Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

SAM's SLEEPOVER!! EVERYONE's INVITED!!

Comments

• Options
    Starry nightStarry night Posts: 674 Incredible Poster
    Hello everyone :wave:
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hello everyone :wave:

Hey their Starry, how are you? :')
  • Options
    Not the best. Staying productive and doing work though. How are you, Miss Llama? :p (I know how you love them so)
  • Options
    Not the best. Staying productive and doing work though. How are you, Miss Llama? :p (I know how you love them so)

Haha, I adore that name, thank you! Haha! I'm good thanks, watching American Dad, sorry to hear your not doing the best *hug* What's going on?

Good to hear you are using distractions :) What work are you doing?
  • Options

Haha, I adore that name, thank you! Haha! I'm good thanks, watching American Dad, sorry to hear your not doing the best *hug* What's going on?

• Options
    **Angel** wrote: »

Doing Geography past papers while watching QI. Don't worry about me but if you really want to know then it's in the I need a hug thread. How has stuff been for you recently? I know things haven't been easy for you.
  • Options
    Doing Geography past papers while watching QI. Don't worry about me but if you really want to know then it's in the I need a hug thread. How has stuff been for you recently? I know things haven't been easy for you.

Ah, things have been fine for me, haha :) Just occupying myself with random things, and I'm quiet bored at the moment, likely to head of to bed soon though, and snore for a bit ZzzzzZzz, I don't snore though!

You are worth the worry Starry, and I'm glad you know where to post if you need to rant :) *hug*

How the Geography past papers going?
  • Options
    Ah, things have been fine for me, haha :) Just occupying myself with random things, and I'm quiet bored at the moment, likely to head of to bed soon though, and snore for a bit ZzzzzZzz, I don't snore though!

You are worth the worry Starry, and I'm glad you know where to post if you need to rant :) *hug*

How the Geography past papers going?
    I am doing a resit and I am doing the paper I did last year-and failing again lol. Lots of work but I won't get anywhere unless I do it.
    Hope you have a good night, if you go to sleep. If not, how is American Dad? I have never really been able to get into it, it makes me laugh though. I prefer House.
    Thanks for your kinds words, you've been giving great advice.
  • Options
    Oh dear, Re-sits can be dreadful at times, but I can only wish you the best of luck really! And you are right, you can't get anywhere, unless you do it, or at least TRY!

American Dad and Family guy, are both over, quiet amusing as always, spend my night watching those and theirs nothing else on XD I've never heard of House before, though? Tell me more?

Once again, best of luck with your re-sit, try not to stress yourself out though! Take breaks in-between! And you don't know your failing again, because you haven't done the paper yet :P
  • Options
    Oh dear, Re-sits can be dreadful at times, but I can only wish you the best of luck really! And you are right, you can't get anywhere, unless you do it, or at least TRY!

American Dad and Family guy, are both over, quiet amusing as always, spend my night watching those and theirs nothing else on XD I've never heard of House before, though? Tell me more?

Once again, best of luck with your re-sit, try not to stress yourself out though! Take breaks in-between! And you don't know your failing again, because you haven't done the paper yet :P

House is great. Hugh Laurie is great. It's great. Basically, a really miserable doctor who is really awkward but saves people with his team of doctors (who are pretty cool as well) . Based on Sherlock Holmes really. V. Funny and makes you think. Did I say that Laurie is amazing?
    As for Geography.....uphill struggle, with a sack of bricks. It will be done though (will be crap though).
    All the best
  • Options
    Ah, might take you up on the suggestion and watch it! Take a hunt for it online! Haha :)

And you can do this, anyway, during the exam, in the end, you can only do as best as you can do, nothing more, noting less. and you don't know it will be crap, were here for you!

What sort of study techniques do you use?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Whoooooo's awake?
  • Options
    Meep, Meep!
  • Options
    Meeeeeeep.
  • Options
    Core Blimey, haha, BRE's heard my accent to :P

Haha, you and your Max :') Bless! I adore the Yorkshire accent you have though :)

My accent is bad...You sound all girlyfied :O
  • Options
    Emmalee wrote: »
    My accent is bad...You sound all girlyfied :O

Haha, I must admit, I do have quiet a strong feminin voice! :) I adore the Yorkshin accent though :P
  • Options
    Meeeeeeep.

Tehehe, how are you B-A?
  • Options
    Haha, I must admit, I do have quiet a strong feminin voice! :) I adore the Yorkshin accent though :P

I don't adore it people can't understand meee
  • Options
    Emmalee wrote: »
    I don't adore it people can't understand meee

I couldn't answer it, because I wasn't used to your accent :P
  • Options
    ellloooo someone wanna distract meeeee? =)
  • Options
    Hey, Swaggs :wave:
  • Options
    YOOO! my homiesssss!:)

How are you lovely bunch? I am hyperrr!! And Helen told me to bring it to the sleepover thread!:P x
  • Options
    *flings onto sam* ellloooo me needs diracting lol.. :p
  • Options
    Hello everybody :)
  • Options
    hey starry :wave:
  • Options
    Alfie wrote: »