Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I have problems... Two in fact!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    nghfdnfgdnd
  • Options
    FishyFrags wrote: »
    You're seriously wrong there. I read them ALL WAY THROUGH!!!!

Uh huh.

That's why you sent me a message despite my profile clearly talking about being non-monogamous, smoking, and just generally stuff that your questions indicate would mean we would never get on? In fact, did the 10% thing not give you a clue?

And since you've read it, and apparently disagreed with my above assessment, how about you tell me why you think we'd make a good match rather than just asking if I'm in a relationship?

Or do you actually just want to get in my pants and think that because I'm a filthy slut, I'll put out regardless of how well we'd get on?

Because I can assure you, my standards are very high and I rarely reply to anyone who doesn't have a 70% match or higher. And I prefer my matches to at least try and convince me that I should want to be with them rather than just ask me desperate questions about whether I'm seeing anyone else right now.
  • Options
    bgfdsbdfg
  • Options
    bgfvdnbfgd
  • Options
    Fuck this stupid fucking website. I'm fucking through with it. Fuck off

that's a lot of fucks
  • Options
    What the fuck are you on about?

This is you, is it not?
  • Options
    grace wrote: »
    that's a lot of fucks

That's what he wants. Innit.
  • Options
    that's a lot of fucks

I suppose he's gotta get them from somewhere.
  • Options
    bgfdbhgfd
  • Options
    No?

:yeees:

Yeah right.

You forget that I've helped you with your profiles before. I know what you look like. I know where you live.

Don't be an idiot. I'd say it doesn't suit you, but I'm afraid that would be a lie.
  • Options
    :yeees:

Yeah right.

You forget that I've helped you with your profiles before. I know what you look like. I know where you live.

Don't be an idiot. I'd say it doesn't suit you, but I'm afraid that would be a lie.

That wording sounds really creepy! (Though I know what you meant :) )
  • Options
    That wording sounds really creepy! (Though I know what you meant :) )

I'm actually a serial killer.
  • Options
    I'm actually a serial killer.

Sorry, I forgot.
  • Options
    franki I think it's a bit mean bringing in the fact that he's messaged you on a dating website and put a picture of the message up. I mean yes it's weird (its ALL weird) but the fact that he 'doesn't read profiles' doesn't really have anything to do with this instance, he met this girl in real life!! from school apparently...
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    This all just got really personal. If you guys have had contact via a different website, it's best to deal with that via PM rather than in a public thread.

Fishyfrags, in response to your original posts - it sounds like this girls teeth issue is the least of your worries - that is a really practical issue that can easily be fixed. It's the emotional side of your relationships that needs consideration - liking the same films and music as someone is all well and good, but you also need to think about whether you genuinely enjoy someone's company, if you have respect for them and also feel as if you both have things you can bring to a relationship. Do you think this can be said for the girl in question?
  • Options
    Haven't read this post through. I can't be bothered.

Helen
    I thought this website was to help people and mock them and make them feel even more shit than they already are?

Not replying to this thread any more. And I did say I give with with this website!
  • Options
    Your free to leave if you want to leave, no point making a song and dance about it.

People have tried to help you with this issue and similar many many times, but it seems the advice falls on deaf ears which is a shame.

It sounds to me like this girl has a lot of psychological issues, which might be quite challenging for you since you've never had a relationship, and you should ask yourself if you are ready for something so intense or whether you just want a bit of fun with someone.

Try not to get so hung up about having sex, getting a girlfriend etc. what will be will be. You'll find someone eventually who's right for you, just let it happen. If this girl isn't right then don't pin all your hopes on her and certainly don't give her false hopes of something serious developing as it could negatively effect her mental health.
  • Options
    Even though this is a support forum people are going to pull you up when you're being a bit of an idiot and not taking advice that's given. It works both ways if you come looking for advice you should expect to take critique when it's needed too.
  • Options
    I apologise for posting that screenshot. That was unnecessary.

But the point I was trying (apparently unsuccessfully) to make is that you are focusing on getting laid and not thinking about finding someone you might actually get on with.
  • Options
    B0ll0cks to you!
  • Options
    wanna start insulting and being a cunt, bring it on.

YOU DON'T FUCKING LISTEN

People are giving you advice, GOOD advice, someone made a mistake (in this thread) for which they appologised and what do you do ? Toys out ya pram. If you behave like this in real life no wonder you can't get a fuck.
  • Options
    B0ll0cks to you!

Thanks, I can see why you're such a catch and so many woman want to date you :rolleyes:
  • Options
    B0ll0cks to you!

you're an idiot :)
  • Options
    I don't understand the point of threads like this. All that happens is people are giving the same advice over and over again and all you do is ignore it.
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    wanna start insulting and being a cunt, bring it on.

YOU DON'T FUCKING LISTEN

People are giving you advice, GOOD advice, someone made a mistake (in this thread) for which they appologised and what do you do ? Toys out ya pram. If you behave like this in real life no wonder you can't get a fuck.

I love you.

Fishy - genuinely I am sorry for bringing up your message. Without getting to make excuses, I had a pretty awful day yesterday and it just completely rubbed me the wrong way that you would treat someone in an even worse position than I'm in with such a lack of decency. But I shouldn't have posted the picture or made it quite so personal.

You really do need to wake the fuck up and listen to what people are saying to you though.
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    I don't understand the point of threads like this. All that happens is people are giving the same advice over and over again and all you do is ignore it.

This is why i rarely post in the 'supportive' threads/forums. Too many dicks ready to throw it back at you when you were responding to their request for help. Anyway my homosexual innuendo gets me nominated more for POTW :)
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    This is why i rarely post in the 'supportive' threads/forums

I'm glad it's not just me.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster

Fishy - genuinely I am sorry for bringing up your message. Without getting to make excuses, I had a pretty awful day yesterday and it just completely rubbed me the wrong way that you would treat someone in an even worse position than I'm in with such a lack of decency. But I shouldn't have posted the picture or made it quite so personal.

You really do need to wake the fuck up and listen to what people are saying to you though.

Fair play for this post.

It sounds like Fishyfrags has got himself pretty wound up in the first instance and then coming back to see more insults has probably sent him over the edge. Closing time. :(
This discussion has been closed.