Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

2 mental illness and hearing voices again helpp!!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi my names Katie and i have bipolar and an eating disorder i also hear voices i see camhs im on meds i need help because i am hearing voices again! When i wasn't on my meds i was having hallucinations along with depression and mania im on anti depressant and anti psychotic which stops the voices and mania o haven't been hearing voice since then until now its starting to scare me im actually eating now a bit and the voices have come back? Does anyone no why or can anyone offer advice thankyou ����

Comments

• Options
    Hi my names Katie and i have bipolar and an eating disorder i also hear voices i see camhs im on meds i need help because i am hearing voices again! When i wasn't on my meds i was having hallucinations along with depression and mania im on anti depressant and anti psychotic which stops the voices and mania o haven't been hearing voice since then until now its starting to scare me im actually eating now a bit and the voices have come back? Does anyone no why or can anyone offer advice thankyou 😊😘

It sounds tough for you. Have you told your cahms worker about this?

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    I haven't seen them in 2 weeks but i will tell them yes
  • Options
    I haven't seen them in 2 weeks but i will tell them yes

Hey katie, welcome to TheSite message boards :wave:

It's really good that you're going to tell your cahms worker about this. Perhaps starting to eat again has triggered some extra stress for example? The best thing is to keep your GP and the people that are there to help you informed of any changes in how you're feeling so that they can support you and review your medication if needs be.

This page from the Voice Collective has some really good ideas for distractions and coping techniques: http://www.voicecollective.co.uk/coping/coping_main.html

Let us know how you're getting on :)