Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Used n punched

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I got warned by my friends for ages now bout this guy I've been on off with that I was just being used for sex etc and that he was a compulsive liar

Anyway I hadn't been with him since August last year where last wkend he made out he was single and we ended up together . We ended up together when the door was being bashed in it was his gf who punched me 4 times in eye and now I've got a black eye

She phoned me and appologised said he's a compulsive liar and is sick in the head . That he steals and when she had a pregnancy scare he kicked her in stomach

Anyway she's told me he's said I'm ugly made fun oft clothes got a mental problem

That the sex was so bad he had to %&*$# off just to get hard to sleep with me or pretend he was tired so he didn't have to!

But still kept going theee

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Is this the same guy you've mentioned before?

Just to check, you slept with a guy (who I will call Stan). You've been involved with Stan before, and haven't had anything to do with him for 6 or 7 months. You meet up with Stan again, and he tells you that he's single, and you believe him.

You have sex with Stan, and his girlfriend bursts in and assaults you. Stan's girlfriend (Stanlina) phones you to apologise, and you are told that when Stanlina had a pregnancy scare Stan kicked Stanlina in the stomach. Stanlina also tells you that Stan says you're ugly and have a mental problem, and that the sex is bad?
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    Is this the same guy you've mentioned before?

Just to check, you slept with a guy (who I will call Stan). You've been involved with Stan before, and haven't had anything to do with him for 6 or 7 months. You meet up with Stan again, and he tells you that he's single, and you believe him.

You have sex with Stan, and his girlfriend bursts in and assaults you. Stan's girlfriend (Stanlina) phones you to apologise, and you are told that when Stanlina had a pregnancy scare Stan kicked Stanlina in the stomach. Stanlina also tells you that Stan says you're ugly and have a mental problem, and that the sex is bad?

Pretty much
    Why do you keep speaking to these people?
    Stay away from these people. It doesnt matter if what either of them said is true or not, the thing that started all of this was that he said he's single when he's not. Stay away from both of them, even if they try to contact you to apologise its just best to stay out of it
    Yeah I've got the police coming round
    As the others have said, just ignore these people.

What he says is no reflection on you at all- it it the talk of a man being caught out cheating and trying any line to smooth it out with his girlfriend. He needs to make you not seem a threat to her.

It is not worth knocking your self confidence. Just ignore them and don't bother returning their calls in the future. If you happen to run into them then just be civil. Then focus on building relationships with other people, who won't be toxic to you.
    *Blossom* wrote: »
    As the others have said, just ignore these people.

What he says is no reflection on you at all- it it the talk of a man being caught out cheating and trying any line to smooth it out with his girlfriend. He needs to make you not seem a threat to her.

It is not worth knocking your self confidence. Just ignore them and don't bother returning their calls in the future. If you happen to run into them then just be civil. Then focus on building relationships with other people, who won't be toxic to you.

Erm I'm just noting the fact I've been hit in face

Anyway he's said I'm ugly made fun of my dress sense despite he constantly told me I was beautiful... Said I was that bad in bed he had to wank off just to go with me...yet she is severely overweight, ugly old

He's told everyone I've stalked him yet same breath asking me what I got planned for the eve
    He's slagging off his bit on the side to his girlfriend. GOSH WELL I NEVER.

What the fuck do you think he's going to say? "Yeah, my bit on the side is skinny and gorgeous and amazing in bed. TOTALLY UNLIKE YOU YOU FAT UGLY BITCH"? Seriously, do you expect that?

If you play around with men who have girlfriends then this is what happens. I would say you should consider it a life lesson learned, but you seem completely and totally incapable of actually learning the lesson.
    He's slagging off his bit on the side to his girlfriend. GOSH WELL I NEVER.

What the fuck do you think he's going to say? "Yeah, my bit on the side is skinny and gorgeous and amazing in bed. TOTALLY UNLIKE YOU YOU FAT UGLY BITCH"? Seriously, do you expect that?

If you play around with men who have girlfriends then this is what happens. I would say you should consider it a life lesson learned, but you seem completely and totally incapable of actually learning the lesson.

He made out he was single!! I didn't realise he'd turn into this

He has also told his mates I'm crap too weather or not this is true... But still slept with me
    I'm not sure what you want from us. We've established that Stan is a complete nightmare, and has always been a complete nightmare, and that Stan has a habit of lying. You believed him, and now... well you're paying for it, I just don't know what you want us to say or do to you?

As an aside Stanlina assaulted you, its up to you if you press charges.
    I'm not sure either. He made out he was single initially but you have known for a very long time that he's been seeing the "fat old woman from the pub". You've chosen to carry on seeing him despite knowing that and despite knowing that he is a lying, cheating bag of shit. You've chosen to carry on seeing him despite the last 43,125 threads you've made, where we told you to stop seeing him. There comes a time where you need to take ownership of your own actions.

With regards to the girlfriend, if she's left you with a black eye then you could consider pressing charges against her for doing that. No matter how angry she is at you for shagging her bloke, that is not appropriate or acceptable.
    I didn't note that the original post was today, sorry. Thought it was a few days ago, so police would have already been told etc. Am glad you are reporting it :) have you taken pics as evidence too?

He really is only saying those things to placate his girlfriend. Would you expect a guy grovelling to you to say 'well she is better in bed, super hot etc, but I still want to be with you', or would you expect him to talk her down to make it seem he loves you more? That is all he is doing. And she has the pleasure of making you feel bad by telling you. Those comments really are not worth taking on board- I promise they don't reflect on you at all.
    *Blossom* wrote: »
    I didn't note that the original post was today, sorry. Thought it was a few days ago, so police would have already been told etc. Am glad you are reporting it :) have you taken pics as evidence too?

He really is only saying those things to placate his girlfriend. Would you expect a guy grovelling to you to say 'well she is better in bed, super hot etc, but I still want to be with you', or would you expect him to talk her down to make it seem he loves you more? That is all he is doing. And she has the pleasure of making you feel bad by telling you. Those comments really are not worth taking on board- I promise they don't reflect on you at all.

Thanks I know this really... I don't know what I want just support I guess
    That is completely understandable. Does anyone else know about the incident? Do you have any friends that could come over and take your mind off it and you could just try and have a bit of fun?

Try and use this as a catalyst to change your opinion of this guy now. It is so easy to get drawn back to people sometimes, but you have proof now that he is a liar and not worth the time of day. He has ended up hurting two people in the process. Realise that he is not worth this and hopefully you can move forward, knowing you are strong enough never to fall for anything he says again, should that situation arise.

Hope you are ok and have people you can call up to support you. There is no shame in admitting what happened, so make sure you do tell people and can start to feel better.
    Sounds like you really need to stay away from these type of people. Unfortuantely it sounds like you wil end up going back there. Be strong and stay well away
    8utcher wrote: »
    Sounds like you really need to stay away from these type of people. Unfortuantely it sounds like you wil end up going back there. Be strong and stay well away

I wouldn't b so sure if that!! He has spread horrible things bout me yet still continued to sleep with me
    Other way round.

He has spread horrible things about you, yet you have continued to sleep with him.
    Other way round.

He has spread horrible things about you, yet you have continued to sleep with him.

I didn't realise or find out till after
    This is the same guy you've been posting about from all your threads yes? Then you knew he was bad news.
    This is the same guy you've been posting about from all your threads yes? Then you knew he was bad news.

I kinda knew but didn't want to see it I guess
    Well, now you can see it. Time to stay away.
    Well, now you can see it. Time to stay away.

Yep! Just didn't think someone could b so evil
    Unfortunately sometimes it takes something really bad to happen to make you wake up and smell the coffee. But at least you know now and you can prove to yourself that you are better than him and can stay away
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Unfortunately sometimes it takes something really bad to happen to make you wake up and smell the coffee. But at least you know now and you can prove to yourself that you are better than him and can stay away

I will and yep you're right! Kinda upset bout the sex stuff but deep down don't believe it either
    I know what you mean. Its hard to admit to yourself that you let yourself be used like that. I still feel like that from my last relationship, i cant really believe i freely walked into that and when along with it (even though it was just for 3 weeks), but these are the kinds of things you learn from :)
    jacobs_gal wrote: »
    I will and yep you're right! Kinda upset bout the sex stuff but deep down don't believe it either

Are you seriously saying that your biggest problem with all of this is that he said you were crap in bed? :rolleyes:
    Neddy wrote: »
    Are you seriously saying that your biggest problem with all of this is that he said you were crap in bed? :rolleyes:

Yes cause he seemed to enjoy it at tine
  • Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    So? Pretty shallow that that's what you care about most right now.
    He obviously only said that so he could stay with his girlfriend. He's not going to tell her he enjoyed it is he?