Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Last Post

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Wish i hadn't stayed up this late :/ not going to be able to go to sleep early tonight...
    also wish this tapatalk would work, because ts is getting really slow on the Web page.

Do hope you manage to get some sleep soon, Hann :3
  • Options
    Mehs o.o
  • Options
    Where are the late night T'S people? O.o have ya all sorted ya sleep out now?? O: xxD
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sorry! I was out running! Yes, I was really up running at 5am! Because I live right on the edge of the city centre, all I saw on my run this morning was people coming out of pubs and clubs...
  • Options
    Crikey,1.20's a bit early to be leaving the pub!
  • Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Early start tomorrow.
    Not been on here much with all this minecraft
  • Options
    Where are the late night T'S people? O.o have ya all sorted ya sleep out now?? O: xxD

I think I have - way too busy to be able to stay awake past eleven at the latest nowadays :p talking of busy, I should really get off TheSite and carry on getting ready. Come here and sort my hair out for me? Too much effort. Not even sure if I can be bothered to straighten it so might just put it in a messy bun or something! I'm so tired - wouldn't think I'd slept for a while last night o.o
  • Options
    I keep singing a christmas song because I seem to be obsessed - isn't that bad luck? D:
  • Options
    Why is TheSite so addictive sometimes!?
  • Options
    Seriously though, I don't think I've got the time to be sat here posting on the boards all morning XD I'll be flapping soon because I won't be ready on time! So, on that note, I'm offski. Have good days everyone :heart:
  • Options

I think I have - way too busy to be able to stay awake past eleven at the latest nowadays :p talking of busy, I should really get off TheSite and carry on getting ready. Come here and sort my hair out for me? Too much effort. Not even sure if I can be bothered to straighten it so might just put it in a messy bun or something! I'm so tired - wouldn't think I'd slept for a while last night o.o

You really suit a messy bun!! :heart: - I miss tying my hair out in a Messy bun, :(
  • Options
    Done Henna :heart:
  • Options
    Shoudda pee'd before henna!!
  • Options
    You really suit a messy bun!! :heart: - I miss tying my hair out in a Messy bun, :(

You could still get yours up in a messy bun bub - I'll do it :)
  • Options
    [QUOTE=WhispersOfTheHeart;n3523519Done Henna :heart:[/QUOTE]

Jealous!
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Heyyyyy :wave:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Hi!
  • Options
    Guess who's back? ;)
  • Options
    Never noticed you were gone, pahah! The boards are just that slow nowadays :p
  • Options
    I've always found looking at my post count strange, like how did I ever manage to get past 10,000?? Like that's insanity, only been here since 2010!!
  • Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Hate this time
  • Options
    Hate this time

You up for work? I feel your pain..
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    Hate waking/getting up!
  • Options
    Morning guys :wave:
  • Options
    Moooorning!
  • Options
    Ew, you sound so cheery this morning Kate. It's far too early to be cheery :p
  • Options
    Sun is shining and I slept through the night without any panic attacks for the first time in 3 weeks - so I probably am too happy! I'll probably be in a slump in 10 mins mind!
  • Options
    Had a productive morning woke up before my alarm showered now walking to nursery.
  • Options
    plugitin wrote: »
    Sun is shining and I slept through the night without any panic attacks for the first time in 3 weeks - so I probably am too happy! I'll probably be in a slump in 10 mins mind!

Aww bless you. I'm glad you had a really peaceful night for once :heart:
  • Options
    Today feels like it might drag because I got up far too early. Cancelled first meeting. Got another at four today though. In the meantime, I might go for another huge walk. I could watch a film but it feels like staying in nowadays is just a waste. Already started drinking too so I should probably get out to avoid more alcohol.
This discussion has been closed.