Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

UN finds warheads in Iraq.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    OK, let's put this in pretty basic terms. FedEx delivers a package to you, which you sign for. Then you claim that someone else has stolen part of the package and you have never seen it although you signed for it. I don't care what the commentators are saying. It sounds pretty incompetent to me.
  • Options
    Ah but then thats no surprise since you will defend Bush and Co at all cost, even that of your integrity as a thinking person. Has to be the UN's fault, couldnt possibly be a case of the Bush brute squad bulldozing its will through the international community. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Clandestine
    Ah but then thats no surprise since you will defend Bush and Co at all cost, even that of your integrity as a thinking person. Has to be the UN's fault, couldnt possibly be a case of the Bush brute squad bulldozing its will through the international community. :rolleyes:

Let me guess; you support the lawsuit against Bushmaster, don't you?
  • Options
    Which lawsuit precisely are you referring to? The one in Texas pertaining to allegations of sexual abuse? The one by the members of Congress over Bush's tearing up of the ABM treaty? Or the one pertaining to Bush's imposition of the gag rule on sexual reproductive rights?

Frankly Id support any case that could be brought against the man if it could hold up in court. However Id rather see Bush, Rumsfeld, Ashcroft, Cheney, and Rice leading a host of others in an administration wide case, which will not happen unfortunately.

Hopefully our countrymen will realise what a maniac we allowed into office and will not repeat that mistake in 2004.
  • Options
    LMAO.. Bushmaster is a company.
  • Options
    Um, lil_kazzy's writing style reminds me an awful lot of a certain T, does it not anyone else? I mean, like, *a lot*
  • Options
    Well given the tendency to refer to Dubyah by numerous catchy terms my apologies for the misunderstanding.

Im not familiar with the case actually so I can't comment.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Greenhat
    LMAO.. Bushmaster is a company.

Perhaps Clandestine is not so well informed as he would wish others to think he is? :rolleyes:

When all else fails? Bluster and accuse. 'Tis rule number one for a bureaucratic type.
  • Options
    Perhaps you dont have a clue about me nor the depth of issues ive debated here with substantial reference material. Whoever you are, nice to meet you too! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Don't you know who he is?
  • Options
    4 more warheads found....
  • Options
    Nothing reported over here yet. Have you got a link?
  • Options
    Iraq gave those to the UN guys.