Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Dear moron....

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Dear Morons,

Please stop moving around Morrisons. It's all well and good that you give me a map at the door, but I'd like to be able to do my shopping without looking like a lost tourist!

Thanks,
    N.
  • Options
    Dear Moron,

Consider not driving your mobility scooter diagonally in the wrong direction up a 3 lane carriageway. You'll probably find you don't get beeped at quite so much.

Ta x
  • Options
    Dear Moron

Tapirs are NOT Capybara - they look nothing alike. Just because the sign says capybara (despite a tapir one beneath it) doesn't make it a tapir. Use some common sense.
  • Options
    ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    Dear Moron,

Sorry, actually that should be cheeky cow. What I do with my money is my business. Why should I treat everyone, just because I've worked extra hours? It's not like I make loads of money, and I have to work for that money, it's not like I've won at bingo or something. Are you trying to say I should say thank you for the hours, when it was others asking me to stay so they wouldn't have to get someone else in. Yeah, I'll say thank you and bring in treats....., when I've asked for extra hours.
    And another thing, I don't appreciate you pointing out exactly how many hours I have done, as if to say you can afford it.

Thanks for winding my up, Reena.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Dear moron,

The sink is not an appropriate place for leftover SOLID FOOD. Have you never lived in a house before? The bin is only a short walk of 2 seconds away.
  • Options
    Dear Moron

If you haven't noticed, there is literally nothing on my shelf in the fridge except butter and milk because I'm skint. Just because I'm spending 8+ hours a day out - doesn't mean I don't notice my milk dissapearing. In fact it just makes it more obvious because I know I'm not using it. I let it slide with my last one but now you're taking the piss.
    If it carries on I'll be lacing it with laxatives

Love B