Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

op

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I got to make a appatment with the hospital to have my op. They got to find to what is carsing me to bevery poorly and to see y iI am not keeping my food down

Dont see the point to have this done last time ive had it they said it was clear

Iam
?nurvauis
?scared
?worried

Comments

• Options
    You're actually having an operation just to see why you're being sick or have you got 'operation' mixed up with something else?
  • Options
    Waiting for a appoment come threw then I am having a op
  • Options
    So you're having an operation to find out why you keep being sick? Even though they have no idea what might be wrong? Have they not done blood tests etc.? What kind of op are you having - where?
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey Angel,

Sounds like you're in a difficult position, I know when I had an operation, I was quite worried, there's all sorts of things that can go through an individual in that moment, but I'm glad there looking at ways to make you feel less poorly. However, it's normal to feel nervous, worried and scared. Do you know what operation you're having? Like the process, etc. Exactly why there doing the operation?

You mentioned you'd had an operation last time and they said it was clear, I'm surprised they're still considering operating, despite not finding anything in the past, as it is rather costly on the NHS behalf to operate whenever, unless they have a real reason behind operating.

Best wishes,
    WhispersOfTheHeart
  • Options
    :/
  • Options
    Hey Angel,

Sounds like you're in a difficult position, I know when I had an operation, I was quite worried, there's all sorts of things that can go through an individual in that moment, but I'm glad there looking at ways to make you feel less poorly. However, it's normal to feel nervous, worried and scared. Do you know what operation you're having? Like the process, etc. Exactly why there doing the operation?

You mentioned you'd had an operation last time and they said it was clear, I'm surprised they're still considering operating, despite not finding anything in the past, as it is rather costly on the NHS behalf to operate whenever, unless they have a real reason behind operating.

Best wishes,
    WhispersOfTheHeart

Ye that's when I had a sist and they wasn't sure then they managed to find what it was which was a sist
  • Options
    Are you sure you're not mixing it up with (can't quite remember the name) the one where they put a camera into your stomach?
  • Options
    Hi angel,

I wish u the best of luck but im sure it will be over before u know it. Please try not worry or feel scared about it. I know its hard not to but ur end up feeling worse when theres nothing to worry about or anything.

Just be open and honest with them. Thats all can do. Its good to know that ur going there despit how ur feeling. There any breathing techniques or excersies u can do before u go? Try and help to stay focused and postive.

Good Luck and take care x