Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Filling out PDF's

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How do I input information into a PDF file? I cant see any option which allows me to do it.

I need to fill in some application forms which are in PDF format, but I really don't want to print them out and handwrite them, any ideas where I'm going wrong?

Cheers

:thumb:

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Acrobat Reader will only let you view PDF's. You need something that will actaully allow you to edit them. Like full blown Acrobat something or other. :D
  • Options
    Saeed MSaeed M Posts: 270 The Mix Regular
    I just asked LadyJade, and she said that FoxIt can be used for this, as long as the forms downloaded allow you to fill them in.
  • Options
    Cheers guys

:thumb:
  • Options
    Unless they've been made with editable regions you may not be able to change them and will need to print them out.
  • Options
    Mist wrote: »
    Unless they've been made with editable regions you may not be able to change them and will need to print them out.

Fox it allows you to draw text box on a PDF and then enter text into it - but don't think you can save it