Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Should we go in and wipe out Hezbollah

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I think we need to take a very aggressive stance on the Militant Muslims and anyone who sympathizes with them. We could easily go into Lebanon and take a lot of these creeps out...if for nothing else what they did to our Marines and also because they worked with Al Qaeda in Kenya in December.

I don't care if we have the CIA do it or whoever. Just kill them.

Comments

• Options
    I think we need to take a very aggressive stance on the Militant Muslims and anyone who sympathizes with them.

*Watches as Adolf Hitler rises from his grave to tell the world "I told you so" about Jewish warmongerers.*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Heydrich
    *Watches as Adolf Hitler rises from his grave to tell the world "I told you so" about Jewish warmongerers.*

Zionist warmongerers, not Jewish warmongerers. Theres a difference, many Jews dont subscribe to Zionism in the same way not every white person thinks Bush is da bomb.
  • Options

Should probably remove that bullet from his head first...

If you look at it, the guy admeated defeat. How long will it be, before you realise that you're out of your tree?
  • Options
    Re: Should we go in and wipe out Hezbollah
    Originally posted by pnjsurferpoet
    I think we need to take a very aggressive stance on the Militant Muslims and anyone who sympathizes with them. We could easily go into Lebanon and take a lot of these creeps out...if for nothing else what they did to our Marines and also because they worked with Al Qaeda in Kenya in December.

I don't care if we have the CIA do it or whoever. Just kill them.

You are quite retarded arent you? Despite what Bush says, you cant just go and kill whoever takes your fancy or else you might find that they come and kill you. 11/9 doesnt give you lot carte blanche to kill everyone you dont like; you are terrorists as bad as Al Qaeda, you just happen to be a sovereign state of terrorists.

Dont forget that. The rest of the world wont when you come crying cos someones decided to attack you again.
  • Options
    Zionist warmongerers, not Jewish warmongerers. Theres a difference, many Jews dont subscribe to Zionism in the same way not every white person thinks Bush is da bomb.

Which is totally irrelevent to whether or not individual Jews identify with other Jews as a race, and act individually in what they perceive to be group ethnic interests. Jewish racial consciousness and Zionism are not the same thing either. The Zionists cooperated with Hitler by the way.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    How long will it be, before you realise that you're out of your tree?

Hes not, that is the scary and saddening thing. the Zionists running Israel, and prevalent in the Bush administration, want to get rid of anyone who has ever looked at israel in a funny tone of voice, they want to rid Israel of all gentiles, of all Arabs. That is their aim. And again they are using their power in the US Government to save them the dirty work and the flack.

Heydrich generalises too much, which makes him racist. It does not make him incorrect about Israeli war aims. His mistake is to equate the Israelis with all Jews, 99% of whom are decent, peaceful people. Zionists are not.
  • Options
    If you look at it, the guy admeated defeat. How long will it be, before you realise that you're out of your tree?

LOL Denmark, even Somalia held out longer than Denmark. .
  • Options
    Which is totally irrelevent to whether or not individual Jews identify with other Jews as a race, and act individually in what they perceive to be group ethnic interests. Jewish racial consciousness and Zionism are not the same thing either. The Zionists cooperated with Hitler by the way.

But it is not irrelevant, you are stating that all jews are in support of attacking any Israeli enemies, which is both factually incorrect and generalised to the point of racism.

Its the racist generalisations which damage your otherwise perfectly accurate point, dont generalise so much, in makes them easy to denounce critics.
  • Options
    Re: Should we go in and wipe out Hezbollah

I've made a few alterations pnj, I hope you don't mind. ;)

Re: Should we go in and wipe out the [US govenment]?

I think we need to take a very aggressive stance on the Militant [Christians] and anyone who sympathizes with them. We could easily go into [Washington and Redneck Country] and take a lot of these creeps out...if for nothing else what they did to [the people of the 21 countries they've bombed since the end of WWII] and also because they worked with Al Qaeda [and numerous other terrorist groups and assorted scum].

I don't care if we have [other scum] do it or whoever. Just kill them.
  • Options
    Heydrich generalises too much, which makes him racist. It does not make him incorrect about Israeli war aims. His mistake is to equate the Israelis with all Jews, 99% of whom are decent, peaceful people. Zionists are not.

If 99% of Jews were decent, peaceful, non-racist individuals Israel would not exist in this world today. Jews would not have survived as a collective throughout history if it had not been for their enormous racism against other groups. The Jews have thought of themselves as the original master race for thousands of years. Virtually any other ethnicity scattered throughout the world in such a manner would have been absorbed. Not all Jewish racists are Zionists either and not all Zionists are warmongerers.
    But it is not irrelevant, you are stating that all jews are in support of attacking any Israeli enemies

I have never said all Jews are in support of attacking Israel's enemies. I do however claim that it is the "Jewishness" of individual Jews - their sense of ethnic identity - which motivates their vindictive hatred of the Iraqis.
    which is both factually incorrect and generalised to the point of racism.

You are setting up a straw man and attacking it. Nowhere have I said all Jews are intent upon attacking their enemies. I have said that individual Jews, acting in what they individually perceive to be group ethnic interests, are motivated to attack Iraq for that reason. You also seem to be confused to what race actually is. Race is not an objective and rigid classification of human beings determined at birth. Race is not a question of who is or who is not or what race but who has race and who does not.
    Its the racist generalisations which damage your otherwise perfectly accurate point, dont generalise so much, in makes them easy to denounce critics.

Restated: Individual Americans identify with other Americans as a collective and individually act in what they perceive to be the group interests of "Americans." Nowhere does this mean that ALL Americans (in the objective sense, all American citizens) are in agreement as to some sort of agenda. The error involved here is the confusion of what "American" actually is. There is an *objective* and a *subjective* side. Objectively speaking, an *American* is anyone who is an American citizen. Subjectively, which is much more accurate, it is a question of whether or not individuals identify with *Americans* as a collective, consider themselves to be Americans, and individually act in what they perceive to be group interests.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Hes not, that is the scary and saddening thing. the Zionists running Israel, and prevalent in the Bush administration, want to get rid of anyone who has ever looked at israel in a funny tone of voice, they want to rid Israel of all gentiles, of all Arabs. That is their aim. And again they are using their power in the US Government to save them the dirty work and the flack.

Don't know if it is your intention or not, but out of your context it reads as if if you refer the right wing as zionists.

Btw, read an (4 weeks old) interview with Mofaz today, and he stated that the Iraq war, was not Israel's war.

Heydrich, denmark was also the country which treated it's Jews in the most humane way during that time, as normal cirizens, and that only 50 Jews died because of the Nazis. Compare that to every other country who was occupied by the Germans.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    Don't know if it is your intention or not, but out of your context it reads as if if you refer the right wing as zionists.

A lot of the right wing in the US are Zionist. Do I need to reel out a list of the usual suspects to prove that point, or shall we take it as read?
    Btw, read an (4 weeks old) interview with Mofaz today, and he stated that the Iraq war, was not Israel's war.

Well they would say that, dont you think? Theyre not gonna say "Hey, its all our fault! Bomb us!" are they? Itd be about as likely as Bush admitting he fixed the 2000 election.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    A lot of the right wing in the US are Zionist. Do I need to reel out a list of the usual suspects to prove that point, or shall we take it as read?

Well they would say that, dont you think? Theyre not gonna say "Hey, its all our fault! Bomb us!" are they? Itd be about as likely as Bush admitting he fixed the 2000 election.

A lot of the left wing Jews are zionists as well. My old teacher who constantly fed us with left-winged talk, said herself that she was a firm Zionist. I know a lot of that kind.
    Being supportive of the existance of Israel, doesn't naturally make you right wing.

Don't you think Mofaz had gained more credit if he'd have spoken of a wish to help the United States, or had stated that he's thankful of what the States are doing. He simply said that this was America's act of acting against threats to world security.
  • Options

The context I am referring to is specifically Jews who are racially conscious, who act in what they perceive to be group ethnic interests.

This is absolutely Israel's war and it is being prosecuted through the United States. Virtually all the Jewish warmongerers in America and many of the neo-con gentiles are affiliated with the Jewish Insitute of National Security Affairs and other Jewish thinktanks which have been pursuing this agenda for years now.
    Heydrich, denmark was also the country which treated it's Jews in the most humane way during that time, as normal cirizens, and that only 50 Jews died because of the Nazis.

That isn't quite "six million" now is it?
    Compare that to every other country who was occupied by the Germans.

Actually in Eastern Europe - the Ukraine and Baltic States especially - there was an ENORMOUS backlash against the Jews when the Nazis moved into the area. This was probably because of the sheer number of Jews involved in exterminating millions of Eastern Europeans in the decades prior to WW2. Do not confuse intolerance of the Jews with Germany. Go to Russia these days.
  • Options
    No, because even such expressions of solidarity with or even gratitude for the invasion at his level would be taken as confirmation of Israeli backroom collusion by the neighbouring Arab states and more importantly the Arab street.
  • Options
    The context I am referring to is specifically Jews who are racially conscious, who act in what they perceive to be group ethnic interests.

And you aren't you racially concious?
    This is absolutely Israel's war and it is being prosecuted through the United States. Virtually all the Jewish warmongerers in America and many of the neo-con gentiles are affiliated with the Jewish Insitute of National Security Affairs and other Jewish thinktanks which have been pursuing this agenda for years now.

Many people are claiming that had Gore won, the war in Iraq wouldn't have takem place. His vice president would also have been Jewish, and with a broad number of Jewish connections. It's not about being a jew or not, it's about political leaning.

That isn't quite "six million" now is it?
    You referred to Denmark, and I replied with an answer connected to Denmark only. No need to jump in it is there?

Actually in Eastern Europe - the Ukraine and Baltic States especially - there was an ENORMOUS backlash against the Jews when the Nazis moved into the area. This was probably because of the sheer number of Jews involved in exterminating millions of Eastern Europeans in the decades prior to WW2. Do not confuse intolerance of the Jews with Germany. Go to Russia these days.

How is that connected to what i wrote?
  • Options
    And you aren't you racially concious?

Absolutely.
    Many people are claiming that had Gore won, the war in Iraq wouldn't have takem place.

This is plausible. The very same warmongerers, well before 9/11, tried to persuade the Clinton Administration to Iraq several years ago.
    His vice president would also have been Jewish, and with a broad number of Jewish connections.

Lieberman is a strong supporter of the war. Perhaps Gore could have been pressured into invading Iraq.
    It's not about being a jew or not, it's about political leaning.

Clinton was pressured into attacking Iraq. He did not invade the country however and depose its government. Yes, the neo-con rag Commentary, a publication of the American Jewish Committee, which has been screaming for war against Iraq and several other Arabs states is motivated by Jewish ethnic identification.
    You referred to Denmark, and I replied with an answer connected to Denmark only. No need to jump in it is there?

Did the Romans kill several billion Jews?
    How is that connected to what i wrote?

You referred to "other countries" that were "occupied by the Germans." I pointed out that huge numbers of Eastern Europeans in countries occupied by Germany went after and killed Jews on their own initiative. The Jews after all did unleash their own Holocaust upon Eastern Europe in the 1920s and 1930s.
  • Options
    the Zionists running Israel, and prevalent in the Bush administration

Kermet you're such a racist. But the justice is that because of people like you, there's an Israel.

Aladdin, this brotherhood of all Muslim, no matter how violent is exactly why I want to see the Palestinians be peaceful before I'd trust them with a state.

We need to aggressively go after the violent Muslim movements wherever they are. If a Muslim cleric declares a Jihad against America, we need to go into any country the bastard is in and kill him.
  • Options
    Kermet you're such a racist. But the justice is that because of people like you, there's an Israel.

Apartheid in Israel - Okay

Apartheid in South Africa - Despicable Evil Racists
    Aladdin, this brotherhood of all Muslim, no matter how violent is exactly why I want to see the Palestinians be peaceful before I'd trust them with a state.

Wow! That sounds like what the South Africans were saying about the terrorists in the African National Congress. Mysteriously however the governments of Great Britain and America not only refused to even consider South Africa's offer to grant independence to the Bantustans, the sort of deal it deems to be the path to the resolution of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict, but instead, forced the Afrikaners (who cooperated by the way) to grant full legal and political equality to the natives.
    We need to aggressively go after the violent Muslim movements wherever they are.

Israel should fight its own wars.
    If a Muslim cleric declares a Jihad against America, we need to go into any country the bastard is in and kill him.

Free Speech? Land of Liberty! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    It would truly be interesting, pnj, to see how you and millions of other self righteous violence lovers would act if foreign troops were occupying your neighbourhood and killing your friends and family. I suspect you wouldnt be quite so smug then about who the main protagonists of the problems are.
  • Options
    Clandestine, but your gang wasn't even going to force Saddam out of office at all. Belguim and company was only negotiating through the UN to make Saddam comply with WMDs. His position as one of the worst mass murders was just fine with your gang. In fact, they were profiting from him.
  • Options
    Clandestine, but your gang wasn't even going to force Saddam out of office at all.

There is a concept that eludes you - national sovereignty.
    Belguim and company was only negotiating through the UN to make Saddam comply with WMDs.

No WMD have been found anywhere in Iraq - despite thousands of inspections.
    His position as one of the worst mass murders was just fine with your gang. In fact, they were profiting from him.

It was not Saddam Hussein who dropped two atomic bombs on Japanese civilians. It was not Saddam Hussein who firebombed Germany and Japan. It was not Saddam Hussein who used Agent Orange on the Vietmanese. It was not Saddam Hussein who intentionally tried to destroy Vietmanese agriculture in order to starve to death millions of people. It was not Saddam Hussein who supported Siad Biarre in Somalia, Pinochet in Chile, Stalin's Soviet Union, or Pol Pot himself.
  • Options
    "It was not Saddam Hussein who dropped two atomic bombs on Japanese civilians. It was not Saddam Hussein who firebombed Germany and Japan. It was not Saddam Hussein who used Agent Orange on the Vietmanese. "

I'm proud of all of that...it saved American lives. Moral of the story: don't attack America.

Stalin was an example of European appeasement America went along with.
  • Options
    Actually Saddam pales to other monsters which Washington has supported. Youd do yourself a world of good by going and doing some research into our Latin American and Far Eastern lackies over the past half a century. Suharto for one outdid Saddam in brutality by far, but we never attacked Indonesia.

And even today you need only look to Musharof to see a brutal darling of Washington in action.
  • Options
    But Musharof is a good Muslim who's keeping the creeps away from us. He was key in destroying Al Qaeda. He's been a good friend to us.
  • Options
    Go and research his background and his human rights record and then come back and call him good. You truly know nothing.
  • Options
    "It was not Saddam Hussein who dropped two atomic bombs on Japanese civilians. It was not Saddam Hussein who firebombed Germany and Japan. It was not Saddam Hussein who used Agent Orange on the Vietmanese. "

Yeah but have you looked at the consequences of these actions.

The A-Bombs killed thousands of people including women and children. Some of these people died quickly others died slowly and painfully from serious burns or radiation sickness. Since then the legacy of the A-Bombs has caused many children to have been born with birth defects due to the damage done to the surviors.

The firebombing by the US airforce and the RAF of these cities killed thousands of people again many innocents. These actions didnot undermine the German War effect it just killed indiscremitatly

The amount of the agent Orange dropped on vietnam during the war has been estiamated to be over 75 million litres and studies have shown this stuff causes cancer

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/2952407.stm
    I'm proud of all of that...it saved American lives. Moral of the story: don't attack America

Why American lives were saved but many innocent people died does that matter? Or are only American lives worth saving

To have pride of these actions is questionable i think the emotion a person should have is maybe shame and remorse as the killing of any innocent for any cause is WRONG
  • Options
    Originally posted by pnjsurferpoet
    Kermet you're such a racist. But the justice is that because of people like you, there's an Israel.[/b/

The definition of racism is to make a decision based entirely on ethnicity and religious faith of a group of people. Rather than take into account differences, racists generalise.

Which leads me on to...

this brotherhood of all Muslim, no matter how violent
    We need to aggressively go after the violent Muslim movements wherever they are.

You see pnj, you are indeed a racist, and I, indeed, am not. I do not discriminate against Judaism, I do not say ANYWHERE that Judiasm is an evil faith and that they are all murderous filth. I believe Israel to be an illegal state prosecuting illegal violence against a population, but I do not believe that every single Jew is evil. I would believe Israel to be illegal if the Israelis were Martian; their Judaism is an irrelavance. So do elaborate as to why I am a racist given that- Id be interested to know.

You, however, are in favour of murdering preachers WITHOUT TRIAL because they happen to believe the United States has made mistakes in world politics. You do not trust the Palestinians because they are MUSLIM, not because they are Palestinians. You repeatedly call for Muslims to be arrested in the USA, regardless of their "crimes", you judge Muslim nations as evil regardless of their policy. You decide to murder Muslim fundamentalists, yet do not decide to murder their Christain counterparts or their Hindu counterparts or their Jewish counterparts.

You do have so much to learn little boy. Go back to school and learn what words mean.
  • Options
    I wouldn't waste much breath on the boy. To say that you are "proud" of your country dropping Agent Orange in Vietnam is equivalent to a Nazi saying he's proud of Hitler gassing 'inferior' people. Simple as that.
  • Options
    I'm proud of all of that...it saved American lives.

That is FLAT OUT lie. The surrender of Japan was imminent yet the American civilian government intentionally and with malice, against Eisenhower, Leahy, and the American military leadership dropped two atomic bombs on Japan.
    Moral of the story: don't attack America.

The ONLY thing Yankees understand is FORCE and the ability of other nations to respond with FORCE. The case of Iraq proves that beyond a shadow of a doubt. Attempting to negotiate with Yankee savages is nothing short of a fool's errand as history demonstates countless examples of. North Korea understands this. North Korea will not compromise its security to some farce inspection team like Iraq. That is precisely why any SANE nation should arm itself to the teeth with biological/chemical/nuclear weapons, to defend itself from Jewish/Yankee Imperialism.
    Stalin was an example of European appeasement America went along with.

Stalin was an example of one of the biggest mass murderers in world history being armed to the teeth by the United States of America. Eastern Europe has America to thank for almost 50 years of savage Communist tyranny.