Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Last Post

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I need a nap, might snugle in near my baby sister though, she heat made her warm, so glad it's cooled down, could really do with some rain!!!
  • Options
    So stressed, hairs falling out to, crikey bob!!! D:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    So stressed, hairs falling out to, crikey bob!!! D:

Sorry to hear that :(
  • Options
    Hahaha, nothing to say sorry for, surely xxD - How are you Melian?
  • Options
    Sore. I seem to be getting mouth blisters. Mixture of teeth coming through and medication side effects.
  • Options
    Oh crikey bob D: - Can you take anything for the pain?
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    heyheyhey
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    yo yo yo
  • Options
    I need a wee! XD
  • Options
    I am so sleepy and tired.
  • Options
    Imagine if you got paid everytime you sneezed? I'd be a millionaire just after today! #Hayfeever
  • Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Minecraft is very addictive, i'll play for like 4 hours straight and not even notice :O
  • Options
    Hate using boards on mobile so laggy. Need tapatalk to work.
  • Options
    I hate how the desktop version doesn't work on mobile. So not about having to click on each header...
  • Options
    I miss tapatalk so much.

Also on another note why am I awake this early on a Sunday. Doesn't my body and mind know it's unacceptable to wake up before 9am on a weekend.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    I miss tapatalk so much.

Also on another note why am I awake this early on a Sunday. Doesn't my body and mind know it's unacceptable to wake up before 9am on a weekend.

I was also awake at this time too! :(
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »

I was also awake at this time too! :(

Not much fun eh.
  • Options
    I was up at 7 to go out with my parents :( I really dislike being up so early on a sunday - I'd normally only just be getting up!
  • Options
    About to watch insidious 3 at cinema. Scared and I'm a wimp.
  • Options
    Wish I didn't have to work for another month so everyday I could chill in my pjs and play minecraft and watch films
  • Options
    Oh gosh Hann, that would be the life :heart:

Ooh and Melian, I've noticed how much more your posting, it is honestly great to see you around more on here, I love having you on this thread!! :heart:

How did parents visit go, Kate? It's never fun getting up on the weekend, however, early mornings hopefully mean early nights!!! And some self soothing time without doubt :heart:
  • Options
    Crikey, such a headache. These sleepless nights are doing me no good.
  • Options

Ooh and Melian, I've noticed how much more your posting, it is honestly great to see you around more on here, I love having you on this thread!! :heart:

Thank you :)

So, my mum gets her new car in a few weeks and they got to choose the number plate from a few. It ends with "euw" A nice easy one for me. As someone who is colourblind, I've had to learn the last 3 letters of certain peoples number plates. (becomes a pain when I've learnt them and they then go and change their car!)
  • Options
    It's been so busy WOTH. I'm in the process of making a batch of cakes for tomorrow! And trying to tidy my flat because they are needing to take pictures this week to put it on the market.

How was your weekend?

• Options
    Don't know what to say to manager tomorrow....
  • Options
    Are you going to the other interview?
  • Options
    plugitin wrote: »
    It's been so busy WOTH. I'm in the process of making a batch of cakes for tomorrow! And trying to tidy my flat because they are needing to take pictures this week to put it on the market.

How was your weekend?

Selling your house I'm guessing? And cakes??! Ooh, for what? :o
  • Options
    I'm not, my landlord is. So I need to find a new place!

And tis my birthday tomorrow, so lots of cake in order for my colleagues :)
  • Options
    Ooh, Happy Birthday for tomorrow Kate!!! :heart:
  • Options
    plugitin wrote: »
    Are you going to the other interview?

The one on Wednesday yeah
This discussion has been closed.