Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Shoes, gotta love them eh!

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
Hey guys. :wave:

In general chat this evening we got talking about shoes, after I mentioned buying new converse yesterday. :thumb:

180x180

I really like them, and I like comparing shoes with others, to see what sort of shoes they go for. I personally love converse and always have done. They are worth the price I think. :heart:

So yeah, if you want to share pictures of your shoes, if they are new or old, would be cool to see what styles you all go for, after all we are all individual :heart:

Happy posting!! :yippe:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've got these boots on order:

http://www.duoboots.com/ladies-boots/black-leather/cazale/d/

Looking forward to getting them.
  • Options
    They look nice :-)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Randomgirl wrote: »
    I've got these boots on order:

http://www.duoboots.com/ladies-boots/black-leather/cazale/d/

Looking forward to getting them.

I love those boots, but not one to wear long ones, would go for the slightly shorter ones though :P
  • Options
    http://www.sarenza.co.uk/bjorn-borg-roscoe-tex-s783845-p0000063636

I have those. What can I say, I love brown.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I have plenty of trainers and boots but the only footwear in never without aremy Reebok classics.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I tend to live in Converse too, or Vans. Love them!
  • Options
    Not keen on Converse, they tend to fall apart, but I did find myself coveting the new Liberty print Vans.
  • Options
    piccolo wrote: »
    Not keen on Converse, they tend to fall apart, but I did find myself coveting the new Liberty print Vans.

Converse normally last a while but then again they dont with me cos I always fall over. Lol.

• Options
    piccolo wrote: »

Would like to remind you how old my Converse are :p
  • Options

Hahaha :-)

• Options

They aren't in one piece, though! And, like BananaMonkey, I fall over a lot...
  • Options
    I wear converse too, and have had a few pairs of Babycham trainers, but I've found they don't last long. I can't wear them when it is raining, unless I want wet feet :p
  • Options
    Has this thread been moved? :S I posted it in anything goes, but it's showing in and health and wellbeing?
  • Options
    Has this thread been moved? :S I posted it in anything goes, but it's showing in and health and wellbeing?

It's in the style and appearance bit, must have been moved.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    It's in the style and appearance bit.

Yep - style and appearance is where the shoes stuffs goes :)

And since bananamonkey asked so nicely, here's a pic of my new converse rip-offs ;)

t_p_detail?$im=1056284_P&$sh=1056284_P&defaultImage=default_dsd
  • Options
    Had a long day, and forgot that style and appearance is in health and wellbeing.. Thanks for moving it whoever moved it.

Those are nice Helen, they look comfy. Did you put the laces straight? hahahaha. Gotta be done if you haven't already :P
  • Options
    **helen** wrote: »
    Yep - style and appearance is where the shoes stuffs goes :)

And since bananamonkey asked so nicely, here's a pic of my new converse rip-offs ;)

t_p_detail?$im=1056284_P&$sh=1056284_P&defaultImage=default_dsd

there gourgouis helen :D

-takes them of helen when she not looking:p:hyper:heart::D-
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    there gourgouis helen :D

-takes them of helen when she not looking:p:hyper:heart::D-

Hehe - cheeky heather! :d

Glad you like 'em.

Won't be changing the laces, doesn't suit my 'oldie' status :p
  • Options
    hahaha, but Helen? It isn't about crossed laces, dude, they gotta be straight!! Trust meee! :P

But I do like them all the same.