Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.

So this is it then

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oh and sorry for so much swearing like :rolleyes:
    you're not sorry, dont' apologize for things you don't mean :p

anyway though. so people have their opinions, so people express them even though others dont' want them to or agree with what they say.

if it bothers you that much just simply ignore it. dont' post, let it die, forget about it.

i never understood why if somebody says something wrong people have to come and whine and bitch about it instead of letting it just die.

is it really that hard to ignore things?
    Yeh you're right but it's kinda annoying when peeps talk utter crap about you, I just thought I would have my say :)
    Good Lucks peeps, hope all goes well, bye slinky.
    i've tried escaping. it's like some big virtual syringe i can't break free of.
    wicked rose ...with thorns! welcome to the assylum..........
    :lol::lol::lol:

Now that was funny to read ~
    When I PM 'Mr Slinky' I had no idea who he was or you. I mean how long ago was that... like the middle of January were I was new to all this.

Jealous? No - coz its not your relationship I don't like, it's... well... YOU :D

I don't know you, but from what I read from your posts/threads you are the most girly/clueless/niave/uncontrollably dense person I have known.

Mr Slinky must be either very patient or just the same as you which is why I aint to keen on him either ~

May not be something you wanna know - but hey, who's making you read this...
    OH YEAH coz your one of those girls that has to be 'like totally be loved by everyone or you'll cry'

The End ~ xoxo :p:):p
    Thick is something I'm not but I wont brag about that cos yeh everyone I love myself ya see ok, I love myself so much, love my uglyness, love the way peeps hate me, love the way I piss peeps off. I'm unconfident enough as it is but what I find funny is that I'm apparently thick, when you don't know anything about that side of me. Yeh ok then at least I can sleep easy at night knowing I'm not going to be a single mother who's fucked so many guys they don't know who the father of their kids are, I hate townie prickheads like you I don't give a dam no more cos you remind me of such a townie, an absolute bitch who is a vain heartless self centred manipulative cow. Ok so I will get back to being niave now.
    And I don't appreciate my boyfriend being called as dense as I am either ok, he's done fuck all wrong to you just like I havn't, oh yes I am girly what's that got to do with anything? I'm female therefore I act female, you would only moan if I acted like a bloke, I can't be assed with this anymore I was going offline but then saw you replying so waited to see what it was, then got hurled abuse, twat.
    come on the girls! this is brill. get sharpening those claws. hisss.
    not had some propper bitching and clawing for ages in this place.
    Adams deleting it soon so it wont be fun then.
    :wave: Bubye! Never spoke to you at all really, but good luck for the future and hope yoo and angelbabe are happy living together :)

Enjoy life...! :D
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    Yeh ok then at least I can sleep easy at night knowing I'm not going to be a single mother who's fucked so many guys they don't know who the father of their kids are.

What's that got to do with it ~ ? :rolleyes:
    ...I hate townie prickheads like you I don't give a dam no more cos you remind me of such a townie, [/QUOTE

Townie? Damn, you are niave
    ...an absolute bitch who is a vain heartless self centred manipulative cow.
    ]

Thank You! *Blushes* Well... I do try :)
    I'm female therefore I act female,

Feminine is great - You Go Girl! :p

Dense may have been the wrong word as I was trying to describe how delusional you make yourself out to be be. (Not aware of reality....) Was not talking about how intellectual you may be :D
    Such bickering. Honestly. All of you should be ashamed. :p
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    I'm not going to be a single mother who's fucked so many guys they don't know who the father of their kids are....

If you get on like that all the time; give yourself five years then get back to me - :D:p:D
    So much bitchiness. So little time to slag you down.
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    So much bitchiness. So little time to slag you down.

Meaning?!?!? :eek:
    Originally posted by WickedRose

Meaning?!?!? :eek:

That you come across as a bitter spiteful bitch. I have no idea what your problem is but i think its best if you shut up. They dont deserve the slaggin you gave them. I think it was fuckin rude.
    WickedRose..............That name fookin suits ya :rolleyes:

Sorry but I think you are bang out of order with the posts you have been making. If someone annoys you then yes tell them, but to go slagging them off in a thread is well below the belt.

Why did you have to spoil the thread for them? why couldnt you have just not replied if all you could do was wind peeps up??

Ah fuck it I cant be arsed, too many fuckin people getting on my tits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry... :)
    *Peace on TheSite*

:)
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,252 Skive's The Limit
    You'll both be missed, you've been great posters here! I wish you both the best of luck with your lives together, and I hope you remain happy with each other for many months and years to come. And I expect my wedding invite soon! :p
  • Flake_MustaineFlake_Mustaine Posts: 1,261 Wise Owl
    Just wanted to wish both of you well and the world of luck for the future :)
    I don't know you much Slinky, but, I'll miss ya anyways.

Angelbabe, noticed your posts for a long time :( I'm going to really miss you.

I hope you two have a happy life together.

An idea has just struck me - perhaps in 20 years we will have Slinky's and Angelbabe's kiddies on thesite. Oooeeeur. I'll still be here to disturb them then....

:( Bye (This thread is almost making me cry) :(

Have a grrreeat life :D

:( Miss you...
    *sticks finger down throat* - awk get over youself :lol:
    wicked rose posted on this thread just to get a reaction, which she got!! Why do we find it sooo hard to ignore ppl like that who say totally nasty untrue things about us?? Bet she's having a right good laugh to herself!!

Anyways good luck to the both of you:D
    just noticed Mr Slinky and Angelbabe have his n her avatar, how sweet:)
    Originally posted by rushin
    Bet she's having a right good laugh to herself!!

:lol: I am ~

Stop taking it soo seriously ~
    You don't even know me ~
    Never will ~
    Originally posted by rushin
    wicked rose posted on this thread just to get a reaction,

...or just to get a lot of attention...
    Originally posted by lore

...or just to get a lot of attention...

Reaction : Attention

What's the difference?!

Still getting the same thing :D
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    An idea has just struck me - perhaps in 20 years we will have Slinky's and Angelbabe's kiddies on thesite. Oooeeeur. I'll still be here to disturb them then....

But then that would make you just like Mr Moraccan Roll. (Just a joke Mr Roll. Your :cool: )

Anyway Mr & Mrs Slinky. Enjoy your happiness and keep one of the regulars up-to-date with any news (Marriage, babies, etc...).

Ta-Ra :wave:
    It doesn't really matter either way.

People find me annoying, I find certain people annoying, everyone does. It's life.

I don't personally find angelbabe and Adam annoying, but life's too short to argue about it.