Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Music!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
WHO HAS A BIT OF LOVELY OL' MUSIC PLAYIN WHILE RAGGIN AWAY?

THINK IT HELPS

LIKE FOR EXAMPLE, HAVING REAL SHIT MUSIC THAT ANNOYS YA WOULD MAKE YOU LAST LONGER :p BUT MAKE IT CRAP ANYWAY :(

BUT YOU KNOW HOW HIP HOP MAKES YOU NOD YOUR HEAD (UNLESS YOUR A LAMEO 'UN-HIP HOP' PERSON) WELL THINK HOW GOOD HEAD WOULD BE FROM YOUR GIRL IF YOU PUT SOME BANGIN DRUM AND BASS ON, UP AND DOWN WELL FUCKIN FAST AAAAAHHHHH YEAH!

AND OF COURSE YOU COULD HAVE SOME REALLY SLUSSY POPPY LOVE SONGS TO CREATE A NICE ATMOSPHERE!

RIGHT I WANNA A LIST OF TOP SONGS TO 'GET INTIMATE' TO AND GENERAL OPINIONS ON SEX AND MUSIC!

Comments

• Options
    learn to take off caps lock.
  • Options
    True
  • Options
    Yeah, and learn what good music is.

But on topic, I tend to listen to music whilst 'doing stuff'. I just really enjoy music and really enjoy doing stuff, therefore it's cool to combine the two. It's pretty funny though, I find that your tempo tends to match that of the song, so if we're listening to a faster song and then a slower song comes on, we change speeds unknowingly. Still, variation never hurt anybody.
  • Options
    Prodigy's Experience album has to be my all time fave shagging music :D
  • Options
    I swear by the the colour and the shape.
  • Options
    Nine Inch Nails - Closer (ultimate shagging song)
    Placebo - Pure Morning
    Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name
    Rage Against The Machine - Bulls On Parade
    Massive Attack - Angel
    Massive Attack - Safe From Harm
    James Brown - that one that goes (get up, get on up..)
    some dude - Heard It On The Grapevine
  • Options
    LAMEO 'UN-HIP HOP' PERSON

god i REALLY wanna hear snoop dog say that

"yeeeaa bitch, im a gangsta yo, an u is ma bitch, girl u so un-hip hop its quite extroardinary. you are frightfully lame, golly gosh."
  • Options
    Originally posted by Black Hole Sun
    you are frightfully lame, golly gosh."
    :lol: hehehe
  • Options
    god i REALLY wanna hear snoop dog say that

"yeeeaa bitch, im a gangsta yo, an u is ma bitch, girl u so un-hip hop its quite extroardinary. you are frightfully lame, golly gosh."

and to that i quote

"we have more to fear from those who think they understand us than those who know they don't"

so FUCK OFF

AND I LIKE MY CAPS LOCK, SOME OF YOU PEOPLE NEED A LIFE HAHAHAHA
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo
    "we have more to fear from those who think they understand us than those who know they don't"

that applies to you SO much more than it does to me :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    learn to take off caps lock.

dont it annoy when ppl leave caps lock on, it seems childish, or like ure angry
  • Options
    i like the "Save The Last Dance" soundtrack... its really good.... funky stuff!!

kitty x
  • Options
    WHO HAS A BIT OF LOVELY OL' MUSIC PLAYIN WHILE RAGGIN AWAY?

And they say romance is dead! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    For some reason me and my boyfriend have never done stuff with music on...:chin: don't know why...

Anyway...I would imagine Parachutes by Coldplay could be a good album to have on...also a compilation of some of Foo Fighters slower songs..... :yum: dave Grohl... :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by David Grohl
    I swear by the the colour and the shape.

:yes: indeedio
  • Options
    Re: Music!

BUT YOU KNOW HOW HIP HOP MAKES YOU NOD YOUR HEAD (UNLESS YOUR A LAMEO 'UN-HIP HOP' PERSON)

I am a "lameo un-hip-hop person". But I am tolerant towards people who do like other styles of music, unlike you. Stop being so narrow minded, and learn to tolerate others.

Now back to the thread......I dont think I ever have done stuff withmusic on, but afterwards, when falling asleep for the night and snuggling afterwards, Turin Brakes "The Optimist LP" is really nice.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Music!
    Originally posted by MoonShiner
    I am a "lameo un-hip-hop person". But I am tolerant towards people who do like other styles of music, unlike you. Stop being so narrow minded, and learn to tolerate others.

why must everyone take things so fuckin seriously

what kind of world do you live in?
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Music!
    why must everyone take things so fuckin seriously

dude its you that lives in the fucked up world m8 :)

YA SO I WAS ROCKIN DA MIC AT DA CLUB AN GOT DA RESPEC' YO!

i keep expecting you to say booyakasha :)
  • Options
    Killing in the name of. . .I mean deadly song but I dunno if I'd have it on in that situation. Californication was pretty good, surprisingly so was Radiohead. . .then I got some dodgy dance stuff. He liked. I just ignored!
  • Options
    well germhead doesn't have the best of musical tastes so...i'd say you're stuck with 'best of euphoria' for the long run, frenchie. :p
  • Options
    len im sure his glow sticks can be used for other purposes....

although im not sure about the whistle and the gloves....:p
  • Options
    Coldplay for the bedroom? No thanks!

It is said that the two things which bring a human being the most pleasure in life are SEX and MUSIC, so combining the two carefully can lead to the most fantastic sensory experience.

I like Jodeci- Freek n You and a lot of slow RnB such as Dru Hill, Alicia Keys is good too, kind of romantic, slow paced.

I also like faster drum n bass, hip hop or Arabic music to get it on to!
  • Options
    PS The one problem with music and sex is that you will never be able to hear the song in question again without thinking about your fumbles of passion.

Fair enough if you love them to bits and it was a great experience, but if it all ends in tears or it is a bad experience, you may not want to spoil your favourite songs!
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Music!

I live in the real world. Where do you live? Just because I am lameo and un-hip-hop, does this mean im from a different world?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Len
    Killing in the name of. . .I mean deadly song but I dunno if I'd have it on in that situation. Californication was pretty good, surprisingly so was Radiohead. . .then I got some dodgy dance stuff. He liked. I just ignored!

the riff after when he first says "KILLING IN THE NAME OF!!" :D

well anyway, just trust me ;)
  • Options
    the riff after when he first says "KILLING IN THE NAME OF!!" :D

well anyway, just trust me ;)

i made a fantastic dance up to that song! has my boyf in hysterics every time :D [/tangent]
  • Options
    Originally posted by candy
    i made a fantastic dance up to that song! has my boyf in hysterics every time :D [/tangent]

rofl :) how does it go?
  • Options
    From my experiance, the best ever sex music is the soundtrack to the movie Queen Of the Damned........

Driving bass lines and great melodies, and lots of referances 2 bodies and flesh and it's a very provocative theme 2 the whole thing, very cool.

Anything by TOOL is also great, fingering 2 "stinkfist" is an experiance, considering that's wat the song is about.

For more hard fast action, I would have 2 say Disturbed (anything by them) and "Not Falling" by Mudvayne or anything by Stone Sour, "Bother" is great for slow passionate sex

For the record, I am also one of these "lameo un hip hop people" I don't like production line music....... I like music that was written by the artist, not the marketing managers.
  • Options
    Jimmy Eat World - Clarity or Jimmy Eat World - Bleed American, both great to do stuff to.

Oh, and you said 'I'm not one of those lameo un-hip-hop people, I'm not into production line music' (or something to that extent) as if to suggest that hip-hop was manufactured. Some 'hip hop' may be, but not real hip-hop. Just like some 'rock' is manufactured (Busted, I'm looking your way). I dunno if that's what you meant, but hip-hop is cool, so long as it's not Nelly or Ja Rule or some other sell-out pop artist posing as a rapper.
  • Options
    LED ZEPPELIN

If you've ever heard them you'll know why. All of Led Zep 2 is just orgasms and napalm bombs.