Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sex Ban

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Daisychainthing
    *mumbles to barbie about how some people are getting no sex*
    Sorry Daisy, I wasn't showing off, honest! :p
  • Options
    I've been shagging all weekend, and drinking and smoking of course, I find its the only really efficient way of using up a weekend. Today I feel fluffy, but happy too.

:D:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Optimistic_Dan
    I've been shagging all weekend

Actually really don't want to know about how much sex everyone else in the world is getting :(

i'm not getting ANY.

That's fine though. I'm adult enough to accept this and move forwards with other constructive things in my life....

:(:(:(:confused: :mad: :o
  • Options
    Originally posted by MsWhite
    That's fine though. I'm adult enough to accept this and move forwards with other constructive things in my life....

Why don't I believe you? ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by MsWhite

Actually really don't want to know about how much sex everyone else in the world is getting :(

i'm not getting ANY.

:(:(:(:confused: :mad: :o
    I won't brag then...

I recommend exercise as an alternative! Uses up some of your energy. Worked for me. :)
  • Options
    as to the original post tho, maybe ur boyfriends said no sex because he's worried. i'd be worried if my girlfriend was late (my mind ticking on overtime trying to think "is she or she not pregnant" or "i'm sure we were careful") there's probably a reason he has said it.
  • Options
    True thats a vaid reason! But with men thinking about sex every 4 seconds on average he'll find it hard to resist!
    The whole concept still puzzles me???????????
  • Options
    Boo hoo hoo, try being fucking single and not having any for months, then you will have a reason to complain.