Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Big Brother 4

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Sooooooo...

Here's my analysis..

ANOUSHKA - Very very strange, she seems insecure and as a result is very judgemental, specially of the other ladeeez.
Possibly quite deep but probably very shallow. Has a 'sort of' boyfriend...ie wants to see what she can get out of the situation, will be competing for the boys attention and against the other anoushka (How dare she have the same name!)

CAMERON - Token god squad, but sensitive and kind, Has a cool job as a fish 'farmer'? - Will be loved by the girls but laughed at by the boys

FEDERICO - Ex model, very cool...the girls will fancy him but he might be deeper than we think.

GOS - token asian bloke and token fat bloke. Still at home, likes his designer gear.

JON- Posh blike, earns big bucks and plays golf. Nervous at first but very sure of himself otherwise. probably a twat

JUSTINE - token 'fat' bird ...looking to find a guy in the house only none of them will fancy her. Will probably do some crying

NUSH - Hippy. Sweet, can look after the pig (I'm sure I saw one). Will have friction with Anoushka and Steph. Possibly quite deep. The blokes will like her

RAY - Token Irish beer swilling guy. Will be up for fun and become a bit of a heart-throb. Bur possibly will piss the girls off..

SCOTT - Football fan, will suddenly declare hes gay, will click with all the girls

SISSY - very independent, creative, loud - but insecure under it all. Will probably form some kind of superficial relationship with everyone..

STEPH - Ex footballers wife, possibly likes the high life and will act older than her years,

TANYA - token Rich bitch, will be hated by the public and hated by Anoushka even though she will appear to like her at first..

SO - lets see how wrong I am!! Ayone spot the winner yet? I recon Scott Ray or Nush!!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    AW cmon- is no one else watching it? Or am I just a sad bastard with nothing better to do on a Friday!!:lol:
  • Options
    Anouska is going to be the one who bitches about everyone, talks behind peoples backs, and seeks attention from everyone 24/7.....especially all the guys :rolleyes:

Tania will be the snobby, stuck up one who will sulk whenever she doesn't get her way and winge about not having her home comforts etc

Sissy will probably be the girl that gets on better with the blokes, bit of a 'ladette' me thinks.

I think Ray will be the one that all the girls (in and out of the house!) fancy. I'm still trying to work out who the gay/lesbian one is.....thought Steph at first but she's been married, so unless she's switched to laydees then I reckon it must be Scott :yes:

That's all for now, I may come back after the next bit though! hehe
  • Options
    I have an instant disliking to that Anoskha chick, the first one, she seems quite stuck up.

I like Fredrico, partly cos he's from Glasgow and partly cos he's pretty damn fine!

Also dont like Tania, seems like a "Daddys girl rich bitch" who will crack in 3 weeks time when she needs her nails filled in.

I like Scott, Sissy, Fredrico and Justine :thumb:

Need to go now cos it's back on the telly!
  • Options
    Aw bummer - now I'm thinking (After her trip to the diary room) that Anoushka could be quite cool. Why am I so fickle...

*makes mental note - stop judging people by first appearances*

DAMN I'M SO SHALLOW
  • Options
    I'm not liking cameron - "she's too young...." what kind of eviction excuse is that?

and that orkney accent reminds me of a twat who stayed in my Uni halls in first year. Didn't like him either.

but all in all, liking it all so far.

Wanting Frederico or the Irish guy to win so far... will probably be eating my words by next week...:naughty:
  • Options
    Nope, am not liking Anouska! :p
  • Options
    Ah - can I change my mind...don't like her afterall - I am so easily swayed by popular opinion.

I thin Cameron has only stated what everyone else thought but in a slightly different way...he's cool - but only until he starts praying.

Federico was cool - saying that others have probably objected to doing it when infact no-one else had.

Jesus - would you put yourself through that? Did anyone here actually apply!? How do we know that Tanya isn't infact Mr Roll (apart from the fact that he's posted on here tonight :D

What if everyone on BB4 was a Site member - now that would be funny!!

Just look out for the wise old one skinning up in the corner...:) ;)
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by byny

What if everyone on BB4 was a Site member - now that would be funny!!

If that was the case, I would have had sex with all the females already. :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    If that was the case, I would have had sex with all the females already. :D
    and I thought I was your only bitch JsT! :crying:

:p

Ok more input....Nush seems very sweet, Justine seems a bit boring and nothing, Ray seems cool and Scott has a striking resemblence to Will Young! :eek2:

Actually I think Sissy might be the token lesbian :yes:
  • Options
    NAH ! sissy has a boyfriend and shes been with him for three years (Believe me - I made notes :o )

She does look like Cissy Spaseck though!

Other boyfriends/girlfriends are..

Anoushka - sortof boyfriend
    Nush - musician boyfriend

infact that might be it, although perhaps Jon has a girlfriend?

Scott has no girlfriend but lots of female friends, Justine is looking for a boyfriend, Steph has just got divorced, Cameron has possibly NEVER had a girlfriend!
  • Options
    NAH ! sissy has a boyfriend and shes been with him for three years (Believe me - I made notes :o )

Oh yeah! Damn! Must be Scott then....might have something to do with the Will Young-ness about him! haha ;)
  • Options
    Perhaps ther IS NO token gay person!! Do we need another Brian Dowling? And theres always the possibility they could chuck another one in...specially as they have never forcably evicted someone (Have they? - oh apart from Nasty Nick)!
  • Options
    I only saw NUSH before leaving the house to go clubbing but she seemed really sweet - need to check out the other before heading off to the bookmaker though!!
  • Options

She does look like Cissy Spaseck though!

Other boyfriends/girlfriends are..

Anoushka - sortof boyfriend
    Nush - musician boyfriend

infact that might be it, although perhaps Jon has a girlfriend?

Scott has no girlfriend but lots of female friends, Justine is looking for a boyfriend, Steph has just got divorced, Cameron has possibly NEVER had a girlfriend!
    Byny, I think we can call you the official Big Sister!
  • Options
  • Options
    Nah - keep it on!

How can it ruin every summer if you never watch it...I love it but its my choice to watch it.

I guess it does get a bit too much coverage though!
  • Options
  • Options
    The worst thing about Big Brother is just when the conversation is getting interesting the guy in the control room hits the mute button!!
  • Options
    I watch it sometimes, but only if I am bored.

Those who moan about it don't have to watch it! And if they don't want to hear about it they can just tell their friends they aren't interested! There is one woman at work who bangs on about it all the time and we just told her to shut up, hehe!
  • Options
    I'm really proud of myself! Haven't watched it since the first bit on Friday! :D:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    I'm really proud of myself! Haven't watched it since the first bit on Friday! :D:D

I didn't think it was on at weekends, though...

Oh, wait, was that the point?

*feels thick*
  • Options
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone
    I didn't think it was on at weekends, though...

Nah, last year I was sat infront of E4 constantly! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Sissy reminds me of vinyl vicky on here
  • Options
    Originally posted by jellygirl
    Oooh, I can see that!

Come on Vicky, do you have a twin sister?!
  • Options
    HAH - just when I thought it was getting boring the girls let Cameron into the bathroom to shower while they are bathing...could this be the making of Cameron!!?
  • Options
    Does anyone else think Scott looks like Matt Damon :eek2:
  • Options
    Hint: Cameron will sometime come out of the closet.
  • Options
    Originally posted by jellygirl

Ooooh she does doesnt she!
  • Options
    Scott is so damn ugly...Jon will be out first...what a boring man!

And didn't cameron say today that he wouldn't sleep with a man even for a million pounds?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Glittery Vodka
    Does anyone else think Scott looks like Matt Damon :eek2:

A little, reminds me of Will Young though :eek2: