Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Big Brother 4

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Faith
    A little, reminds me of Will Young though :eek2:
    I can see an ickle bit of Will Young in him. I've noticed some more lookalikies amongst them too, Nush is like Becca from Hollyoaks and Tania is like Kelly Brooke. Well I think anyway :D
    Originally posted by Glittery Vodka
    Tania is like Kelly Brooke. Well I think anyway :D
    Noooo!! Claudia Winkleman!!
    Originally posted by Faith
    Noooo!! Claudia Winkleman!!
    :eek2:

She has the same parting in her hair as her Claudia Winkleman, thats about all thats similar!

:p
    Sorry if someone has already said this but its late and i cant be arsed to read all the replies.

But if tania is the 'token rich bitch' why would she be in a game show to win money if she was rich she wouldnt have to would she.

I would watch it if I had access to a tv
    well jon is boring , and who in their right mind knows every thing about star wars .
    but didn't he bring in fake breasts? cause his eviction pic looks like he dresses in drag.

gos will stop in for a bit , well would you get rid of a chef

i'm warming to anouska now she's kind of settled down
    Originally posted by sarahisgreat
    Sorry if someone has already said this but its late and i cant be arsed to read all the replies.

But if tania is the 'token rich bitch' why would she be in a game show to win money if she was rich she wouldnt have to would she.

The 'clue' is in the word TOKEN...Did they win the task?
    No, they failed it. I really hope Jon stays in, he cracks me up. Did you see him singing Hotel California last night? Priceless. His "lady friend" (not girlfriend apparently) was on BBLB last night and my god, she's hot. Lucky boy if that goes the right way. Nush is the fittest one.
    Originally posted by byny
    Scott is so damn ugly
    Nice.

I like them all. I thought I would hate Tania because she just looks stuck up and works in a designer clothes store, but I have warmed to her. None of them really annoy me. :(

Federico was gutted that he made them lose the task!
    WOOHOO! I've *still* only seen about fifteen seconds of BB4 :D
    Originally posted by jacaranda
    I would watch it if I had access to a tv

NO TV? How come?
    Bit of a shock that Anouska has been voted out, eh?? Although I am quite happy Jon is staying in, I think he will turn out to be quite amusing....

although all in all, BB4 is so damn boring....:rolleyes:
    Originally posted by JonBoi
    Bit of a shock that Anouska has been voted out, eh?? Although I am quite happy Jon is staying in, I think he will turn out to be quite amusing....

although all in all, BB4 is so damn boring....:rolleyes:
    Yep, it is quite boring! They're all so nice! :(
    Originally posted by Molly
    Yep, it is quite boring! They're all so nice! :(
    I think that'll change. People will start getting pissed off with Jon soon, and I think Sissy may get a little annoying because she's so wimpy! Who knows... I really hope there are some exciting bits soon :rolleyes:
    I dunno what that tug of war was , couldnt they see that Gos's team would win whatever happened. He's a beast!
    Originally posted by The Matadore
    I dunno what that tug of war was , couldnt they see that Gos's team would win whatever happened. He's a beast!
    I agree, as soon as I saw Gos' team it was obvious they would win. He is chunky and he was right at the back, and they had the largest female (Justine - she isn't fat so don't get started on me, she just looks the most powerful). All the wimps were on the other team. And I love the way Sissy got the reward because she was the umpire. She is beginning to annoy me now, she really can't sing and well, blah, I don't like her, too loud and brash.
    Bring back Jade! :( that was the best one!
    Originally posted by Glittery Vodka

I've noticed some more lookalikies amongst them too, Nush is like Becca from Hollyoaks and Tania is like Kelly Brooke. Well I think anyway

Yes yes! I was lookin at my signed photo :p of Becca from hollyoaks and she really really does look like nush! Even in real life she does! And tania does hold some resembalance (sp) to tania and scott kinda looks like wil young...hmm...wow!:D
    "big brother"

i don't no wot u people see in the show big brother, it is less interesting than watching paint dry, come one really , it is a ridiculas idea that some how people are paying attention to.:eek2: i myself am confused abut why such inteligent and stoned people such sas ur selves can watch such nonense
    I wathced Big Brother the very first time it came on tv but after that i decided i wasn't wasting my time watching other people live on tv,what a waste of time and a boring show.:no:
    There now follows a Public Threat by Bri-namite:-

If anyone of you votes to evict Jon this week, I have the technology to track you down and hit you with a stick. The man is a comedy legend, and he doesn't even know it. He's geeky, but so damn holding that show together.

Thank you for your time ;)
    big bro 18

hey anybody heard about the big brother ''the experient'' for 18year olds only!wonder what they are hoping to happen...:rolleyes: lol would any here actually audition to go on it??Think it would be a success?or a big fat FLOP!??
    post away
    suga x
    I got through to the proper BB auditions twice, but I got knocked back both times.

And I'm too old for the experiment thing.

Gah.
    I actually feel quite sorry for Fed now, even though I don't like him much I feel that he genuinely feels bad. If only he had the balls to own up he might feel better and stop worrying. Still think Gos should win..Though it changes day to day. Have changed my mind about Scott...he seems pretty together and sensible and I like that. I'm afraid Jon must go - he reminds me too much of the bad parts of my family, the 'I told you so' part of me and my brother and sisters' personality.
    Anyone watching NOW??

They are playing spin the bottle!!!
    Ooooooh, apparently the "Twist" that BB promised is that 2 people are going to get evicted this Friday.

Jon and Gos please :yes:
    Its sad though because by doing this they will probably end up with 4 or even 5 people up for eviction and someone nice will get voted out like Ray or Steph because people want to keep the twats like Fed in!
    Originally posted by byny
    Its sad though because by doing this they will probably end up with 4 or even 5 people up for eviction and someone nice will get voted out like Ray or Steph because people want to keep the twats like Fed in!
    True, but they've promised more "twists" so they might also bring new people in :chin:
    I don't like this week's nominations, I'm not bothered if Fedrico stays or goes, but I'd like to see both Cam and Jon stay on...