Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sexual History

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by TheMistress
    Why what's so bad Sir cum that you have to lie?

*is intrigued*

:D

Read the thread ya lazy Moo;)

Not a bad lie, but may upset the Balance of trust in his relationship If he tells the gf
  • Options
    Oh shit sorry!

*Slaps herself and feels bad*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum

I'm lost. And I still feel sick. And I still don't know what to do!

Live a lie or come clean and risk it all.

Come clean.

She's given you the perfect excuse! You can say that you said 20 'cause you didn't want to feel inexperienced & that you couldn't tell her before now because she keeps harping on about how great you are because of your experience.

What a fabulous get out clause!
  • Options
    Yeh but I know how girls minds work really.

Right now she is thinking -

"Strong man, More Experienced In Bed Than me and my exes, No worries in life, Completely honest, Love him to bits"

Then I come clean and she then thinks

"Weak man, Not That Experienced, Maybe I'm imagining he's good, Worries abotu things, Not so honest, Not so sure of my love now"

Damn you!!
  • Options
    Yeh but I know how girls minds work really.

Right now she is thinking -

"Strong man, More Experienced In Bed Than me and my exes, No worries in life, Completely honest, Love him to bits"

Then I come clean and she then thinks

"Weak man, Not That Experienced, Maybe I'm imagining he's good, Worries abotu things, Not so honest, Not so sure of my love now"

Damn you!!

Take it from a woman, this is what she'll think:

Aw bless, He's only human, He cares enough to show me his sensitive side, He's not as experienced as I thought but he's still great in bed, He's secure enough in himself to admit he was lying, Wow, he does have a conscience, I can trust this man, I love him even more.
  • Options
    *Has read the thread now* ;)

Sir cum, I can't believe you are worried over something so trivial! God it's your past for petty's sake. All you did was half the number of women you slept with - is that right? If so, not being funny but why tell her any different - how will she ever know? I can't understand personally why she's so interested in the matter -why upset herself?

Anyway, I see the point you are making about honesty. you want to be straight with her on everything because you care about her, so make it your prerogative to be truthful now in your relationship with matters that concern both of you. If it is worrying you THAT much then just tell her EVERYTHING. She has to like it or lump it (or lump you!)

Chill x
  • Options
    She'd think that despite it taking 5 months for me to tell her?
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheMistress
    *Has read the thread now* ;)

Sir cum, I can't believe you are worried over something so trivial! God it's your past for petty's sake. All you did was half the number of women you slept with - is that right?

*hits TheMistress over the head with a pillow*

He doubled the number!!

:p
  • Options
    She'd think that despite it taking 5 months for me to tell her?

5 months isn't that long. If she loves you, this one little thing isn't going to change that.
  • Options
    She is so open and cool with me and wants to know everything there is to know about my past sexual history. The girls names, how I met them, what stuff we got up to, where we did it. But If I continue making up names and situations it is going to become one big twisted fuck up.
    Am I the only one who thinks this is a bit strange to want to know so much? I've never found that much good comes from discussing them as it's inevitable that you always end up wondering how you measure up to your partner's ex's, based on all the little things you hear about them.
    I can understand you being fed up of making up the names, etc, but why not try and convince her that you don't like talking about them? Though I suppose that if you don't mind talking about ex's, it could be a bit of a lie too.
    I suppose you have just dug a hole for yourself. But I think she would understand if you told her. Things may be a bit rocky for a few weeks, but you'll both get over it, I'm sure *crosses fingers behind back*. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Re: Sexual History
    Could you marry someone or stay with someone forever that you have lied to regarding your sexual history?

Are you in love? :crazyeyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by KinkyRed

Take it from a woman, this is what she'll think:

Aw bless, He's only human, He cares enough to show me his sensitive side, He's not as experienced as I thought but he's still great in bed, He's secure enough in himself to admit he was lying, Wow, he does have a conscience, I can trust this man, I love him even more.

I disagree, she might be disapointed that you lied, but this is for you to make up to her & prove to her that you are really sorry & that you will do what you can to make it up to her.
    The only way ahead though is be honest, it will never stop bugging you otherwise.

Good luck & let us know what you decide. :)