Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

is it normal for a girl to get sore?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
whilst being fingered/fucked? after a while my girlfriend gets it, im not sure why? is it just lack of her juices, to put it after a while??

Comments

• Options
    Its not normal, but using lube can help. If you use condoms make sure its a water-based lube.

Keeping nails short can also be helpful, and start slow and with one finger, and work your way up to where you end...
  • Options
    How much of a while are we talking?
  • Options
    Sore where? Inside or out? And is it mild discomfort or OH GOD STOP NOW GET OFF ME OH GOD? And how long, like Lexi said?
  • Options
    well its not necessairily extraordinary, because it depends on how long and vigorous the sex has been, which will ultimately affect her soreness
  • Options
    Miss_Riot wrote: »
    Its not normal, but using lube can help. If you use condoms make sure its a water-based lube.

Keeping nails short can also be helpful, and start slow and with one finger, and work your way up to where you end...

see i would say yes it is if it goes on for ages.
  • Options
    Hi there romansrevenge,

It seems like you and your girlfriend need to sit down and have a serious chat about this. Perhaps it might just hurt a little from time to time, however it could be worse then this and maybe she needs to go see her GP about it. By letting her know you are a little worried and want to make sure she knows you support her, she will surely be happy to open up and tell you whether if it hurts more than she lets on - or not too much.

Do have a look at a couple of articles about Painful sex and Bleeding during and after sex.

Good luck :)
  • Options
    see i would say yes it is if it goes on for ages.

Well, theres a difference between feeling a little reddened and being really sore... I would still say stop if its getting sore, tiny little cuts can appear, whcih raises the risk of infections, thrush, and such... If you use a really good lube it shouldn't get to that point, even if you're going for an hour or so...

You should just keep topping it up as you go.
  • Options
    no,it is not normal.go to see doctor.