Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I have problems... Two in fact!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
gdfshfrgwhdfgbhdfgs

Comments

• Options
    Ok well your main option is to man the hell up. Ok yes, i understand it can be difficult to go out with someone if they've had a tricky past that still affects them negatively, not everyone can deal that, I know i couldnt so I dont blame you there.

But i mean, do you really know this girl? Do you know why her kids were taken from her? Was it her fault? Do you know if the fact that somebody else took advantage of her when she was a child affects her ability to be in a relationship in any way, shape or form? Actually I cant believe that you're even using that as a reason NOT to go out with someone. Not talking to her sister, well again, everybody has family issues what the hell has that go to do with you? Bad breath - yes major turn off, offer her gum next time.

As I said, man up, recognise that her issues dont have to be your issues too, and even if they are, well if you like her enough it will be worth it. Actually you know what, it sounds like she can do better than you, or at least be with somebody not so judgmental.

As for the other girl, just ask her ffs, when it comes to things like this never rely on hearsay, find out for yourself
  • Options
    Show both girls this post. Neither of them will be your problem then :yes:
  • Options
    You shouldn't be fingering one girl just because you're desperate to lose your virginity when in fact you have a 'seriously HUGE crush' on another.
  • Options
    grace wrote: »
    You shouldn't be fingering one girl just because you're desperate to lose your virginity when in fact you have a 'seriously HUGE crush' on another.

I'd like to point out that this isn't necessarily true. Polygamy is a legitimate and acceptable thing.

But in this instance I completely agree with you. FishyFrags - you need to work out whether it's more important to be with someone you actually like or to fuck wIth someone you know has a few issues and potential mental illness/ptsd (given what you've described I wouldn't think it unlikely) just because you think losing your virginity is this big deal thing that will solve all your life's problems.

You flit between girls because you think they're "fit" rather than actually getting to know them and learning about them. I'm not sure you can have more than a superficial attraction to someone if you can barely talk to her. This girl you've fingered - how well do you know her? Did you just do it because you've found someone who actually fancies you or because you actually like her?
  • Options
    I'd like to point out that this isn't necessarily true. Polygamy is a legitimate and acceptable thing.

But in this instance I completely agree with you. FishyFrags - you need to work out whether it's more important to be with someone you actually like or to fuck wIth someone you know has a few issues and potential mental illness/ptsd (given what you've described I wouldn't think it unlikely) just because you think losing your virginity is this big deal thing that will solve all your life's problems.

You flit between girls because you think they're "fit" rather than actually getting to know them and learning about them. I'm not sure you can have more than a superficial attraction to someone if you can barely talk to her. This girl you've fingered - how well do you know her? Did you just do it because you've found someone who actually fancies you or because you actually like her?

This really isn't an issue of monogamy/polygamy though is it? He has a crush on girl (sorry, lass :yeees:) 2, they don't have any kind of relationship as far as i can tell, so what he did with girl (sorry, lass :yeees:) 1 isn't "wrong" in the sense that grace mentioned. It's wrong in so many other ways.....

so the rest of your post i totally agree with. Being with someone you don't fancy/like through desperation is a million times sadder than being a virgin....
  • Options
    bghfdsnbvgn bvcx
  • Options
    :shocking: are you seriously for real?
  • Options
    The not smoking I understand. But her teeth? It's something that she can't control.
  • Options
    nhgfdndfgnf
  • Options
    So...let me get this straight...

You told a girl you'd just had sexual contact with that she made you feel sick. A girl you admittedly wouldn't have a relationship with. A girl who probably has mental health problems. When you think you want a relationship with someone else.

I'm all for ethical non-monogamy, it's pretty much how I operate, but the key word there is ethical. That doesn't mean messing with someone you don't want to be in a relationship with because you want to get your rocks off. That's just called being a dick.

Let me tell you something, from someone who has had a lot of sex with more a fair few people, it's not as great as you think it is. Especially if you don't have any actual connection or feelings with the person. I make a point of not sleeping with anyone I wouldn't have a relationship with if it were possible. Otherwise it's just empty and awful.
  • Options
    nbgdnbgdnfbghd
  • Options
    I can understand the pregnancy causing issues with calcium levels, but going all black as you suggest MAY be down to bad oral hygiene as well.
  • Options
    I read this and I was all :eek:

"We arranged to go on a walk again last week and she let me finger her"

What kind of walk was that?

I will provide you with some advice, though. You never need to ask someone if they are single. That's a bizarre question to ask. If you want to ask someone out for a drink or whatever, then you do that. Then, during the conversation and chit-chat which you engage in during your friendly evening out, if the person has an existing relationship, you will find out, without even asking the question. Thus, that problem is solved. You know how? By being friendly and normal, that's how.

In your situation, I would probably give up on the idea of a relationship with bad breath girl. Frankly, I think you have enough of your own problems (which you can't solve) that to even think about getting involved with someone with a long history of their own problems is crazy.
  • Options
    Mist: it sounds like the kind of walks I went on when I was 15.

...not that my boyfriend at the time was a seedy twat or anything.
  • Options
    I'm always trying to get the bf to go on walks with me instead of being lazy, maybe I ought to suggest that :chin:

Anywho, I think a little tact and class might go a long way as well. The teeth thing has been discussed, but what really got me was telling her that if she had known you, her life would be better. From what you described, this girl is probably very fragile, vulnerable and a low enough self esteem already. Saying things like that will only break her more - not to mention it sounds extremely suspicious and worrisome on your part. It is those kinds of statements that are used to break and control women to keep them in a mans possession because "hey, without him, I am nothing, and a much worse of a person." While that may not have been your conscious meaning to it, as I said, it is a very suspect statement to say to anybody that you are in or intend to have a relationship with. I would think very carefully about the kinds of things you say to people before you say them.
  • Options
    I know you've been a poster for a good while fishy frags ferrari but this post sounds like a massive wind up!! why did you end up fingering her on a first date 'on a walk?' weird!
  • Options
    I know you've been a poster for a good while fishy frags ferrari but this post sounds like a massive wind up!! why did you end up fingering her on a first date 'on a walk?' weird!

Because the girl in question is (by the sounds of it) severely damaged and FishyFrags is (by the sounds of it) beyond desperate?
  • Options
    Neddy wrote: »
    Because the girl in question is (by the sounds of it) severely damaged and FishyFrags is (by the sounds of it) beyond desperate?

well yes. there are lots of other points in the post I could have picked up on apart from the walk thing but I have had a few ciders :p
  • Options

I don't know why "fishy frags ferrari" is so hilarious, but I am dying right here.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    I don't know why "fishy frags ferrari" is so hilarious, but I am dying right here.

catchy eh ;)
  • Options
    mjghmghf
  • Options
    mhgmghf
  • Options
    FishyFrags wrote: »

You have no idea! (for both comments)

She has been raped, has had her kids taken off her, takes legal highs. She has issues....surely you must accept that?

You fingered a girl who you now say makes you feel physically sick. Every single one of your posts is about "this lass" or finding a gf/being a virgin. You're desperate. Sorry if that is difficult to hear but that is how you come across.
  • Options
    Fishyfrags, what do you think your attitude is towards women?
  • Options
    Ferrari? What's that suppose to fucking be? I'll give up posting if you like?

your username used to be mr ferrari did it not? only a play on words :)

I think neddy is right. do not go out with somebody you say makes you feel physically sick just because you want a girlfriend. it's not right for her or you.
  • Options
    ngfhngh
  • Options
    bgfdbfgdb
  • Options
    But now she's just got threatened to be evicted to be evicted, she needs to come up with the money or she's being kicked out.

A cynical person (such as myself) might think that this girl has noticed your level of despair and is deploying a subtle play in order to extract money.
  • Options
    mnhgfmgnfh
  • Options
    I think part of your problem is that you send people messages on dating sites without having actually read their profile.

In answer to your question, no I'm not currently in a relationship, but I am fucking a few people. :yeees:
This discussion has been closed.