Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Music!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Killing in the name of? Could you really shag to that? Actually I suppose I see what you mean about that first riff, but once it gets to the 'fuck you I won't do what you tell me...' bit I think I'd get a little distracted!
  • Options
    All hard dance music is good for fast sex and r%b for slow sex.....:naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by perfectsonnet
    'rock' is manufactured (Busted, I'm looking your way).

busted? rock? :eek2:

and p.s. i dont know how anyone could sustain an erection let alone shag to emo music :p:)
  • Options
    Notice the fact I put 'rock' in apostraphes and also said it's manufactured. I know it's not rock, never fear.

And also chances are you are thinking of the wrong type of music to be 'emo'. I dunno, maybe you're more clued up than most, but emo is damn good for loving. I hate calling it 'emo', but hey, if it makes life easier I will. When the media talks about 'emo' and gives the impression it's all whiney and annoying about girls they usually are talking about bands that really are not 'emo'. However, I tend to like real emo and the new kind of 'emo', so whatever. But I'd be interested to see your list of 'emo bands you could barely sustain an erection to'.
  • Options
    heh :) well Dashboard Confessional and Saves The Day to name but two :) but i see your point, i just remembered i have three At The Drive-In albums and they rock :)

poofter emo = bad, limp :)