weird. You're even worrying about bloody nail varnish! Seriously, is there anything you don't think about for like a million hours beforehand? :eek2:

Don't do the nail varnish thing, you'll look stupid. :p Trust me, you will. And yeah, like Kiezo said, it sounds like you're just their little make up doll thingy. :p Next thing ya know they'll be making you wear dresses.

*worry worry worry think think think worry worry worry think think think worry worry worry think think think worry worry worry think think think worry worry worry think think think worry worry worry think think think worry worry worry think think think*

yes i know i think to much everyone says so, apparently i try to rationalise everyything.

Feh its just that i get on sooo much better with the girls (though not as much as id like)

and no i dont want to wear dresses
  • Options

Feh its just that i get on sooo much better with the girls (though not as much as id like)

lmao, what does that have to do with anything? Just 'cause you get on well with girls doesn't mean ya should wear nail varnish! Or glitter. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
    lmao, what does that have to do with anything? Just 'cause you get on well with girls doesn't mean ya should wear nail varnish! Or glitter. :p

feh. so what im um.............*cant think of a word*

im going to bed now.
  • Options

You don't need to let them paint your nails to get on with them :p
  • Options
    Our best swimmer painted his nails when he was competing in Sydney at the Olympics (the Icelandic flag). It looked a bit weird but at an occasion like that it didn't exactly seem to be wrong. So yeah.. for a laugh it might be alright. You might be considered a bit queer though. ;]