Home Represent Young People
Upcoming maintenance - the community will be undergoing maintenance at roughly 7pm - 8pm tonight (20th), and the discussion boards may be offline during that time. Group chat won't be affected.

Fancy working at Youthnet Towers?

Hello!

Ever fancied working for YouthNet? Know somebody who would like to?

We've got a job going in our Central Services team - check it out!

The role is basically about helping YouthNet to run smoothly. It's a good chance to get on to that all-important career ladder (especially if you're interested in working in the charity sector!).

Feel free to share it with your friends/peers - the more the merrier.

http://www.youthnet.org/2013/06/central-services-officer-3/

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If only I could do it from home on a part time basis :(
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,367 Part of The Furniture
    Miss_Riot wrote: »
    If only I could do it from home on a part time basis :(

Aww bless you. *hugs*

Sounds like a good role. I am only good at childcare tho hahaha!! :)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    I might give it a go. Don't think I've got much chance but I wouldn't mind living in London for a year
    Ballerina wrote: »
    I might give it a go. Don't think I've got much chance but I wouldn't mind living in London for a year

What have you got to lose? :yes: