Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

drug test

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    There was people in our school a few years that were caught having a toke in school and got expelled but were allowed to do their exams,still having explusion on your record for drug use wouldn't be too good.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    It makes me sounds like an old git but having a few smokes isnt worth fucking your education for, it is still illegal and a lot of schools will throw you out for something like that. Be bloody careful.

Trust me, just because the schools slack doesnt mean we arent careful!!:eek2: The teachers dont check up to see if people are smoking, they dont question you if you've got bloodshot eyes, they KNOW theres a drug problem and the punishment is exclusion, not expulsion.
  • Options
    Originally posted by vorni
    Trust me, just because the schools slack doesnt mean we arent careful!!:eek2: The teachers dont check up to see if people are smoking, they dont question you if you've got bloodshot eyes, they KNOW theres a drug problem and the punishment is exclusion, not expulsion.

There must be alot of drug users in ur school, is it only cannabis or other drugs as well?

I think the school would start to care if all the grades are going down because half the pupils are like zombies.:p
  • Options
    I'd say at my old school at least half, probally 2/3rds of the males doing GCSE's were smokers.

Glad to hear that your careful though.
  • Options
    There are alot of smokers in my year...nearly everyone has either smoked it,smokes it regulary or is going to smoke it.
  • Options
    Not sure about now a days but when I went to school if you hadnt at least tried an illegal drug you were in the minority. Statisticly that is.
  • Options
    It probably would be like that, but moslty the illegal drug being Cannabis, thats it...not many people in school that i know of take anything harder, a few takes e's and some speed but thats about it.
  • Options
    at my school we only took alcohol rarely, few e's, some speed blues which are (diazepam or tamazepam) to people who aint heard of them. but the main one was cannabis, people wud smoke it in school, breaktimes and dinnertimes behind the corner where no teachers ever came!

gud memories at school, luved my years growin up!
  • Options
    Yea people just smoke cannabis down the field in our school, in the toilets, then people coming into class high, it wasnt too bad though but alot of ppl smoked outside of school.
  • Options
    I find the idea of children doing MDMA really depressing, its such a powerful drug, it really really cant be good for the development of their brains.
  • Options
    Well what do u think is the apporiate age for doing it?
  • Options

It doesnt matter how carefull you are!!

Just because you might not get kicked out of school because of smoking the stuff, it doesnt mean the consequences arent just as bad.

I used to go to college and get stoned in between lectures, i was too stoned to read the books clearly, and too stoned to work to the best of my ability.

So all the hours i spent in lectures, was just a waste because its not like i could work well when i was stoned.

You go to school and get stoned, its plain stupid. You are there to learn and get good exam grades, can you really get good exam grades if you cant work efficently? Might just pull a C instead of an A..

Cant you even go though the school day without smoking the stuff? really? because i find that hard to believe, kids go to school, smoke hash and think its the best thing ever.

Wait till you finish school. Youll feel stupid and full of regrets. Its hardly worth stuffing up your education for the sake of a few joints.

Your school sounds like its full of fuck up dumbwit sheep.
  • Options
    I'm not sure, the difference between a teenager and an adult who can make proper descisions is always a grey area.

Personaly I'd say 18, but then I know quite a lot of people who started before then and are alright.
    I just think that your brain and personality, and general emotional development changes a lot when you grow up and doing pills could really fuck that up, and if it does your stuck with it.

That and the kids I've seen at raves seem to be chomping down far more pills than I've ever done in one go and thats not healthy for anyone regardless of age.

But then its all very well for me to say that you young wipper snappers shouldnt do it at your age, I'm not in a position of any authority over you, people should make their own choices. I just think that especialy under 16 is too young for 'hard' drugs.
  • Options
    Your school sounds like its full of fuck up dumbwits.

:lol:

Under 16 is too young
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    It doesnt matter how carefull you are!!

Just because you might not get kicked out of school because of smoking the stuff, it doesnt mean the consequences arent just as bad.

I used to go to college and get stoned in between lectures, i was too stoned to read the books clearly, and too stoned to work to the best of my ability.

So all the hours i spent in lectures, was just a waste because its not like i could work well when i was stoned.

You go to school and get stoned, its plain stupid. You are there to learn and get good exam grades, can you really get good exam grades if you cant work efficently? Might just pull a C instead of an A..

Cant you even go though the school day without smoking the stuff? really? because i find that hard to believe, kids go to school, smoke hash and think its the best thing ever.

Wait till you finish school. Youll feel stupid and full of regrets. Its hardly worth stuffing up your education for the sake of a few joints.

Your school sounds like its full of fuck up dumbwit sheep.

Its strange, Im in the top set for every subject I do (bar maths-set 2 outta 14, 14 being the lowest), and Im usually top of the class. I smoke hash maybe once or twice a week, sometimes more, sometimes less. Pleeaaaase dont make the assumption that because I smoke hash I bum it down there with the retards. The irony is, as I started using blow more often, my grades improved.

There must be alot of drug users in ur school, is it only cannabis or other drugs as well?

Mainly cannabis and fags. You rarely get alcohol or any harder drugs in school as its too risky, and theres less enjoyment factor. I HAVE heard rumours of people dropping pills in front of teachers though. :rolleyes:.
  • Options
    I HAVE heard rumours of people dropping pills in front of teachers though. .

This is pure stupidity though...why would they risk it?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    This is pure stupidity though...why would they risk it?

*Agrees*. A girl called Carly dropped one in front of her head-of-year, which might have been what pushed them to get this new head mistress to crack down on the drug culture in my school. Carly got sent to re-hab, didnt work, she gave up. Kinda sad, really.
  • Options
    Harsh. I remember a couple of blokes I knew in school got busted just as they were finishing off a bong, the school could bust them properly because there wasnt any hash left so they just got a telling off and got to stay.

Vorni; I think there is a big difference between smoking a couple of times a week and spending all your time stonned. When I was 16 or so I was stonned ALL the time and fucked my GCSE's quite badly.
  • Options
    Its strange, Im in the top set for every subject I do (bar maths-set 2 outta 14, 14 being the lowest), and Im usually top of the class. I smoke hash maybe once or twice a week, sometimes more, sometimes less. Pleeaaaase dont make the assumption that because I smoke hash I bum it down there with the retards. The irony is, as I started using blow more often, my grades improved.

ok :) sorry, i admit i did assume you smoked more than that! :yes: sorry.... :angel:

About that girl candy.. my fella and his maes used to drop pills in assembly... as many as they could manage to munch. some people are complete retards!
  • Options
    Are you terming your 'fella' as a complete retard? Because whenever I tell my mrs about stuff I did when I was younger she keeps telling me I was a twat, which is a bit harsh, she is married to me after all.
  • Options
    Are you terming your 'fella' as a complete retard? Because whenever I tell my mrs about stuff I did when I was younger she keeps telling me I was a twat, which is a bit harsh, she is married to me after all.

:yes:

Complete retard. I tell him that, but hes proud of all the stupid/idiotic things hes done growing up. He brags about them. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Its a bloke thing I think, as long as he doesnt do really stupid stuff anymore I suppose thats an improvement.
  • Options
    Its a bloke thing I think, as long as he doesnt do really stupid stuff anymore I suppose thats an improvement.

:lol: no he still does stupid things, but i guess i do too so i cant really talk...

But he is a retard :rolleyes: a very lovely retard ;)