Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Plan Your Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
What are you doing this week? Who will you speak to this week? What will you say to them? Let’s talk about our positive communication plans this week.

I have what seems like a multitude of people I need to speak to. I’ll make time to speak to my wife.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have a busy weeeeek..ish

Tuesday- Dentist :( and then we're going to Ikea!
    Wednesday- Going back to Bristol, getting my new glasses..
    Thursday- Discharge appointment
    Friday- Signing the paperwork and getting everything ready to move to Worcester...May even tell the landlord where t stick his rent areas...Bastard.
    Saturday- Traveling to porstmouth ready for the....
    Sunday- MARATHOOOOOOONN...then home and sleep for...about a year :P
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    This week.. nursery til Wednesday then Thursday tumble tots with nephew, friday going to see friend, and saturday going to see other friend. Busy week for me. :heart:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Emmalee wrote: »
    I have a busy weeeeek..ish

Tuesday- Dentist :( and then we're going to Ikea!
    Wednesday- Going back to Bristol, getting my new glasses..
    Thursday- Discharge appointment
    Friday- Signing the paperwork and getting everything ready to move to Worcester...May even tell the landlord where t stick his rent areas...Bastard.
    Saturday- Traveling to porstmouth ready for the....
    Sunday- MARATHOOOOOOONN...then home and sleep for...about a year :P

This is one of the best plans I have ever read for the following reasons.
    1. Going to the dentist can be rubbish, but going somewhere better afterwards makes a trip to the dentist more tolerable because you can think of what is happening when you get out of there.
    2. You're buying glasses before signing the important documents rather than after.
    3.. It's the plan of a marathon winner.

But disappointingly, you haven't made any time for Jessie J's new album. That can be your running music.
    This week.. nursery til Wednesday then Thursday tumble tots with nephew, friday going to see friend, and saturday going to see other friend. Busy week for me. :heart:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

It sounds busy but fun, as a week with friends and children should be.

Question: What sort of person phones me when I'm about to read and reply to your plan?
    Answer: somebody who wants to speak to Mrs Waynster luckily.
    I already have jessie js new album and have put it already onto my phone ready for me run. Way ahead of you waynester ;)
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    doing absolutely nothing til Saturday! :D so happy i can just relax for a change haha
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    doing absolutely nothing til Saturday! :D so happy i can just relax for a change haha

Relaxation is good. One day, I will be able to relax. That day is not today and probably not for another thousand years.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    WayneS wrote: »
    Relaxation is good. One day, I will be able to relax. That day is not today and probably not for another thousand years.

hah, tell everyone your sick then just watch movies all day :P
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Yesterday I spent ages picking up someone from the airport before being dropped off at MrRiot's. Today I have spent all day on homeswapper after being really let down this weekend, tomorrow and thursday I am looking after the little one and maybe seeing if we can get to the park or go for coffee with a friend (because I'm going to get no sewing or knitting done with a 2 and 1/2 year old around!). Friday I am sorting myself out for the wedding (not mine unfortunately!), Saturday we're partying the day away at the wedding, sunday recovering from the hangover!

This week I'm also having to have very frank conversations with MrRiot about how we need to change things before we move in together...not an easy task!!!
    As if I've missed this thread :o

So this week has been a busy one. Been at college all week doing a lot of 'written communication' (assignments) which is hopefully effective! Haha.
    Then this weekend I'm seeing a friend and her sis 😊 then travelling to London.

Will miss your chat again this Monday Wayne, sorry

Sent by Sony Xperia
    Emmalee wrote: »
    I already have jessie js new album and have put it already onto my phone ready for me run. Way ahead of you waynester ;)

I am super jealous of this haha

Sent by Sony Xperia