Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Going to the toilet after sex...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My boyfreind was on about, when he has a wank and then has a piss afterwards it goes straight into the toilet, but after sex him and a few of his mates said that they cant aim it in the toilet, it just goes everywhere. Anyone got any ideas why?? thanx :p

Comments

• Options
    it`s hard having a piss when you have got a rocket on.
  • Options
    Because when the penis is hard the bladder is cut off by the PC muscle (pubococcygeal muscle) which means that if we guys piss right after ejaculation the muscle is still relaxing slowly thus the stream is intermittent and less controlled. Also when the head of the penis swells just a the point of ejaculation it can pinch the opening closed in the middle. This makes a fuy pee in two different directions if he goes just after his orgasm.
  • Options
    Take the condom off?

:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle
    Take the condom off?

:p
    :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Actually Turtle that would have been funny if she hadnt said that it went everywhere. Can't really have taht with a condom on now could we? Perhaps if it burst or something...
  • Options
    Thanx Clandestine :D:D I didnt think it was funny either:rolleyes:
    I didnt mean when they have a hard on aswell, i do know u cant go for a piss that way...they mean when theyve gone 'soft' its hard to aim it in the pot....
  • Options
    Originally posted by **Cinderella**
    Thanx Clandestine :D:D I didnt think it was funny either:rolleyes:

Could Turtle be losing his power? :yes: :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by go_away

Could Turtle be losing his power? :yes: :p

LOL Personally i dnt find much of the comments he comes out with very funny, just everyone around here seems to think he is-does he pay them to laugh at his jokes? :confused:
  • Options
    Cinderella,

Actually my response above took into account that he was in the process of going soft again. To be clear, because the muscles that control erection and ejeculation are quite tense during sex play, the post orgasm refraction period can take a number of minutes to fully resolve itself. So if he pees right after, though he may be somewhat flaccid, he will be forcing it out with more difficulty than say if he could hold it for ten minutes or so after sex when his erection has gone down completely.
  • Options
    blimey! you learn something new everyday. now I know why my feet get all wet.
  • Options
    well i thought it was funny, it was obviously meant as a joke. If he cant aim straight after having sex, then tell him to sit down when he does a wee. it seems pretty obvious to me. theres no law that says men HAVE to stand up to piss. just think how those poor men with prince alberts must feel, its like a watering can when they go for a wee!
  • Options
    I dont recall saying there was a law saying men had to stand up. I wondered about something someone said, i asked if anyone knew why and i get this sorta snotty attitude. Now im wondering why i even bothered asking :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Hey now, one post does not define all respondents. I think i gave you the answer you were looking for so just ignore whatever doesnt answer your question. No need to get upset.
  • Options
    Thanx clandestine i no u helped :) and i aint getting upset over it.
  • Options
    This makes a fuy pee in two different directions if he goes just after his orgasm.

Double streams are excellent, especially when your female housemate notices the stains and asks how it could be possible to do that. It's a bit of male magic. :D
  • Options
    I think you need to lighten up and get a sense of humour cinderella.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Figbella

Double streams are excellent, especially when your female housemate notices the stains and asks how it could be possible to do that. It's a bit of male magic. :D

lmao:D
    Double streams

Can be a bitch tho, you can't second guess where they of it will land and it's horrible if it go's on your jeans
  • Options
    is it like off me myself and irene? LMFAO

'why am i peeing like i was up all night having sex?':lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite

Ive got one thanx :D:D:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Happy Lee
    is it like off me myself and irene? LMFAO

'why am i peeing like i was up all night having sex?':lol:

I think that where she got this question from! :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite

More than agreed.

I found it pretty funny actually, he's obviously a comic genius.
  • Options
    Re: Going to the toilet after sex...
    My boyfreind was on about, when he has a wank and then has a piss afterwards it goes straight into the toilet, but after sex him and a few of his mates said that they cant aim it in the toilet, it just goes everywhere. Anyone got any ideas why?? thanx :p
    From what I understand from something I saw on the telly years ago, the way the stream of pee actually stays straight anyway is due to a small kink in the uretha at the end, which makes it swirl around in to a single stream. No, I can't remember which programme it was, but it was some science programme on late at night which was to do with controlling the flow of liquids, and how that discovery helped with some industrial use of the design. When you're still hard, or semi hard, the kink isn't as well defined, and that leads to the "magical" dual jets effect.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Tell him to- shock! horror!- sit down dfor a piss straigth after sex. I know I do cos its impossible to piss with a luncheonmeat truncheon in all its finest;)
  • Options

More than agreed.

Surprise surprise :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally rainbow brite

More than agreed.

Surprise surprise :rolleyes:

Children children children. :p

Some people find him funny, others don't, others do sometimes. Blah blah blah.

Now shush all of you! :) *smacks your naughty bums and sends you all on your way*
  • Options
    Mardy bums :p

I always need to piss after i have had a hardon........tra la la la la.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Deeeeb

I always need to piss after i have had a hardon........tra la la la la.

*shields eyes* I don't want to imagine Deeeeb with a hard on. Urrrrrrgh!! Too late!

Bollocks. *hits head*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Daisychainthing

*shields eyes* I don't want to imagine Deeeeb with a hard on. Urrrrrrgh!! Too late!

Bollocks. *hits head*

:naughty::naughty::naughty:
  • Options
    I found this disgusting sex compendium kinda thing not that long ago. Input from there -

Laser Show[n] A Laser Show is when cum dries over the hole of your dick-you try to pee and urine shoots out in a million unpredictable directions. "Hey Mom! Get the mop!"
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_kazzy

Laser Show[n] A Laser Show is when cum dries over the hole of your dick-you try to pee and urine shoots out in a million unpredictable directions. "Hey Mom! Get the mop!"

You must go looking in weird places! :eek: