Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Low and possessed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Feeling possessed by things out to get me hating that they don't shut up not knowing home treatment can't speak to them don't want things getting out if control again don't know how :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comments

• Options
    Stuck awake while friends sleep listening to the voices. Knew I was evil but thanks for the reminder.

• Options
    Early intervention assessment tomorrow scared new person not knowing best not be left alone with him or I'll go mad.

• Options
    I'm so evil.

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Your not evil lovely. Your just struggling. Hugs. Here for you

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Thanks but I am evil :(

• Options
    Why do you think you're evil?

Sending hugs xxx
  • Options
    They've told me I'm evil. Evil everything and no one seems to understand :(

• Options
    Psychriast said I'm not evil but how would he know what I was made to. Doing it is evil. Evil is running through me. I wish I didn't feel like it :(

• Options
    Knowing everyone classes you as evil and worthless is great!

• Options
    Hi BlondieLiz :wave:

I know you feel that you are evil and I don't know if my reassurance that you are not evil is going to help you right now but I just want to reassure you that we are here for you to talk about this *hug*

purple_rain
  • Options

I know you feel that you are evil and I don't know if my reassurance that you are not evil is going to help you right now but I just want to reassure you that we are here for you to talk about this *hug*

purple_rain

:yes:
  • Options
    Thank you.

• Options
    Yay cpn back tomorrow never felt I needed anyone till knowing I can't ring anyone means I have no one still learning to trust but being glad she's back is a positive for me as I don't trust many.

• Options
    Struggling :/

• Options
    *hug*

Do you want to talk about anything?
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    BlondieLiz wrote: »
    Yay cpn back tomorrow never felt I needed anyone till knowing I can't ring anyone means I have no one still learning to trust but being glad she's back is a positive for me as I don't trust many.

Were you able to get back in touch with your cpn? It's really good to hear that you feel able to trust her, that relationship sounds really important for you. Maybe you could work on some strategies for you going forward for when you're really struggling?

Let us know how you're getting on *hug*
  • Options
    Thanks for the hugs BananaMonkey :) sending some back.

Thanks for your reply Jo. Well I thought she was back yesterday but she didn't call and not feeling up for calling her as I'm sure she's enough to catch up on probs doesn't help I'm feeling like I'm getting another chest infection off to doctors again they must be fed up of me but struggling to breathe when I need to work doesn't go together well! Yeh might ask her about things but they always say call crisis if you're really struggling and two people on crisis are pricks so that don't help sure I'll get there :) hugs back to you too Jo!

• Options
    Asked for weekend support let's see if I get forgotten!

• Options

That's really good that you have asked for weekend support and I hope you don't get forgotten. I'm sure you won't but in case you do you will not be forgotten here on the boards *hug*

purple_rain
  • Options
    Thanks for your reply purple_rain.

Forgotten about today oh well don't even know who I'm calling just manage on my own I suppose.

• Options
    Meds and CPA review tomorrow, loads of meetings before hand apparently great doesn't sound positive -scared-

• Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Heya BlondieLiz, how did it all go yesterday?
  • Options
    Hi Jpick, not great stormed out as they were pissing me off and weren't listening they had there ideas of what's best for me which I didn't agree with. Oh well life goes on :)

• Options
    Life is so pointless.

• Options
    Crisis and home treatment have been useless this weekend. I ask for support and they fuck me about again fml.

• Options
    Hey *hug*

Sorry to hear about the lack of support. Do you have anybody you could speak to about it? Like somebody from the crisis or home treatment team, to let them know how let down you feel?

Here for you if you need a chat.
  • Options
    Thanks lovely hugs

Nope no one they've all been useless this weekend had phone hang ups ringing for 5 minutes and kept trying then told to wait till Monday. So I'll wait till Monday now I give up with some teams. Some can be great but ones on this weekend have been useless.

• Options
    It's okay my lovely.

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you get the support you need and deserve eventually lovely!! :heart:
  • Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey BlondieLiz, did you manage to contact them yesterday? Hope you're okay :)
  • Options
    Hi I contacted them yesterday and again forgot to ring me back all weekend they've been useless. Seeing cpn today so will tell her even through it's meant to be passed on that I called we will seeb