Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

A question for blokes about respect

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
/

Comments

• Options
    I personally would think she’s easy if I slept with her the first night, and like you have said I would wonder how many other blokes she done this with.

But if I’ve d discussed her sexual past before we slept together and I think she has been honest with my I have no problem sleeping with her first date!

But yeah my rule would be if I didn’t know her and met her someplace and then shagged her I would consider her easy (It wouldn’t stop me trying to shag her) but I wouldn’t then be able to have a relationship with her.

But I have a habit of breaking my own rules.

I guess it also depends on the person:) and the shag! ;);)
  • Options
    Call me old fashiond but if a girl slept with me first nite then i would consider only having fun with her , never a relasionship...
    Not 100% sure why it would just really put me off,
    " how many blokes has this girl been with"!
    that sort of thought would enter my head :eek2:

Are you talking from some form of expirence??
    What happened, what are your thoughts??
  • Options
    If a girl is willing to sleep with me on the first date, shes probablynot girlfriend material. There are always exceptions to the rule though. :)

Its very rare to find a girl that wont shag you after the first couple of drinks round here :(
  • Options
  • Options
    Yep double standards, thats life.
  • Options
    Originally posted by PussyKatty
    Might be talking from experience...;)

Do you not think it stinks of double standards if you think a girl is easy after you sleep with them, but you are still perfectly willing to do the deed?

It's as though only men are permitted to have a sex drive and enjoy sex!
    I was about to ask the following:Do you think that men are easy if the are willing to sleep with you from the first date?????
    From my point of view OF COURSE THEY ARE,and its sooooo boring to just think that only women are easy in the same circumstances.
    You men pleaseeeeeee do me a favor and grow up!!!!!!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    Double standards, yeah, but girls, I reckon, are just as guilty of it as guys. Thats life.

But..I dont know about the question. It would depend on the girl, on the situation. The first time my fiance (who was then a friend) stayed at mine we shagged, so I dont think it puts me off. It would depend on the girl, really.
  • Options
    I wouldnt complain that they were a slag, I just wouldnt see them as serious relationship material.
  • Options
    Do you not think it stinks of double standards

Yep, Very double standard! But what you have to ask your self is, if you were her bf could you trust her out on her own with mates!

I think personally It would be hard to trust her!
  • Options
    Think ou missed my point i would quit happerly sleep with a girl the first night but:-

1. She would have to be fine;)
    2. Clean
    3. Not pissed out of her brian
    4. Not jail bait:rolleyes:
    5. Doing it just for fun

She would have to do something amasing to make me think she might be Relationship material other wise i would think she was easy:rolleyes:
  • Options
    I slept with my son's father on the first date and we went on to be together 5 years.

I slept with my current b/friend after 2 dates and we're still together..

I think it depends on the people myself. I am no slut, just got carried away that's all.
  • Options
    so it's okay for a bloke to try it on, instigate sex, they get it and then complain that you're a slag because you slept with them?

You can't win!

Girls instigate sex just as much.

You make your bed (or, in this case, mess it up), you gotta lie in it. Would you see a guy who would lay you after an hour of kissing as serious relationship material?
  • Options
  • Options
    What's the situation:naughty:

We will try and help:)
  • Options
    I don't understand guys sometimes - even if I am one myself.

Firstly, just because a girl sleeps with you on a first date does not mean she is easy. Just as you may be gagging to sleep with her, why should she not feel the same about you? What's the difference? Guys and girls both have sex drives and both have needs.

Just as a guy may not want a relationship with a girl that consistently sleeps around, neither would a girl want to want a relationship with a guy like that. But to sum her up as "easy" just because she sleeps with you on a first date is hypocritical. Like with everyone, give the girl a chance before pidgeon-holing her with some description which is unfair, outdated and very, very SEXIST!
  • Options
    Totally agree with Teagan!

It's not very fair that girls get called easy if they go with alot of guys but then when they do it thats fine and they brag about it to their mates!

It angers me :mad:

Ah well, just a simple fact of life I guess
  • Options
    Teagan, will you marry me? :)

Or do I remember that you are gay? Why are all the good ones?
  • Options
    Aw, Pussykatty! I'd change for you ... *kiss*

:)
  • Options
    I have no idea what I'd do if I was asked on the first night, totally depends on what I felt but it'd probably be too early, methinks.
  • Options

Or do I remember that you are gay? Why are all the good ones?

I'm not gay :D:p

In answer to your question it depends if she always did it then no i wouldn't but you partake in the sex aswell so it makes you as good relationship material as them. But i couldn't see my self doing that.
    If you like the person and get on then why not, all relationships develop at different paces.
  • Options
    Surely if you sleep with a girl on the first date then you are as 'bad' as them? If you then judge that girl then you are a gross hypocrite and should spend the rest of your life hitiing yourself on the head with a mallet..............
  • Options
    Originally posted by Toadborg
    Surely if you sleep with a girl on the first date then you are as 'bad' as them? If you then judge that girl then you are a gross hypocrite and should spend the rest of your life hitiing yourself on the head with a mallet..............

If they did that there wouldn't be many men left!!!!
  • Options
    Where have I said that I wouldnt class myself as easy if I slept with a girl on the first date?

You also dont have to actually go through with it to know whether a girl will sleep with you. I said in my first post that 'if a girl was willing".

I dont sleep with girls on the first date any more, even if they are willing.
  • Options
    I was out about a week ago and I ended up pulling this girl. I havn't pulling in about a year so it was quite a shock. I went back to her place (stupidly) and we were messing about. She kept on asking me if I had a condom or not, basically saying she wanted to shag me. I did but a. I'm a virgin and I didn't want to loose my virginity like that, and b. I just didn't see it as "right" that she was willing to shag me when she couldn't even remember my name.

I am still in the process of kicking myself for turning down sex, but when I think about it properly it was the right thing to do.

Jonbob