Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Dear moron....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
For those things you really wanted to say, but managed to bite your Tongue.

Dear moron,

It was very nice of you to forward me that email, and it gave me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. It's also great ammunition for the fight I'm currently picking. In future it might be wise to check whats that the bottom of stuff before you hit forward.

Lots of love,

Scary M

Comments

• Options
    Good thread idea!!

Dear moron,

I havent seen you in over 2 years. A text simply asking 'Any news on baby?' is unappreciated and a bit weird.

Also moron #2,

'Oi! Have you popped yet?' makes me doubt your sincerity.

Love Rachael
  • Options
    Good thread idea!!

Dear moron,

I havent seen you in over 2 years. A text simply asking 'Any news on baby?' is unappreciated and a bit weird.

Also moron #2,

'Oi! Have you popped yet?' makes me doubt your sincerity.

Love Rachael

Haha Clem when I saw you had replied to this thread I just KNEW it was going to be baby related :P
  • Options
    Starry nightStarry night Posts: 674 Incredible Poster
    Dear Moron 1,
    When I say I don't want a boyfriend right now, I don't want one. Don't be surprised when I turn you down politely, and get a little sad about your insincerity. Also, deflecting every flirty comment with embarrassment should really be a sign. Don't make me feel guilty when I made it all clear.
    No thanks,
    Starry
  • Options
    Haha Clem when I saw you had replied to this thread I just KNEW it was going to be baby related :P

Yup!! :D And you've probably seen the wall post :p Just know that I inwardly sigh whenever anyone asks. Pshhh
  • Options
    Dear Moron

Please clean up your pubes from the toilet seat after you've trimmed/shaved down there. I'm sure you need to do it in order to make your penis look bigger but we don't appreciate being subjected to the evidence.
    Also slamming the door at 4.30am and taking 2 weeks longer than everyone else to pay bills is not winning you any favours as it's your fault we're getting threatening letters.
    And washing up liquid/sponges and bin bags don't appear in the cupboard by themselves you know.

Stop being such an inconsiderate housemate.

Love B
  • Options
    Dear Moron,

When I put a note up in the toilet saying "Please flush the toilet" I expect you to pay attention to it, I don't appreciate going to the toilet and gagging at the sight and smell of what you had for dinner yesterday, Nor do I like to have a pee soaked toilet. Also, when I put hand wash in the toilet please use it, As its very unhygenic not to.

Regards Em
  • Options
    Dear moron phone,

The word moron exists, I do not want to call people mormom, or morons, i want to call them moron.

Thanks
    Nina

:D
  • Options
    Dear Morons,

The fact I know your rules better than you leads me to believe that you are all incompetent at your jobs. The fact you also employ an equally incompetent company to gather more information to help you make your decisions just further proves your incompetency. As a result, you have managed to make my conditions worse and have lessened my likelihood of getting back to work. You have also gotten me into debt, caused me social isolation and created disharmony in my relationship. If I could sue you, I would. Every claim I make has to be taken to tribunal, every change is input wrongly and you refuse to make your services and rules accessible and understandable.

Make changes now, or the people shall revolt.

Sincerely

Ms L Riot
  • Options
    Dear moron,

Pick a lane and get the fuck out of my face.

Get cunted,

Fiend
  • Options
    In the lesbo cage with you till you calm down :)
  • Options
    :-(
  • Options
    Dear Recruitment company moron,

Thank you very much for your latest email about what you think might be the ideal opportunity for me. Your use of mail merge is improving, however, if you are going to write a gender specific advert then please try and check that the one in the ad matches the gender of the person you are writing to.

I realise there are gender stereotype for some professions, but you could try and pretend.

Kind regards,

Moi.
  • Options
    Dear Moron,

Thanks for the voucher fro 100 extra Nectar points, but i'm probably never going to buy 2 packs of Always panty liners.
  • Options
    Dear Moron

The rest of the house does not want to hear your loud crude phone conversations that go on for hours each day. So turn off the loudspeaker, keep your voice down and try not to say 'fucking' every other word.
  • Options
    Dear cyclist morons,

Wearing lycra and riding 4 abreast on a narrow country lane doesnt make you Bradley Wiggins, it makes you a bunch of idiots.

Thanks
  • Options
    Starry nightStarry night Posts: 674 Incredible Poster
    Walking on egg shells and trying to appease a bitch, does not make you diplomatic, it means you need some balls. Especially, when you expect others to agree just to keep the illusion of peace.
    Starry
  • Options
    Dear moron
    Teach me to bite my toungue as i have an inability to do so.

Yours, Shikari.
  • Options
    Dear Moron,

Sending emails marked "high importance" and being passive agressive does not make me care more. In fact I care less, to an approaching zero value of caring. So fuck off.

Kind regards,
    Fiend
  • Options
    Dear Moron,

You're a moron, stop derailing discussions with your wanky wanky semantics that you clearly don't understand. I'm bored of you, please die.

Yours faithful.

Fucked Off Fiend.
  • Options
    Dear Mormon,

What's up with hating on the old-skool Saints?

Unkind regards,

L of L
  • Options
    Dear moron,

If you let your dog crap on my front garden one more time, I am going to come round to your house and take a shit on your lawn.

Or here's a crazy idea - brace yourself - maybe you could CLEAN IT UP!!

love, Kaff
  • Options
    Kaff wrote: »
    Dear moron,

If you let your dog crap on my front garden one more time, I am going to come round to your house and take a shit on your lawn.

Or here's a crazy idea - brace yourself - maybe you could CLEAN IT UP!!

love, Kaff

Video it
    Go to police
    ????
    Profit.

Or

Video it
    Go to Police
    With a large fake invoice of all cleaning/grass products you bought
    Collect even larger reward
    ???
    Profit.
  • Options
    Profit???

We don't give out rewards if you report dog crap.....
    A drug dealing dog then maybe.
  • Options
    Is dog poo even a police matter? I'd probably try the dog warden first!
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    I stopped a guy on my street the other day - his dog had just taken a big dump on the pavement and he was rewarding it with dog biscuits! :crazyeyes

When I asked him if he was going to clear it up he said: "Yes, of course."

Really, moron, really? ;)
  • Options
    Haha helen. That made me giggle :p

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
  • Options
    Dear moron,

When you say you've given me a rating because you've deemed my peers to be people on higher grades than me, rather than peers of my own grade - you're somewhat shooting yourself in the foot.
  • Options
    Dear Moron,

You're an English teacher! You should know how to use apostrophes!

Also, my name is NATHALIE! Not Natalie.

Yours,

NatHHHHHalie.
  • Options
    ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    Dear moron,

You're telling me that she finished that novel in 1 week. AS IF! I've read with her you know. If you have a problem with what we send home, learn some bloody English and write it in the 'home record book' like all the other parents do, instead of your eldest child filling it in.
    Thanks for barging in at the end of the day to point out your grievances through your eldest, "the translator," as if we don't have enough to do.

P.S: I might not be able to understand you, but I can understand body language and tone of voice. Want to slag someone off about how they do there job in a different language? Well 2 can play at that game;
    Roedd y bwyd yn oer, gofynnais am ddim pys a roesoch i ni melys a sur yn lle gyri.

Thanks for your rude input, Reena. xx
  • Options
    Dear Moron

Don't act surprised when you come to me complaining how your 19 year old girlfriend who is at uni for the first time isn't managing her time efficiently and not listening to what you say for me to tell you to 'leave her to it and learn on her own.' And the 'well you've been single for ages so you've forgotten how it feels for someone to care about you' line doesn't work. Never have I had a partner who felt the need to ring me each morning to make sure I was up and constantly ask me if I've done x,y,z. That's what an overbearing parent does - not a partner. And if you don't like it then perhaps you should have gone for someone closer to your own age who wasn't about to go off to uni.

Love B