Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How good is it?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Lickalotapuss
    I always make sure there on the pill b4 I do it without and unless I know the lass and know where she's been I always try and wear 1. Theres a few times that i haven't but thats all due to beer.

Make sure u know the lass 1st and trust she's on the pill cos u get them nobhead lasses who will lie 2 u and try and trap u into getting em pregnant.

You cant always be sure though, some do lie, my ex got trapped in that situation, now paying for a baby he didnt even know he had! There are some sick cows out there! But back to the orginal question, Sex without a condom is much better, ive always been on the pill and always make sure they got to the sex clinic first before sleeping with them, i made a mistake once with out making them go.
  • Options
    GGGrrsss at evil women :mad:

I actually prefer it with a condom- I get just too nervy about the pregnancy thing
  • Options
    Re: How good is it?
    Originally posted by TheKingOfGlasgow
    Ok, just wondering how much better sex is without a condom? i.e. when other forms of contraception are used.

Merci!

im a girl and i hate condoms, i had to go on the pill coz i used to always rip them off half way through, for girlsm when theya re wet as you can imagine the jonny gets wet which emans theres no friction and it feels like, well nothing!!!
  • Options
    Much better. I never use condoms because i think it takes all the feeling out of sex. Condoms make me last longer b4 cumming so that really proves to me the feelings a lot better without 1 on.

Agree so much, my last partner of a year and a half we didnt use condoms at all and it was a much better feeling, but be safe also and wear one if not nowing sexual history of partner.
  • Options
    :yes: much better without. Only don't use them cos I've been with my boyf for over 2&1/2 years, wouldn't do it with someone I just met - be careful girlies ;)
  • Options
    If you watch Ali G Indahouse he actually says Hairy Muff for Fair Enough so it appears it can be either.
  • Options
    Okay it might be more comfortable but personally I'd rather be safe than sorry.
  • Options

Seems like ur getting a bit stressed out, am only having a laugh with u. She did touch me with what u might describe as a barge pole but i'd call it a 6 inch clit :D JOKE.

Al stop it now, but on a serious note about my intelligence, I've got an IQ of 152 (rating of Genius), I've got 2 GCSE's of B grade in Maths and I.T. and 7 GCSE's of C Grade in other subjects. I've got a BTEC ONC in Engineering, a BTEC HNC in Engineering. So really if ur Mum went on intelligence I certainly wouldn't b the last in line.

No qualifications in English though, obviously !