Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Yanks Shoot Protesters Dead

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/04/16/1050172608832.html

16war_protest,0.jpg
. . . .United States troops opened fire on a crowd hostile to the new pro-American governor in the northern Iraqi city of Mosul yesterday, killing at least 10 people and injuring as many as 100, witnesses and doctors said. . . .

Welcome to deMOCKRCY, where Yankees and Jews choose your leaders.

"Our blood and our soul we give to Iraq!"

Comments

• Options
    Not true, as told by the people I believe: my government and the troops that were there.

Logically, one of the points of our being there now is for better relations with the Arabs.

There were shots, probably, from the human sacrifice cult of the Arab world.
  • Options
    Not true, as told by the people I believe: my government and the troops that were there.

To KILL Iraqi civilians, to shoot them dead in their OWN streets. To END their independence.
    Logically, one of the points of our being there now is for better relations with the Arabs.

This is about as ridiculous as saying the 9/11 terrorists hit the world trade center in order to “improve relations with America.”

Good

card-shock_and_awe_iraq.jpg

Evil

card-shock_and_awe_us_soil.jpg
    There were shots, probably, from the human sacrifice cult of the Arab world.

There were shots fired by Yankees, into a crowd of Iraqi civilians in their own country, who were protesting the installation of a dictator supported by the American military upon their own sovereign soil.
  • Options
    Heydrich, anychance you can post links, rather than the pictures? Apart from taking me ages to download, this site is aimed at teens and some of your pictures are a little graphic... not sure that will be appreciated.

As for your actual position... you undermine it by admitting to being a racist.
  • Options
    Re: Yanks Shoot Protesters Dead
    Originally posted by Heydrich

Welcome to deMOCKRCY, where Yankees and Jews choose your leaders.
    [/B]
    Think I can find you the perfect friend in here. Not the only one with that stance...
  • Options
    Not its your interests I suppose to post pictures of Saddams regime though is it ;)

Leftists propaganda, will stop at nothing to get thier twisted view across.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Semper Eadem
    Not its your interests I suppose to post pictures of Saddams regime though is it ;)

Leftists propaganda, will stop at nothing to get thier twisted view across.

Neither will rightists, so don't attribute this kind of behaviour purely to leftists. Both sides do it. After all, we now live in the glorious age of spin doctors and soundbite politics.
  • Options
    I try not to personally, though I admit to having a special place in the heart for the Iraqi Information Minister ;)
  • Options
    You're right Jac.;)

Hey Jac, did you read that racists have lower I.Q.'s than people who aren't racist? It's true. They don't have the intelligence to distinguish the differences among people.

Hey man. You're so right. What was America thinking when it let all of those Jews in...like Einstein? I mean, what did he contribute to America and the world?
  • Options
    You're right Jac. Hey Jac, did you read that racists have lower I.Q.'s than people who aren't racist? It's true. They don't have the intelligence to distinguish the differences among people.

I would be willing to compare my grasp of political science and history to yours anyday.
    Hey man. You're so right. What was America thinking when it let all of those Jews in...like Einstein?

You mean the traitor who supported the Rosenbergs?
    I mean, what did he contribute to America and the world?

Well he helped arm the Soviet Union with nuclear weapons by supporting the Rosenbergs. I suppose that is a blessing indeed.
  • Options
    Whereas Heydrich came up with the extermination camp.
  • Options

What should we call it, Auschwitz or Oklahoma Territory?
  • Options
    What should we call it, Auschwitz or Oklahoma Territory?

Call it what you like, personally I thought Treblinka had a nice ring to it.

Or perhaps Belsen.

In fact, I'm sure that you have a list there some where. One of your "must see" places?

Worth noting, that of your two examples above, only one of them has gas chambers, only one was designed with the sole intention of killing as many people as possible in the shortest possible time, in the most cost effective manner.

And it wasn't the one in the US.
  • Options
    Worth noting, that of your two examples above, only one of them has gas chambers, only one was designed with the sole intention of killing as many people as possible in the shortest possible time, in the most cost effective manner.

Gassing someone is only one means of killing them. Indeed, we gas prisoners in the United States all the time to this day. There are more effective American ways of exterminating populations in order to make way for transcontinental railroads. One effective method is to annihilate the food supply of indigenous populations, such as the Buffalo, in order to deliberately starve to death women and children in the dead of winter. Of course, occassionally it is possible to engineer artificial famines as was the case of the Irish and the East Indians under British rule. One effective British strategy of supressing Indian insurrections in the Mississippi Valley was deliberately giving Indians blankets infested with the smallpox virus as a crude biological weapon to wipe them out by the thousands. William T. Sherman described this as "the final solution to the indian problem." In a December 18, 1890 letter to the New York Times Sherman expressed his deep disappointment over the fact that, were it not for "civilian interference," his army would have "gotten rid of them all" and killed every last Indian in America. (Marszalek, p. 400). This strategy can be modified depending upon the terrain of the country involved, like in Vietnam when America deliberately attempted to annihilate the Vietnamense food supply by blowing up dams to starve millions of people to death or in Iraq where it targeted water purification systems in order to encourage the spread of lethal bacteria. Unlike poisonous gas, which kills relatively quickly, mass starvation is a more painful way to deal with such "savages."
  • Options
    In a December 18, 1890 letter

Please remind me when the War of Independance took place...
  • Options
    Please remind me when the War of Independance took place...

We are not discussing the Revolutionary Era. GG
  • Options
    No, you are talking about the era after the revolution.]

You know, there weren't many railroads around in the 1770s
  • Options
    No, you are talking about the era after the revolution. You know, there weren't many railroads around in the 1770s

I never suggested that. I was discussing William T. Sherman's actions in the Reconstruction Era and the Gilded Age from 1865-1890.
  • Options
    I never suggested that. I was discussing William T. Sherman's actions in the Reconstruction Era and the Gilded Age from 1865-1890.

and what the hell has that got to do with me, a British citizen?

Or is this your way of avoiding any discussion about your namesake's plans for the Jews? Is this you attempting to avoid a discussion about Auschwiitz?
  • Options
    i find heydrich a very interesting and knowledgeable man.
  • Options
    i find heydrich a very interesting and knowledgeable man.
    :rolleyes:

I didn't say a thing. *smirk*
  • Options
    and what the hell has that got to do with me, a British citizen?

It is not incumbent upon you to respond to anything I post.
    Or is this your way of avoiding any discussion about your namesake's plans for the Jews?

I have no sympathy whatsoever for traitors who use their influence abroad to start world wars. I have no sympathy for Jewish warmongers like Morgenthau who are responsible for the deaths of tens of millions of Europeans. I do not sympathize with the Jewish war against Europe anymore than I sympathize with today’s proxy Jewish war against Iraq and tomorrow’s Jewish war against Iran and Syria.
    Is this you attempting to avoid a discussion about Auschwiitz?

The only regret I have about Auschwitz is that we cannot reopen the damn thing and send Richard Perle, Ariel Sharon, Paul Wolfowitz, Bill Kristol, Charles Krauthammer, David Frum, Ari Fleischer, Norm Podhoretz, David Horowitz and every other one of today’s Jewish chickenhawk neoconservative warmongers to the gas chambers.
  • Options
    Turns out this story is a lie.

Iran has sent 5,000 Muslim nut-jobs into Iraq to kill themselves as well as Iraqi citizens. They shot at the crowd from roof tops as well as from within the in order to screw up the coalition's efforts. They want a Shi'it Muslim state....not a democracy since Iraq is mostly Shi'it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent

Youre on dodgy territory there MoK, dont ever forget the British invented concentration camps, and especially when it came to the camps for black Boers, they were little more than death camps.
  • Options
    Originally posted by pnjsurferpoet
    Turns out this story is a lie.

Iran has sent 5,000 Muslim nut-jobs into Iraq to kill themselves as well as Iraqi citizens. They shot at the crowd from roof tops as well as from within the in order to screw up the coalition's efforts. They want a Shi'it Muslim state....not a democracy since Iraq is mostly Shi'it.

But dont the Iraqis get to choose? Youll be buggered if they choose to end democracy like they did in Iran.

Oh, silly me, the colation wont allow real choice.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Youre on dodgy territory there MoK

Indeed I am, the ice is verythin under my feet on this issue.

Difference is that I don't deny that it happened, nor do I defend it. The other aspect worth considering is that the extermination camp was designed to kill as many people as possible, in as short a time as possible and in the most cost effective way.

No other goal but genocide.

The British may have acted in a way which offends me, but nothing they did in the Boer War compares to that.
  • Options
    Oh, silly me, the colation wont allow real choice.

A radical Islamic nation is no choice. Iranians don't even want it anymore....the military and less than 100 clerics keep that country in line.

The World's political agenda will be set by the US and its allies.
  • Options
    The World's ploitical agenda will be set by the US and its allies

And if that be the case then you admit that you subscribe to the notion of imperialism and conquest. So much for the self determination and sovereignty of nations! :rolleyes:

And in time when, like all great empires, even our mighty nation enters its decline, will you be so willing to accept the domination and dictates of the next nation or bloc of nations which will assume pre-eminence?

I highly doubt you have thought your bravado laden claims through to that logical conclusion.

Truth be told, with ignorant claims like this becoming the norm in the US it may well not be long before we have no allies whatsoever. I doubt even the UK would long tolerate a indiscriminate and flagrant abuse of our might in such a manner.
  • Options
    France, Belguim and Germany showed their hands Clandestine. America knows their agenda and that we're not at war with your adopted country, but we don't view them as turstworthy allies either.
  • Options
    Once again speaking of what you have neither the academic nor professional credentials to claim. Notwithstanding that fact, your response had nothing whatseover to do with the points put to you.

Just more of your emotional and pointless utterances. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by pnjsurferpoet
    A radical Islamic nation is no choice.

It may the the Iraqis choice though.
    Iranians don't even want it anymore....the military and less than 100 clerics keep that country in line.

You're right they don't, but they do have free elections is why they are able to move away from such a regime. Hence proving that even a radical Islamic regime can offer such progressive changes
    The World's political agenda will be set by the US and its allies.

You know hoe infrequently Clandestine and I agree on things PNJ. In this instance I think the UK would back away from such a notion. We've had our empire...

You need to check on history, all empires come to an end. best the US starts planning for that now, if your statement comes to fruition.