Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Mindfulness Colouring Book

2»

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Ooh, there actually on the cheap end!! I might just tempt myself...o.o If I finish this essay tonight, I can order one xD
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    I would start a thread but it was your idea and I don't want to take it away from you. So I will leave it. :thumb:

Yeah they aint massively expensive.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    I would start a thread but it was your idea and I don't want to take it away from you. So I will leave it. :thumb:

Yeah they aint massively expensive.

Hahaha, I shared my idea with you, and you wouldn't be taking it away from me, don't be silleh, haha xD - Feel free to start a thread, and show of some of the things you've done! Can you maybe upload some picture from your book, that I can print off and have a go at? :heart:
  • Options
    The pages I have done are crap though
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    The pages I have done are crap though

You might think that, but others might not! :heart: I'm sure there not crap, however, most artists tend to hate there work, and others seem to love it xD
  • Options
    I guess so.
  • Options
    I guess so.

I'm eager to see them now! You said our WTJ entries where awful, but I honestly loved them, so canny wait to see these ones to :heart:
  • Options
    Can't I just like fb messenger them to you, I don't really want other people to see them.
  • Options
    Can't I just like fb messenger them to you, I don't really want other people to see them.

Yeah, sure you can! Can't wait to see them!!! :heart:
  • Options
    Sent.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have to go to Waterstones now!! These look absolutely amazing, I think I need to start saving for it though, been spending far to much over the last few days.

OMG get one! We can eventually have Skype colouring dates because we're so cool :heart:
  • Options
    OMG get one! We can eventually have Skype colouring dates because we're so cool :heart:

Omg, like we did with our Wreck This Journals, but were more likely to do it because of what it is, I really want the dream catcher one, but really should stop spending xD
  • Options
    Omg, like we did with our Wreck This Journals, but were more likely to do it because of what it is, I really want the dream catcher one, but really should stop spending xD

Exactamondo! I'll buy them for you :d
  • Options
    Exactamondo! I'll buy them for you :d

Scan some of the pages in, so I can print them and do them myself? :p Or I could google xD
  • Options
    Ooh, this is another good one called The Creative Therapy Colouring

61YQyH3a0VL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
  • Options
    I bought one of these yeterday and they are really good...Hooe they are helping/help the rest of you...xx
  • Options
    Tiger have super cheap colouring books (~£1) with very intricate patterns to colour in :)
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Mine just arrived!
  • Options
    plugitin wrote: »
    Mine just arrived!

YAY :heart:
  • Options
    grace wrote: »
    Tiger have super cheap colouring books (~£1) with very intricate patterns to colour in :)

As a student, I've decided to take the cheap option xD - I got a book of patterns, etc. From poundland, but it's actually really good!

The paper in it is good to!

Done two pages of it, here's one!!

10411978_812084398856838_4346395633772717049_n.jpg?oh=4fe084ee4ff2799bb8d12644bd2f17b0&oe=5558F1F2
  • Options
    I am suddenly OBSESSING with my Animal Kingdom book - I feel like I'm going overboard with the amount of effort I'm putting into it :lol:
  • Options
    I am suddenly OBSESSING with my Animal Kingdom book - I feel like I'm going overboard with the amount of effort I'm putting into it :lol:
    It really is a beautiful book. I love the escape I get by focussing on the pictures and bringing them alive through the colour. It really is a great distraction. I am glad you are enjoying yours :heart:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Exactly. It's so therapeutic.