Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

drug test

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok im suuure this has been done a few times before but info changes so heres the thing-
this week coming my schools doing a drug test. the last time i smoked hash was...friday! how long does it stay in your system for and how can i help flush it out ?! i think my parents would drown me if they found i had drugs in me...:crazyeyes

Comments

• Options
    Im pretty sure theyll still find it im afraid. Recently. my mate had a drugs test at his work--all he smokes is hash, they didnt pick up in his samples-but he got sacked because they found barbituates which were in the hash.. Ive heard it takes between 3 and 6 months to get it out of your system - - -

Dont go drinking loads of water to flush it out--people get really ill that way. Some people suggest loads of different concoctions you can drink, i wouldnt rely on any of them to be honest.

Id be ill from school on the day of the drugs test if i was you.
  • Options
    Why did you smoke hash on Friday anyway if you knew you had a drugs test this week??
  • Options
    Re: drug test
    Originally posted by vorni
    ok im suuure this has been done a few times before but info changes so heres the thing-
    this week coming my schools doing a drug test. the last time i smoked hash was...friday! how long does it stay in your system for and how can i help flush it out ?! i think my parents would drown me if they found i had drugs in me...:crazyeyes

Since hash takes longer to get out of your system than the time u have left,just dont go to school that day and if ur parents dont let u stay out just dont go in and smoke hash all day :lol:

As minx said why did u smoke if u knew there was test?
  • Options
    funnily enough i havent been in for a while, and only found out about it as i stubbed out my j.:rolleyes:
    sooo basically...im doomed:D ah well-i think the school knew anyways...
  • Options
    funnily enough i havent been in for a while, and only found out about it as i stubbed out my j.:rolleyes:
    sooo basically...im doomed:D ah well-i think the school knew anyways...

Dont let it ruin ur education at school,thats what the government want to see happening you because then you can make it sound as if cannabis ruins people's education and disrupt the hope of legalisation of it.

Just bunk off school,its only one day.
    Why do u think ur school knows?
  • Options
    well our ex-cop dep. headmistress she-man gave my class this big lecture on 'illegal substances' the other day, and i was sat there in a cloud of smoke so it seemed to be directed at me. :)
  • Options
    well our ex-cop dep. headmistress she-man gave my class this big lecture on 'illegal substances' the other day, and i was sat there in a cloud of smoke so it seemed to be directed at me. :)

And what are you going to do whenever u get expelled more than likely?
  • Options
    my friend suggested that we claim to have smoked a mysterious rolly given to us outside a club.
    the chances are ill get excluded, not kicked out-another friend of mine got caught with blow stuffed down her bra a while ago, and she got suspended for 5 days.
    the schools gotta have parental permission, too, not that that really makes a dif in my case. :confused:
  • Options
    my friend suggested that we claim to have smoked a mysterious rolly given to us outside a club.
    the chances are ill get excluded, not kicked out-another friend of mine got caught with blow stuffed down her bra a while ago, and she got suspended for 5 days.
    the schools gotta have parental permission, too, not that that really makes a dif in my case. :confused:

Are u a girl or boy?

So ur a bit fukced then more or less, your school seems to have a relaxed attitude,a few years ago a few boys in our school got caught smoking a spliff and were expelled for it but allowed to come in to do their exams.
  • Options
    Omigod, do schools do drug tests nowadays????

crazy...
  • Options
    :lol: What a load of bollocks.
    Do you honestly believe that your school is going to do a drugs test on everyone?

I dont think they are allowed to do that , and this reminds me of when we heard the exact same rumours at our school and nothing ever happened.
  • Options
    Originally posted by sarahisgreat
    and this reminds me of when we heard the exact same rumours at our school and nothing ever happened.

that reminds me.. when i was at schoolour maths teacher told us we had a drugs test... never happened, at least not to me. Same rumors were floating around college...

Edited because im dumb and forgot all about college
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    that reminds me.. when i was at schoolour maths teacher told us we had a drugs test... never happened, at least not to me. Same rumors were floating around college...

Edited because im dumb and forgot all about college

Ive never heard about drug tests,there are over 800 students in our school,they couldn't drug test for everyone,too much time and money.

sarahisgreat-i agree with u there,they wouldn't be allowed to do it and for the above reasons as well.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    Are u a girl or boy?

Im a girl!!!:flirt:
    Anyhoo, ive asked about a bit and heard rumours about spot-checks, sniffer dogs, etc...and yeah someone said that every year a rumour goes around about drug tests.
    If they do do them, then im thinking it'll be random people that they pick on.
    im starting to think its our brand-spanking-new dep. head trying to make an impression and scare kids or something...
  • Options
    Im a girl!!!:flirt:
    Anyhoo, ive asked about a bit and heard rumours about spot-checks, sniffer dogs, etc...and yeah someone said that every year a rumour goes around about drug tests.
    If they do do them, then im thinking it'll be random people that they pick on.
    im starting to think its our brand-spanking-new dep. head trying to make an impression and scare kids or something...

Probably,has ur area got a reputation for drug use?
    What age are u?
    Let us know how it goes in school on friday if u decide to go in, i bet now after hearing all this its all just a load of bullshit, hope for ur sake it is.
  • Options
    Not so much my area, more my school...but they try to keep it under wraps.
    If there ARE drug tests then half the school is pretty much fucked...and yes indeedly, i'll keep you posted on the whole situation. :)
    Oh, and i'm gonna be 16 soonish!
  • Options
    Yea my school would be fucked as well if there was a test,everyone is smoking it these days.

Good luck anyway if u need it.
  • Options
    Hmmm, thursday and no sign of the test...!
  • Options
    Hmmm, thursday and no sign of the test...!

Tomorrow is ur "drug test" though, u smoked any this week?
  • Options
    *cough* yes *cough*.
    As the week went on the drug test scenario seemed less likely, so i, er, sparked up. :blush:
    Twas worth it though...there hasn't been a hint of drug test, it seems like it might of been a load of balls after all.:chin:
    but! theres still tomorrow so...
  • Options
    Lol :lol:
    so i, er, sparked up.

As one does of course.
    Good luck for tommorow anyway,its prob bullshit,stupid schools.
  • Options
    your'e being fed bullshit mate, its not legal to drug test anymore [they can test for cigarettes though, but its optional]. Go on www.hempfiles.com for drug test info, follow links. It takes something like up to 48 days at most for it to get out of your system, as its stored in your fat cells, the softest drug is the easiest of all to detect.

Besides, have you any idea how much it would cost???

Duffy
  • Options
    Yea im sure it would cost a brave bit and for the whole school imagine the cost.
  • Options
    So was there a test vorni?
  • Options
    Funnily enuff..no!!
    Not a hint, everything went on as usual, and well, yeah. After all that, too...
    But! If the school does happen to spring one on us, then ill be sure to let ya know.:p
    If they did happen to, i dont think it would be the whole school, just randoms..
  • Options
    Yea if they did it would be on random suspected stoners in the school, would that include you?
  • Options
    Whether or not there is a test, which sounds very unlikely its really not a good idea to get a reputaion for being a drug user, it will colour your teachers idea of you and it is likely to impact apon your grades.
  • Options
    Yes, agrees with bongbudda.

People will look at you differently in school if they know ur a drug user.
  • Options
    The randoms they'd pick on would've been reported before, or spotted smoking, or so i've heard. Im not saying it's a good thing, but half the school abuses drugs, so it isn't really a matter of whether it affects your reputation or not...*shrugs*.
  • Options
    It makes me sounds like an old git but having a few smokes isnt worth fucking your education for, it is still illegal and a lot of schools will throw you out for something like that. Be bloody careful.