Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Mixed feelings....

Comments

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    I am scared.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Everything.

I am done talking cos nothing gets better! :(
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    I just hate myself. I dont feel safe. And I did something.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sorry to hear things are bad for you here if you need to talk.

Stay strong <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Thanks. Really bad night was up most of the night with toothache and was in agony. Gotta go work soon its gonna be fun day on about 3 hours sleep. :(

• Options
    Wanting to disappear, and I feel rubbish. I don't know what to do.
  • Options
    Sounds like you had a difficult evening, is there anything in particular that was making you feel rubbish? Hope you're feeling a bit brighter today and looking forwards to the Easter break, will you get some time off?
  • Options
    I just didnt feel myself. I am a little better today at work, which is helping.
    Aye we have tomorrow and Monday off.

• Options
    Really bad night and I have literally gone two weeks in recovery and then relapsed. Feel so useless. I dont know why I am getting so upset... :'(

Just hate myself so much. I dont see the point. Hardly slept and got a long day at work today and I just want to be in bed.

• Options
    Thank you. I just feel so lost atm.

• Options
    I;m really tno doingt oew well :(
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    What's wrong?
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey Nana - sounds like last night was difficult. Hope you're okay.

I just wanted to pick up on something you said:
    Really bad night and I have literally gone two weeks in recovery and then relapsed. Feel so useless. I dont know why I am getting so upset... :'(

Firstly, 2 weeks is great! It is understandable to feel upset, especially if it feels like you've undone all the progress you've made. But maybe it's more helpful to think of it a 'lapse' not a 'relapse' - your progress is not lost. Let me try and explain what I mean (bear with me!)

It seems like this is how you imagine your recovery (2 weeks + relapse back to 0):

neYRKfF.png

But maybe, it's more like a bar chart (number of days without on the left and number of lapses on the right):

v3BQoEA.png

My paint skills aren't amazing, but does that make sense? Those 2 weeks of recovery are still in the bank. Maybe it's a case of building the green column as much as you can. Every day without counts :)

What do you think?
  • Options
    What's wrong?

Just a bad night.. I'll be okay, gotta be okay
  • Options
    James wrote: »
    Hey Nana - sounds like last night was difficult. Hope you're okay.

I just wanted to pick up on something you said:

Firstly, 2 weeks is great! It is understandable to feel upset, especially if it feels like you've undone all the progress you've made. But maybe it's more helpful to think of it a 'lapse' not a 'relapse' - your progress is not lost. Let me try and explain what I mean (bear with me!)

It seems like this is how you imagine your recovery (2 weeks + relapse back to 0):

neYRKfF.png

But maybe, it's more like a bar chart (number of days without on the left and number of lapses on the right):

v3BQoEA.png

My paint skills aren't amazing, but does that make sense? Those 2 weeks of recovery are still in the bank. Maybe it's a case of building the green column as much as you can. Every day without counts :)

What do you think?

I don't know how I am feeling.. I seem to take one step forward and lots of steps back. :/

Your paint skills are pretty impressive, and it makes lots of sense, thank you for taken the time to do that. I just sometimes feel like I have failed in a way, but when you put it like that it shows that I have made progress.

I just want to feel okay, everything is jumbled up and I don't know the way out. :(
  • Options
    Bad thoughts.. I just want to sleep but my head is busy.. I dont know what to do. Just need to feel something instead of feeling empty

• Options
    I really cant face work today... :'(

• Options
    Heya, how is/was work today?
  • Options
    Work has been okay. Had email about volunteering yesterday cos I wanted to take a break from it and the lady wasnt that understanding and now I dont know what to do..

• Options
    I am never good enough for people to like or care about. I deserve every bit of pain right now.. :'( people just say what they want me to hear its not the truth. No wonder I cant keep friends. I am stupid and a horrible person.

• Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    you're not stupid or horrible! you're lovely and thats the truth!
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Hmm.. :/

• Options
    you're not stupid or horrible! you're lovely and thats the truth!

:yes:
  • Options
    Hearing how poorly my nanna is again has made me feel really low. I dont think I can deal with all that again.. :/:'(

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hearing how poorly my nanna is again has made me feel really low. I dont think I can deal with all that again.. :/:'(

It's always difficult finding out a close family member is poorly, and can have large impacts on us, and often we don't know what to do or say, do you know what's going on with your nanna?

Have you visited her? It might be soothing for you both to see each other, and get through it together, is she currently in hospital? You're a strong person, you just need to start believing in yourself :heart:
  • Options
    Thank you for your reply whispersoftheheart

She is heart failure and has something wrong with her white blood cells and she is on water tablets but they are making her kidneys bad, she isnt going to get better but she is comfortable in the nursing home and they are monitoring her. We have been told to just take it day by day.

I am seeing her tomorrow.

I really dont feel strong.

• Options
    I've said this before and I'll say it again. You know where to find me beautiful. I don't really have much advice to offer, but there's an owls listing ear here if you need/want. Stay strong beautiful <3

Sent from my RM-914_eu_euro1_337 using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Thank you owly. I am here for you too. I just feel lost and empty and numb. :(

• Options
    Don't worry about me honestly. Just know I'm here if needed.

Sent from my RM-914_eu_euro1_337 using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Thank you. I do want to talk but I dont know what to say. I cant cope..