Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How good is it?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, just wondering how much better sex is without a condom? i.e. when other forms of contraception are used.

Merci!

Comments

• Options
    Much better. I never use condoms because i think it takes all the feeling out of sex. Condoms make me last longer b4 cumming so that really proves to me the feelings a lot better without 1 on.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lickalotapuss
    Much better. I never use condoms because i think it takes all the feeling out of sex. Condoms make me last longer b4 cumming so that really proves to me the feelings a lot better without 1 on.

Shame on you

Sex is much better without a condom, buut before you know your partner well enough to know you are safe, always wear one!!!!!!
  • Options
    Soo much better without. But get tested, and use other forms of contraception before you even contemplate it!
  • Options
    Much better.

But not worth the extra pleasure unless she's on the pill and you both know you have no STD's (ie you've been to the clinic and been tested because you can carry infections without having any of the symptoms)
  • Options
    I always make sure there on the pill b4 I do it without and unless I know the lass and know where she's been I always try and wear 1. Theres a few times that i haven't but thats all due to beer.

Make sure u know the lass 1st and trust she's on the pill cos u get them nobhead lasses who will lie 2 u and try and trap u into getting em pregnant.
  • Options
    Ok, I don't know who's a guy and who's a girl, and most of these posts seem to be from a male perspective. What about the girls? Is it better for you too?
  • Options
    I always make sure there on the pill b4 I do it without and unless I know the lass and know where she's been I always try and wear 1. Theres a few times that i haven't but thats all due to beer.

Make sure u know the lass 1st and trust she's on the pill cos u get them nobhead lasses who will lie 2 u and try and trap u into getting em pregnant.

:no:

Its not just pregnancy you have to worry about these day!!
  • Options
    *Ahem*

I'm a girl damnit!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by disco balls

:no:

Its not just pregnancy you have to worry about these day!!

Like i said Disco Balls if i dont know the girl AND DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE'S BEEN, i.e. Wot diseases she could have
  • Options
    *coughs*

Female, methinks, with a name like pussykatty...

It's much better, more sensation and erm, you can feel it when they come. Like turning a tap on.

Excuse me today.
  • Options

Like i said Disco Balls if i dont know the girl AND DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE'S BEEN, i.e. Wot diseases she could have

So you insist on knowing their whole sexual history? And their drug history? And those of all their past partners, & those peoples' past partners?
    Blimey!
    It'd be easier just to slip a johnny on no?
  • Options
    Originally posted by KinkyRed

So you insist on knowing their whole sexual history? And their drug history? And those of all their past partners, & those peoples' past partners?
    Blimey!
    It'd be easier just to slip a johnny on no?

No, not at all. Read wot av said. IF I DON'T KNOW THE GIRL i've said. If i know who the girl and she's from my area u know who's she's slept with.

Maybe its just where i live, i don't know. But for an example about 8 months ago i started going wi this bird in a club and I knew her and i knew she'd been round the block a few times and i knew a lot of people she'd slept with an history of diseases and so i slipped a johnny on. I then found out a few months later she'd been to the clap clinic and had chlamydia and from my knowledge of the lass i stopped my sen getting the disease.
  • Options
    Ok, but what I'm trying to say is, you can't know for sure whether anyone has an infection, unless you both get tested.
    Just be careful is all ;)
  • Options
    I agree, and i try 2 use a johnny if i don't know the lass but sometimes in the heat of pissed up passion it slips the mind and slips straight in.

Every1 B CAREFUL, u don't want ur bits dropping off.
  • Options

No, not at all. Read wot av said. IF I DON'T KNOW THE GIRL i've said. If i know who the girl and she's from my area u know who's she's slept with.

Maybe its just where i live, i don't know. But for an example about 8 months ago i started going wi this bird in a club and I knew her and i knew she'd been round the block a few times and i knew a lot of people she'd slept with an history of diseases and so i slipped a johnny on. I then found out a few months later she'd been to the clap clinic and had chlamydia and from my knowledge of the lass i stopped my sen getting the disease.

There are silent STDs out there, where the girl you are sleeping with may not know she has something.

I'm noy having a go, just saying it would be a lot easier and safer just to slip on a condom.
  • Options
    Originally posted by disco balls

There are silent STDs out there, where the girl you are sleeping with may not know she has something.

I'm noy having a go, just saying it would be a lot easier and safer just to slip on a condom.

Hairy muff (fair enough), but the feelings just not there for me and by the sounds of the lass earlier and wot a previous girl of mine said its not there for them neither.

Am lucky at the mo. cos am sleeping wi a girl who was previously a virgin so i av no worries (she might av though)
  • Options

Hairy muff (fair enough),

FURRY muff you foool!

:p
  • Options
    :) Every1 around my area sais hairy muff
  • Options
    Everyone in your area is wrong! :p

Fairy or furry.

Even you realised that "hairy" had to be explained!
  • Options
    I only explained it cos i dint know any1 anywhere else said it and thought every1 would be thinking 'wots this nobhead on about' so i explained it.

It ryhmes though Hairy muff - Fair enough

urs int changing 1st bit, FAIRy muff - same word, a bit poor that. Where do u cum from - RETARDVILLE :D

Only joking
  • Options
    I only explained it cos i dint know any1 anywhere else said it and thought every1 would be thinking 'wots this nobhead on about' so i explained it.

It ryhmes though Hairy muff - Fair enough

urs int changing 1st bit, FAIRy muff - same word, a bit poor that. Where do u cum from - RETARDVILLE :D

Only joking

Fairy muff, or faerie - at least peeps would know what I mean.

Don't start on me boy.

Oh, & at least I can construct a sentence.

Retardville - know it well do you?

Only joking. (?)
  • Options

Fairy muff, or faerie - at least peeps would know what I mean.

Don't start on me boy.

Oh, & at least I can construct a sentence.

Retardville - know it well do you?

Only joking. (?)

'FAERIE' Wot kinda words that?

I do know Retardville quite well - I meet ur mum there every Tuesday :naughty:

JOKING
  • Options

'FAERIE' Wot kinda words that?

I do know Retardville quite well - I meet ur mum there every Tuesday :naughty:

JOKING

It's an olde worlde version of fairy.
    Jeesh was that not self explanitory enough for you?

And you couldn't handle my mother sweetheart. She likes her men to have at least half a brain.
  • Options

It's an olde worlde version of fairy.
    Jeesh was that not self explanitory enough for you?

And you couldn't handle my mother sweetheart. She likes her men to have at least half a brain.

:lol: I used 2 have a full brain untill ur mother fucked half of it away.

p.s. Quite like u, ur quite witty for a bird.
  • Options
    I'm still not convinced, even double your level of intelligence now, my mother wouldn't touch you with a barge pole.
  • Options
    I'm still not convinced, even double your level of intelligence now, my mother wouldn't touch you with a barge pole.

Seems like ur getting a bit stressed out, am only having a laugh with u. She did touch me with what u might describe as a barge pole but i'd call it a 6 inch clit :D JOKE.

Al stop it now, but on a serious note about my intelligence, I've got an IQ of 152 (rating of Genius), I've got 2 GCSE's of B grade in Maths and I.T. and 7 GCSE's of C Grade in other subjects. I've got a BTEC ONC in Engineering, a BTEC HNC in Engineering. So really if ur Mum went on intelligence I certainly wouldn't b the last in line.
  • Options
    You can't just insult people and make it ok by writing "joke".

& You wanna compare notes? Straight Bs for my GCSEs, other than the 3 As for English. & I now have a degree in Literature with Psychology.

I'll quit now, 'cause I don't need to argue with you, but putting "joking" after an insulting statement, is likely to get my back up even more than if you'd just had the courage to just plain insult me.
  • Options
    You can't just insult people and make it ok by writing "joke".

& You wanna compare notes? Straight Bs for my GCSEs, other than the 3 As for English. & I now have a degree in Literature with Psychology.

I'll quit now, 'cause I don't need to argue with you, but putting "joking" after an insulting statement, is likely to get my back up even more than if you'd just had the courage to just plain insult me.

Nah, u've got me all wrong. Sos if i've offended u in anyway and I was joking. I wish I lived somewhere different, every1 where I lives totally takes the piss out of each other and each others mums etc.. but its all in good spirit and if some1 takes the piss out of u, u laugh it off and take the piss out of them later or think of some witty remark to come back at em with. I thought u was that kind of lass cos u came back with some witty remarks and I was quite impressed by ur comments. Sorry anyway hope theres no hard feelings. Congratulations on ur grades u should be making a bit of money when ur older, i never called u thick though.
  • Options
    I didn't really take offence, it's just that starting on all that "your mother" shite is purile. If you want to get into a halfway decent argument, at least take the time to find fault with ME instead of throwing general shite at me that can be levelled at anyone.

Anyhoo babe, let's start again. I'm Kinky, how's it going?

:p
  • Options
    Going OK, finish work in 10mins and then av got 2 work 1/2 day 2moz then am done till Christmas. Am off 2 tenerife at Chrimbo so am looking forward 2 that. Anyhows am off cos av got 2 log off and go home. C YA :p