Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I'm lonley.....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
G'day all. I'm male and 21 and have no girlfriend. :( Trouble is if I fancy a girl I always think that she don't fancy me because she's to pretty or somthing. I'm to shy...like I have zero confidence talking the women, never had sex or oral, not even got a clue what to do! I need to come out of my shell a bit. I've never said this to anyone before because I'm to embarrist (SP I know), all my mates have had sex and got girls but not me I'm a sad lil 'ol dude at the mo.

Piss taker need not aply! :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    Hiya. I think you're looking at it from the wrong angle. All you seem to want to do is either have sex with girls or go out with them. You need to focus on making friends with them first, and then see how it goes, you'll get more confidence that way.
  • Options
    Go out have a laugh...
    You need to go places and talk to people just talk to anyone and eventuly you will find someone:)

Just be carefull take your time but above all have a laugh:D
  • Options
    I know what it i like when u fancy a girl and u think they are out of your reach, i am in the same boat exactly. The thing you have to do is realize no-body is out of your reach. If you start saying you dont have a chance even before you know them then you wont have a chance. Sure, if 'theshyboyinthecorner' who has no friends suddenly thinks he can go out with michelle pfeifer:naughty: then he probably has pretty slim chances, but he doesnt know her personally, so he must get to know her before he dismisses his chances. Get to know these girls, then feel the vibes. I dont care what people say in science but there is something that you can feel if someone like you, and it reflects in the way you feel.
  • Options
    im not very confident with guys. ive not had much experience with guys. sometimes it gets lonely sure but youre hardly old are you? things will happen naturally. i know its easy to say that and usually when people say it to me i feel like smacking them in the face! but really...i think its true. you cant rush relationships, at least if you want something meaningful and lasting you cant rush them. sure you can go out get drunk, get off with someone maybe even sleep with them but sometimes that just feels so...soul-less to me. im still a virgin and sometimes i feel kind of stupid because of it..but im sure theres someone worth waiting for..somewhere!:rolleyes: good luck :D
  • Options
    Hello mate.

Im in a sinmilar posistion to yourself. Im 20 and have no girlfriend. I posted here a while ago because i met a girl, but i thought theres noway this girl could like me. We were best friends until Sunday night i had a little too much to drink and i told her how i felt. I dont know what i was expecting, i knew she didnt feel the same but deep down i still had the hope she did. Anyways it kinda surprised her and she never really said anything, just 'oh. im sorry. i didnt want it to come to this.' This is a nice way of saying ' i dont feel the same'. Anyways things now are awkward between us which is a shame because we were so close before.

Anyways, i have absolutely no confidence in myself. I can talk to girls but find myself thinking they are just being nice to me and im not good enough for them. Im recovering from depression, i still have bad days, but now ive got a sort of 'dont give a shit' attitude. Take life as it comes. Im getting over this girl now, its hard but i need to do it to move on. I kno its hard and lonely, but you have to think that some day you will meet that girl and you will b happy. I agree with HunnyPot, its easier to form a relationship with a girl you know rather than one youve just met. Go out more, im sure youve got plenty of friends who like to drink, try and hang around with girls and if you have any close girl friends ask them if they'd like to come out with you. Its worth it mate. Im dealing with rejection right now, its just one of lifes paths.

Try and gain some confidence pal, your still young and things will come good. And your not alone, there are plenty of people in your situation.

Good Luck with things.