Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

So this is it then

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi to you all

I dont post much anymore as most of you no:p but im still well known on here :o really i dont no how to word this but well im leaving thesite for good. All being well i will be moving in with angelbabe (rachael) this month. :) So im not going to post on here again. I would like to thank alex (harmless) cos without that thread :p well let's just say it change my life :) so thanks mate. I wish you and emma the best :) and well this is goodbye from Mr. Slinky

I wish all the poster past and present that ive known all the best of luck you have all bin great well most :p so thanks.

Slinky :cool:

Comments

• Options
    see ya around then our son :p
  • Options
    Bless ya hehe well I will be leaving too in afew weeks when I'm with adam, although I may pop back in every now and then once in a blue moon! You probably won't even notice I'm gone and nor will you care hehe:p

BUT, I don't want to invade adam's thread and I'm still around for afew weeks anyway.
  • Options
    Ok mate, Hope all the best for you two and it works out. Keep me updated by Pm

I also owe you, your gf’s naughty ways gave me lots of laughs in the sex forum and other things:p :naughty:

Good luck
    :)
  • Options
    Aww no, you were like thesite couple!!!!
    I didnt really talk to slinky and didnt really see him post much but i liked Angel babes posts

Well good luck for the future!

Byeeeeee:)
  • Options
    aww bless... :)

Best of luck to you both :)
  • Options
    :( good luck
  • Options
    May you both be forever happy:)
  • Options
    cheers everyone :)
  • Options
    You'll be back - both of you!! Nobody who feels the need to actually say goodby has a real desire to never post again!!! :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    You'll be back - both of you!! Nobody who feels the need to actually say goodby has a real desire to never post again!!! :)
    Nah we wont be back adam is getting rid of his computer and I come on here when I'm on msn to him, if he's with me then I wont be on here, I may pop back every now and then but I might not be interested if I'm rarely here.
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelbabe

Nah we wont be back adam is getting rid of his computer and I come on here when I'm on msn to him, if he's with me then I wont be on here, I may pop back every now and then but I might not be interested if I'm rarely here.
    We shall see. ;)
  • Options
    *hysterical crying* Dont gooooooooo :(
  • Options
    goodbye to the posh n becks of thesite.;)
    all the best with it all and remember,
    its better to be safe than sex starved:D
  • Options
    You're leaving Bournemouth? Fool :p

But god luck you two ;)
  • Options
    toodle pip
  • Options
    To Mr Slinky + Angelbabe

Personally I don't give a shit ~
    Mr Slinky don't know you but to be honest wouldn't want to ~
    Angelbabe, you must be the most annoying person I have ever known ~ So Good Riddance !! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Oi dont be so cheeky.
  • Options
    Not being cheeky - just candid
  • Options
    As someone whose only been here 2 months, im finding it hard to see how you can come to the judgement that they should go?

As you clearly stated as well that you dont know them.
  • Options
    If you don't have something nice to say in threads like this, don;t say anything at all.
  • Options
    Exactly, don't know them and wouldn't want to ~
    Angelbabe, I find is annoying (entitled to my opinion) :D
    Never said they should go just glad that they are ~ :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by WickedRose
    Exactly, don't know them and wouldn't want to ~
    Angelbabe, I find is annoying (entitled to my opinion) :D
    Never said they should go just glad that they are ~ :rolleyes:

Annoying becaaaaaause?

Cos she goes on about Adam all the time?

You have to remember that some of us were here long before they got together and remember them as individuals...something you would have no knowledge of.

But yes you are entitled to your opinion.
  • Options
    Angelbabe is annoying because:

She goes on and on AND ON about Adam.
    Nothing wrong with being proud of your sex life/relationship but spare the details would ya ~

Get the feeling she needs to grab herself a social life (no offence)
  • Options
    Angelbabe is annoying because:

She goes on and on AND ON about Adam.
    Nothing wrong with being proud of your sex life/relationship but spare the details would ya ~

Get the feeling she needs to grab herself a social life (no offence)

Like i said theres quite a few of us who knew them before they were going out and we dont find them annoying then, or now.

Aint you never been in a relationship where all your thoughts are centred around that person? Until you have i suggest you stop preaching.
  • Options
    *Pretty white flag, watch it wave*
  • Options
    I have been there/done that- the whole relationship-love thing.

Fair enough, never known her before she was with 'Mr Slinky' but not like I don't like her coz of her relationship its how she stands to be so niave with it all. (My opinion once again)
  • Options
    I have been there/done that- the whole relationship-love thing.

Fair enough, never known her before she was with 'Mr Slinky' but not like I don't like her coz of her relationship its how she stands to be so niave with it all. (My opinion once again)

Okaaaaaaay not bitter at all then?!

Just dont say bad stuff, it makes you come across as a rude insensitive bitch. Which we know you aint.
  • Options
    Wickedrose!
    U don't know Mr.Slinky and Angelbabe, how can u be sooo rude to people like that?

Anywoo,
    I wish Mr.Slinky and Angelbabe the best in ur future together.
    See u around Angelbabe, best wishes
  • Options
    BOO-HOO

Mentioned I don't know her but from what I 'do' know, she comes across to me to be very 'irritating'. (My Opinion)
  • Options
    :mad:

Excuse me, aren't you the one who was pm'in adam not so long ago asking pathetic questions like how do I edit a post becasue I'm new here, ok so you could send a pm but you couldn't edit a post? :rolleyes: Oh I don't know adam very well I only pm'd him out of all the people on here to pm such dumbass shite :rolleyes: I might be annoying but at least I'm not a jealous two faced lying twat and I don't care what I say on here anymore I wont be around much longer so don't give a shit. I'm sat here thinking how sad you must be if you get jealous of some people you have never even met and how can you say you wouldn't even want to get to know adam anyway, why pm him then if he's that bad and you said yourself you don't know him so how would you know you wouldn't like to know him? :mad:

This place pisses me of when you've been here all this time and then twats join who pm people and then talk shit about them. I'm sooooooooo sorry you find me annoying but I think you will see alot on here don't and even if they do they aren't so fucking rude to talk shite about me on here. I come on here to see if anyone has said nice things and find all this shit that has been written about me while I was working.

God can't believe I'm sat here wasting my time with this :rolleyes: