Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Tomboys: y/n?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Obviously, because we're two women living together, we had the WHOLE house converted into a kitchen.
  • Options
    Ah, forward thinking, I like it!
  • Options
    We got a man in to think of it and do all of the work.
  • Options
    I continue to be amazed - see? Women CAN have good ideas when they put their minds to it!!
  • Options
    CM Punk wrote: »
    I continue to be amazed - see? Women CAN have good ideas when they put their minds to it!!

:lol:

The butch one used her engineering skills to make it happen
  • Options
    While the other one smiled, kept out of the conversation and made teas and cakes?
  • Options
    CM Punk wrote: »
    While the other one smiled, kept out of the conversation and made teas and cakes?

Of course.
  • Options
    Not forgetting to have KD Lang's or Pink's greatest hits on in the background :)
  • Options
    piccolo wrote: »
    :lol:

The butch one used her engineering skills to make it happen

I thought you were the butch one...
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    I thought you were the butch one...

Well this is awkward. If neither of us is butch this is clearly not a sustainable lesbian relationship.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    piccolo wrote: »
    Well this is awkward. If neither of us is butch this is clearly not a sustainable lesbian relationship.
    I guess it's a race for which one of you sues the other for deception first?
  • Options
    That might not be necessary - piccolo, have either of you considered having short hair?
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    It really is though, because what it means is that being a bloke is being better than being a woman.

I like being considered an "honorary bloke" in a group of guys. I've always had a lot of "boyish" tendencies, and I like that fact I can hang out with a group of guys and not just be some freaky fan girl who gets in the way of their football match.
    I think the fact I'm bisexual does mean I like it more than maybe a straight girl would, purely because I can sit and talk about "that fit girl" without feeling awkward/getting jealous because generally, I like "that fit girl" too.
  • Options
    Someone who 'gets it' :) :thumb:
  • Options
    Well I'm straight, and probably was considered a tomboy through most of secondary school, and maybe still am.

I like the outdoors, I don't like wearing make up, it used to be that the only skirts/dresses I wore were school uniform, I like camping, I don't know how to work a pair of straightners, I like wearing baggy jeans, I've never had my ears pierced, a lot of my friends are guys, etc etc.

Have I grown out of what makes me me? Definitely not. Am I a tomboy? Probably not typically. I'm sat at work, where I'm an engineer, wearing a pretty bracelet that my boyfriend got me for my birthday. I've got shoulder length hair, that's up in a bun using the elastic that was around my wrist this morning, and the only decoration on my face is a pair of glasses. Not necessarily a girly girl.