Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Used n punched

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Annaarrr!! wrote: »
    So? Pretty shallow that that's what you care about most right now.

I don't think that's shallow. Physical affection, including sex, are really important markers when you're in a relationship of how things are going. It can really knock your confidence when someone says things like that, even if that someone is a nasty person with every reason to lie about it to make himself feel better.
  • Options
    Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    Its quite clear why he said it though, he wouldn't go and say she was great in bed to his gf would he? Just seems a bit silly to be worrying about that when there are other issues in this situation that are a bit more pressing
  • Options
    So? Pretty shallow that that's what you care about most right now.

How would u feel he'd told her I'm ugly, des,slag,can't get anyone how bad in bed I am as much as I know it's lies it does hurt
  • Options
    Its quite clear why he said it though, he wouldn't go and say she was great in bed to his gf would he? Just seems a bit silly to be worrying about that when there are other issues in this situation that are a bit more pressing

His gf is old fat and not particularly good looking where as me in the pub I've gone to half the pub fancy me so him saying I'm ugly is bull from the start
  • Options
    Look, just to make it clear, slagging someone off as old fat and ugly is not a way to win sympathy. Neither is letting us all know that half the pub fancy you.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    Look, just to make it clear, slagging someone off as old fat and ugly is not a way to win sympathy. Neither is letting us all know that half the pub fancy you.

Ok maybe not but the fact he's said I'm ugly yet on many occasdions he told me how beautiful I was and I would constantly catch him staring at me says it all
  • Options
    Oh for crying out loud. He's cheating on his girlfriend by shagging you. He's been caught out. He's going to say you're ugly and shit in bed because he has to. She's going to tell you all this because it is a way of her putting you in your place.

This is what happens when you fuck men you know to be in a relationship. The fact that you cannot see this- despite around 97,000 posts on the same subject- is very concerning.

She may be "fat and ugly" but she's his girlfriend. You are not. You are in the wrong for shagging him when you know all this. There isn't much to add.
  • Options
    Oh for crying out loud. He's cheating on his girlfriend by shagging you. He's been caught out. He's going to say you're ugly and shit in bed because he has to. She's going to tell you all this because it is a way of her putting you in your place.

This is what happens when you fuck men you know to be in a relationship. The fact that you cannot see this- despite around 97,000 posts on the same subject- is very concerning.

She may be "fat and ugly" but she's his girlfriend. You are not. You are in the wrong for shagging him when you know all this. There isn't much to add.

I'm not only one he's been doing also been seeing his ex gf too. I didn't know as last week he made out he was single I stupidly believed him yes I was that stupid
  • Options
    Ok, you're missing the point. I just hope you've been using protection.
  • Options
    Fine, yes, we get it and its getting very old now.
  • Options
    Ok, you're missing the point. I just hope you've been using protection.

Ok and no which I'm bit worried bout now
  • Options
    jacobs_gal wrote: »
    Ok and no which I'm bit worried bout now

You should be. Get yourself to a GUM clinic, do it soon.
  • Options
    You should be. Get yourself to a GUM clinic, do it soon.

Yeah ive been sore down there ever since
  • Options
    Yeah ive been sore down there ever since

Soreness might not be an indication of anything more than being a bit rough in the moment, but if he's sleeping with someone else and you're not using condoms with him, you just don't know what's out there.

Visiting a GUM clinic
  • Options
    piccolo wrote: »
    Soreness might not be an indication of anything more than being a bit rough in the moment, but if he's sleeping with someone else and you're not using condoms with him, you just don't know what's out there.

Visiting a GUM clinic

Well it's been 5 days still sore n itchy
  • Options
    I'm not only one he's been doing also been seeing his ex gf too. I didn't know as last week he made out he was single I stupidly believed him yes I was that stupid

Hmm, you've been posting about this bloke for months, each time referring to his "fat and ugly girlfriend from the pub". I don't think you did think he was single, I just don't think you cared.
  • Options
    Well it's been 5 days still sore n itchy

Go. To. A. GUM. Clinic.

Plenty of things have symptoms, some things do not, you could have all or none of them. The fact is you shagged around with a guy that shags around, and without using protection. You need to get tested. You need to do that yesterday.
  • Options
    Go. To. A. GUM. Clinic.

Plenty of things have symptoms, some things do not, you could have all or none of them. The fact is you shagged around with a guy that shags around, and without using protection. You need to get tested. You need to do that yesterday.

Ok wI'll do! And I'm not being nasty he was making out he was single maybe I was stupid to believe him but I did
  • Options
    You were probably stupid to believe him. You were definitely stupid not to use protection.
  • Options
    Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    :banghead:
  • Options
    :banghead:

Been to victim support they've been v helpful and supportive

I know in a numpty and been stupid! I'm
    Certainly not listening to anything else said by the
    as quite frank it's bullshit
  • Options
    I'm very pleased you've had some help, well done
  • Options
    I'm very pleased you've had some help, well done

Stoll feel shit by it all
  • Options
    Ive not been around here for long but im begining to feel this is a troll thread, it cant be real life
  • Options
    After further reading, i dont think its a troll thread :crazyeyes
  • Options
    lbrumlbrum Posts: 10 Settling in
    Hey guys, if you’re feeling frustrated by any thread you know you can always opt out and aren’t obliged to post a reply. I imagine we can all relate to situations where we know what we ‘should’ do but we end up doing the thing that’s not always the best idea. The key here Jacobs_gal is what you take away from this experience and what you can learn to help avoid something similar happening again, and also as others have said make sure you get checked out at the Gum clinic ;)

As piccolo has said:
    I don't think that's shallow. Physical affection, including sex, are really important markers when you're in a relationship of how things are going. It can really knock your confidence when someone says things like that, even if that someone is a nasty person with every reason to lie about it to make himself feel better.

It’s understandable you feel hurt by the things said about you.

It’s clear you’ve got a good understanding of what went wrong here and have come to the realization you may have made some mistakes in sleeping with this guy again. Even when we make mistakes its perfectly OK to feel hurt by whatever the consequences of these mistakes are.

As some of the other users have posted, it could help you to think about why a person who’s cheating would say mean and hurtful things about you. Their comments are more a reflection on them than a reflection of what the truth is.

I wonder if there is something about the attention from this guy that makes you feel good and whether you might be able to find healthier ways to get that same feeling? For example, spending time with friends or doing things that you really enjoy? Sounds like right now a new focus and distraction from all this might help. What do you reckon?

Laura :)
  • Options
    lbrum wrote: »
    Hey guys, if you’re feeling frustrated by any thread you know you can always opt out and aren’t obliged to post a reply. I imagine we can all relate to situations where we know what we ‘should’ do but we end up doing the thing that’s not always the best idea. The key here Jacobs_gal is what you take away from this experience and what you can learn to help avoid something similar happening again, and also as others have said make sure you get checked out at the Gum clinic ;)

As piccolo has said:

It’s understandable you feel hurt by the things said about you.

It’s clear you’ve got a good understanding of what went wrong here and have come to the realization you may have made some mistakes in sleeping with this guy again. Even when we make mistakes its perfectly OK to feel hurt by whatever the consequences of these mistakes are.

As some of the other users have posted, it could help you to think about why a person who’s cheating would say mean and hurtful things about you. Their comments are more a reflection on them than a reflection of what the truth is.

I wonder if there is something about the attention from this guy that makes you feel good and whether you might be able to find healthier ways to get that same feeling? For example, spending time with friends or doing things that you really enjoy? Sounds like right now a new focus and distraction from all this might help. What do you reckon?

would say mean and hurtful things about you. Their comments are more a reflection on them than a reflection of what the truth is.

What u mean by that statement?

Laura :)

would say mean and hurtful things about you. Their comments are more a reflection on them than a reflection of what the truth is.

What u mean by that
  • Options
    Basically if someone has to slag you off to feel better, they're probably a little bit small inside to get their own self-worth from making you feel shit.
  • Options
    Basically if someone has to slag you off to feel better, they're probably a little bit small inside to get their own self-worth from making you feel shit.

I guess he's hardly going to say positive things about me is he but the sex stuff if I was that bad hef really wouldn't of kept coming bk for more
  • Options
    I guess he's hardly going to say positive things about me is he but the sex stuff if I was that bad hef really wouldn't of kept coming bk for more

Unless he was wanting to have his cake and eat it.