Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Largest Amount Bought

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What is the largest amount of any drugs that people have bought at whats the least.
Mine is enough for a joint after a session one nite and just wanted it for the morning until i bought a new deal for £1 and an ounce is the biggest we have bought.Hopefully buying half a nine bar within the next month.

Comments

• Options
    I....am saying nowt.
  • Options
    i dunno, probably about an oz of speed, and thats between 2 people so i guess its not a lot, probably lasted 2 days.
  • Options
    Well don't know about the least, but the most is when I went three ways on a key of resin several years ago. It's quite depressing really, dope was well cheap then and too easy to get hold of, but then people moved away, started new lives or are now in prison. Back to basics now and real shitty prices:( ... Used to smoke shit loads of oil too, can't get that anymore, a lot of people haven't even heard of it!! I treasure the old days! *sob,sob*
  • Options
    How did you manage to get through an oz of speed in two days?!

When I was doing it everyday I worked through 1.5oz in about 2 and a half months, but my use was gradualy going up I guess the last .5oz was cained in about ten days. I'm not allowed to do it any more though.
  • Options
    I bought several lbs worth of mushrooms once..............
  • Options
    The most I bought £20 of weed least £10 bag of weed. All my other drugs i get bought for me!
  • Options
    lucky u someone else buying it for you....wish that would happen for me.
  • Options
    i never have the cash flow to buy large amounts, but if i did i would definately buy in bulk, no question.

the most ive bought was half an oz of weed...
    least was like a 'teenth of white widow off a friend who was trying to quit.... pretended to be doing him a favour so i got it very cheap :lol:

other stuff well i bought a mushroom kit that ended up giving me 10oz of fresh shrooms (just over 1oz dried)...... thats quite a lot i guess... but i didnt buy it exactly so it probably doesnt count.....
  • Options
    once i bought the entire cocaine crop of south america. me and my mates had put the lot up our noses within a week. then escobar came looking for us when he realised monopoly money wasn't legitamate currency. the week after we aquired all the heroin in turkey and iran. fuck we were out of it for about a month that time. we once bought the entire moroccan crop but i'm fucked if i can remember what happened. the one that went wrong was buying all the pills in the world but something went wrong in the translation and we ended up having to do a runner when thousands of mitsubishi fucking cars started filling the street up.HONEST !
  • Options
    LOL, well once i did this pill and it was the size of a house, honest it was massive. i took it when i was 6 months old, and im still out of it now.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    LOL, well once i did this pill and it was the size of a house, honest it was massive. i took it when i was 6 months old, and im still out of it now.
    i rolled a spliff that was the length of an artic truck. we put 10 kilos of bud in it. still managed to find my way home afterwards !
  • Options
    you know that iceberg that the titanic hit? well it wasnt actually an iceberg, it was my own personal stash of crack! I was well pissed off when that bastard ship hit it, as ive never been able to recover any of it since, although i often go up to that area to drink the sea water - just in case.
  • Options
    :lol:

This is the stuff I like to see :)
  • Options
    i've fitted a 45 gallon drum to the roof of my van and filled it with speed. a tube runs from it, directly to a pleasure centre in my brain. i tell you things just aint the same, as i'm rushing off my head feeling better off than dead. i feel just like jesus son....
    i dont start the van up any more i just sit in there in the drive chewing my gums and grinding my teeth.
  • Options
    thats nothing, fucking LIGHTWEIGHT.
  • Options
    thats nothing, fucking LIGHTWEIGHT.
    come on then...COME ON THEN......chew chew nash nash chew.
    come on.....
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    a tube runs from it, directly to a pleasure centre in my brain.

yeah yeah. we all know you do yours by suppositary
  • Options

yeah yeah. we all know you do yours by suppositary
    PMSL rainbow. just cos you read that stuff in the virginity thread init !
    anyway i came in here to tell you i have the biggest lump of crack you ever saw....but i've started laughing now and have decided not to say anything at all about my crack under the circumstances.
  • Options
    morrocan roll

give me a shout mate ... they deleted my last question ...help !

emails in the profile
  • Options
    Re: morrocan roll
    Originally posted by londonbloke

emails in the profile
    dread to think what kind of question it must have been ! have pm'd you to find out.
  • Options
    DomDom Deactivated Posts: 344 The Mix Regular
    Re: morrocan roll
    Originally posted by londonbloke

emails in the profile

Why do you think "they" delleted your question?

Because you were using the boards to find a drug dealer. Which is against board policy. Which is written in the FAQ. Which everyone is asked to read.

Which is why you're being banned.

Dom
  • Options
    heavy shit ! lets get one thing straight folks...i'm here for a laugh and where i think i can, to give an opinion and honest advice . i have not and will not be your man. niether will i pass you on. none of us as far as i am aware do or have done.
    glad i pm'd and didn't email.
  • Options
    this is the pm i got; please dont anyone else ask anything like this.
    .........................................................................................................
    :mate .. need some help - and some how looking at your profile thought u could help The bloke I buy of usually has dissappeared so I need to get hold of some white or rock in london ..or birmingham (this weekend).. have a party coming up !

u dont know of anyone do u ?
    just been ripped of with crap to many times so any help appreciated

........................................................................................................
    why do i get the impression it wasn't genuine anyway ?
  • Options
    You know who u remind me of m/roll? Ever hear of a "Howard Marks".. The wise old stoner
  • Options
    Originally posted by Loco4Life
    You know who u remind me of m/roll? Ever hear of a "Howard Marks".. The wise old stoner

More like Karl Marx :p

lol
  • Options
    Originally posted by Loco4Life
    i had some dealings with howard marks many years ago. not sure he'd remember me though. so howard if you ever come in this place...p'm me and i'll remind you ...boyo ! ships in the night and all that off anglesey ...
    amlwych port and beumaris ?
  • Options
    your average road tanker carries six and a half thousand gallons .
    i've got one parked out back FULL of carlsberg special.
  • Options
    well ive got one of those out the back half full of liquid LSD, Ive already had the other half, but it didnt even affect me as im that `ard.
  • Options
    well ive got one of those out the back half full of liquid LSD, Ive already had the other half, but it didnt even affect me as im that `ard.
    fucking druggies...
  • Options

125 YinYans (pills) at £2 piece , 1/2Oz of Speed n Oz of Skunk:D
    Spent a fair bit of money that nite f*c*ing Worth every penny thou