Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

A question for the girlies on the boards :)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No offense, but you reject every piece of advice that is given to you and you try to get validation for the damaging things you do to yourself. Maybe consider that the issues at hand are easier spotted from the outside than from within and that people have been in your shoes and actually know better than you what would be wise to do. That is, if you actually do want to improve your situation, which is not entirely clear to me.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    No offense, but you reject every piece of advice that is given to you and you try to get validation for the damaging things you do to yourself. Maybe consider that the issues at hand are easier spotted from the outside than from within and that people have been in your shoes and actually know better than you what would be wise to do. That is, if you actually do want to improve your situation, which is not entirely clear to me.

I admit I am a bit concerned about the periods etc but I obviously don't want to put weight on therefore wont be 'improving' my eating. Don't tell me to eat healthily either because that makes you put weight on too.
  • Options
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    I admit I am a bit concerned about the periods etc but I obviously don't want to put weight on therefore wont be 'improving' my eating. Don't tell me to eat healthily either because that makes you put weight on too.

If you value your optimal look more than your health then there is nothing that can help you. I can almost guarantee you that you will be hospitalized due to health reasons if you keep your diet (or lack thereof) up like that. Again, your problem is not your weight, the problem is, that you detest yourself so much that you are willing to harm yourself immensely for your obsession with an unattainable goal. I urge you to put yourself under professional care.