Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Largest Amount Bought

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    bought a nine bar for £330 and bought a five deal for a £5
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    once i bought the entire cocaine crop of south america. me and my mates had put the lot up our noses within a week. then escobar came looking for us when he realised monopoly money wasn't legitamate currency. the week after we aquired all the heroin in turkey and iran. fuck we were out of it for about a month that time. we once bought the entire moroccan crop but i'm fucked if i can remember what happened. the one that went wrong was buying all the pills in the world but something went wrong in the translation and we ended up having to do a runner when thousands of mitsubishi fucking cars started filling the street up.HONEST !
    i get the feeling some of you dont believe me. where would he get that sort of money from aye ?well, that year one of my cannabis plants grew taller than the sky. there was just no stopping it. one night me and a mate got a bit drunk and decided to climb this thing. when we got to the top of the sky we could see this big fuck off castle. it had a big fuck off giant living in it. we sneaked in and noticed everything was made of gold ! being criminaly minded we decided we were gonna have lofty over.
    for weeks we were up and down that plant. it was hard work wheelbarrowing all that gold from the castle to the edge of the sky, where we tipped it over and down to the world below.
    one night the giant sussed us and gave chase. we got to the bottom of the plant and could see him way up near the top heading our way. we set fire to the plant and the giant was stoned to death.
    so now you know where all the money came from. someone suggested i write the story down and sell it and i'd make a heap shit more money ! thinking of calling it something like "jack and the weed stalk".
  • Options
    ROFL, that sounds like a TALL story.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    ROFL, that sounds like a TALL story.
    it's true rain, every word of it. if you ever go to the land of the giants you can ask them. they still talk about it to this day. a couple of the giants brothers have sworn revenge on me. there sworn to kill me.
    the only reason i'm still alive to this day is because it's fucking hard to sneak up on somebody when your eighty two foot three !