Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Random Penis

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sometimes I am walking down the street and get a bricky for no reason - thinking about my dinner or some other non sexual thing. It starting to piss me off.
«13

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Mmm, dinner.

    Depends, is it like chicken or something?

    You might get a better response in Sex or Health or summat. ...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hormones dear
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well sometimes when im thinking about my girlfriend it happens. and it is one of the super hard ones as well that have you bent over. darn she is so sexy!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Super hard feels good :naughty:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    Super hard feels good :naughty:

    stoppit! and DJPs thread as well. everyones trying to turn me on. it ends up paingul :crying:

    why am i cursed? WHY AM I CURSED?

    :crying:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner


    stoppit! and DJPs thread as well. everyones trying to turn me on. it ends up paingul :crying:

    why am i cursed? WHY AM I CURSED?

    :crying:

    How on earth does that turn you on?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner


    stoppit! and DJPs thread as well. everyones trying to turn me on. it ends up paingul :crying:

    why am i cursed? WHY AM I CURSED?

    :crying:

    Hey you aint cursed, guys just get turned on soooooo easily, like when I say picture your girlfriend all over you with nothing on but a randy look in her eyes :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Shukes


    How on earth does that turn you on?

    Exactly what i thought!

    And Angelbabe is starting to scare me!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    And Angelbabe is starting to scare me!

    Hehehe *evil laff*
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by angelbabe


    Hey you aint cursed, guys just get turned on soooooo easily, like when I say picture your girlfriend all over you with nothing on but a randy look in her eyes :p


    gaRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

    :crying:

    its not fair

    :crying:


    -note to others, im getting turned on easily cos i miss my girlfriedn and im very very horny. damn :crying:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    thank god i'm not a guy!!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :lol:

    pmsl

    :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner



    gaRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

    :crying:

    its not fair

    :crying:


    -note to others, im getting turned on easily cos i miss my girlfriedn and im very very horny. damn :crying:

    You scare me more than AngelBabe does. :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner



    gaRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

    :crying:

    its not fair

    :crying:


    -note to others, im getting turned on easily cos i miss my girlfriedn and im very very horny. damn :crying:

    Boohoo. Excuse me while I fine tune my stradivarius :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Baby it doesnt take alot to get me horny im just thinking bout you on top with that look in your eye right now:hyper:

    * runs to loo * :o

    Slinky
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by HunnyPot


    Boohoo. Excuse me while I fine tune my stradivarius :rolleyes:

    Don't say that, you might accidently turn him on more. :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :D hehe, all these guys getting turned on, hormones eh ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Shukes


    Don't say that, you might accidently turn him on more. :p

    Hey he's a young male, it's to be expected :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Baby you no why im horny, i need to pork you:(

    Slinky
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by angelbabe


    Hey he's a young male, it's to be expected :D

    Well it didn't turn me on... should it have? :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Shukes


    Don't say that, you might accidently turn him on more. :p

    they would, but i dont know what a stradivarius is. ah well. i have a weird sensation. damn. may need tissues soon :crying: this is meant to be a quiet night, trying calmly to think about laura, so i miss her less. but now i miss her so much more and am feeling need for, rhythmic actions :crying:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Please all of you, put me out of my misery and get a room before you do my internal organs any more damage...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Mr. Slinky
    Baby you no why im horny, i need to pork you:(

    Slinky

    5 days babe ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Shukes


    Well it didn't turn me on... should it have? :p

    Yes it should have, spoil sport :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner


    they would, but i dont know what a stradivarius is. ah well. i have a weird sensation. damn. may need tissues soon :crying: this is meant to be a quiet night, trying calmly to think about laura, so i miss her less. but now i miss her so much more and am feeling need for, rhythmic actions :crying:

    :eek2:

    You got it bad!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by angelbabe


    :eek2:

    You got it bad!

    Your boyfriend has it worse though! :p

    *is still pissing himself at the "i need to pork you :(" comment* :lol:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Shukes


    Your boyfriend has it worse though! :p

    *is still pissing himself at the "i need to pork you :(" comment* :lol:
    What can I say, I'm a turn on ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    5 days:hyper:

    Jesus i need it so bad!!!!!

    My balls are MASSIVE!! i need a hand please baby?

    Slinky
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Mr. Slinky
    5 days:hyper:

    Jesus i need it so bad!!!!!

    My balls are MASSIVE!! i need a hand please baby?

    Slinky

    :blush:

    What have I turned you into :DDon't answer that.........
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ok, Slinky, you now scare me more than ShyBoy. :p
Sign In or Register to comment.